Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Should we feel sorry for this kamina V, and that bacha chor bhabhi,

Just to keep his bhabhi happy he is lying to everyone and as usual he thinks saying sorry will make everything ok and he is mahan.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Patralekha said guttan instead of ghuttan

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

this was probably my one and only one wish…. Let Sai breakdown infront of Virat. Not alone not infront if Aaba not infront of anyone else BUT VIRAT.

Finally!!! Just reading this is making me happy!

Exactly!

This man is so dense until he sees something he doesn't realize it.....but again he doesnt do anything about it but that wouldnt go with the track so of course hes going to keep his mouth shut, I hope he remembers this breakdown tho when she takes vengeance, he is pushing her to take action or else she would've stepped aside but all these lies and betrayal she wont stay quiet

but she finally showed some emotions to SOMEONE!! they can remember shes a HUMAN who also feels pain ❤️

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Svt611

No honestly they need to stop this Aishwarya pleasing shit. She’s a grown ass women who needs to accept that Neil Ayesha have better chemistry and no one can change that.

They were given plenty time to prove their chemistry and ship but there is nothing there .

srk Kajol have bomb chemistry but they aren’t married to one another right! She needs to grow up.

anyone from Gul ekta and rajan would have taken s to The next level. People spend a lot of time building chemistry but this ph got it on a platter and hence made a mockery of it.

Chemistry cannot be created and it’s there or not there . Usually married couples lack chemistry on the screen and its well known fact . Many popular couple don’t have sizzling chemistry and they are popular because of good screenplay and characterization but only few have natural chemistry that shines through shitty track and Sairat is one among them . It’s high time they cash on that even if they plan to keep the triangle alive . So many intimate scenes were given to VP but yet they failed to become as popular as Sairat .
foolan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Virat: Kismat bhi najane kaunsi dushmani nikal rahi hai mere saath

Me: Pakhi/asswarya bhi najane kounsi dushmani Nikal rahi Hain virat/Neil ke saath😉

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Patralekha said guttan instead of ghuttan

Gutka khate bola kya 🤣🤣🤣

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSaiAyesha

sadhika, this chemistry is real I mean look at neilsha's chemistry 😳😍 it's just a hug nd they made it into some magical 😍😍

P. S. Its true that chemistry is, it will be there btwn two or it won't, beech ka kuch nai hota it's there or its not there, that's it

Word Count: 1

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: foolan

Me: Pakhi/asswarya bhi najane kounsi dushmani Nikal rahi Hain virat/Neil ke saath😉

If this was an ITV show then A would have married Neil to take revenge for some age old slight after which she vowed to destroy him…
she seems to be doing quite well actually

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Svt611

Episode is full of sai Virat….

Start main vinu and Virat scene

Then sai takes savi to school and meets vinu Pakhi

Then She meets Virat in cafe and end main Pakhi sees them…..

Almost 13 mins of sai Virat stand alone convo 🙀🙀🙀

Bhai yeh ganja hi hai na? Matlab abhi tak p v shit milta tha suddenly sairat is dominating the screen 🙀

Let me absorb this🤣

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ok..mera aaj ka quota over. 😆 Isse zyaada show ke baare mein bolne ka nahi, sochne ka nahi. Kal milte hain subah 6:00 baje. 😳