Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MaDiee

You made me happy. Such a flattery edit. Thanks

Thank you ❤️

Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I just now realized 17 years passed just like that☢️ I guess i have watched atleast one or two epis of all his shows  he is really a good actor. Congratulations harshad many more years to go 

He is becoming more handsome day by day 🥰🥰🥰

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Not a fan of HC as Abhimanyu but definitely a fan of Harshad Chopda. I feel he is an actor who got what he deserved quite late. I remember first watching him in Amber Dhara where he was replaced soon. But then came Prem Juneja ☺️ I loved the story of Prem and Heer along with their Chahat. I still remember the scenes when Prem declared his love for Heer or when he found that Chahat is his daughter. Afterward came Anurag Ganguly and his first meeting with Tani after years is still memorable.😳 And then HC did some shows here and there and I never watched Humsafars. Gul pushes her tall, dark, and handsome trope to the extreme at times. But then after years of waiting came Aditya Hooda and his superb chemistry with Jennifer. His transition from playful to sad and broken to playful again. The scene where Adi saw Zoya in the blue saree will remain one of the hottest scenes on ITV. So subtle but so powerful. I will never forgive the channel for messing with the storyline and bringing the show to an abrupt end. 
Congratulations to HC, you are a brilliant actor. YRKKH is definitely not your best but it is giving you the fame that you deserve.

Edited by kendra - 1 years ago