Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

840837 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Are they gonna go back to delayed episodes now? Blurb isnt up. Baaki sab shows ka agaya. They probably want to destroy the remainder of a Sai V scene with putting more of Ps face in there than already present.

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

EPISODE 729

Bhavani Confronts Sai!

Pakhi reacts angrily to Virat, claiming that he is meeting with Sai since she is infertile. Later, Bhavani meets Sai and accuses her of destroying the family.

As expected.

840837 thumbnail

Jeez. The toxicity of the show is never ending

Hoping Sai gives back to BK in such terms that the woman does not dare to utter crap for at least a little while.

If she calls V for punya tithi then that i guess indicates she is not gonna care about BKs BS.

1250645 thumbnail

Episode to be skipped not watching P

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha knew it! She'll guilt trip him with some bakwas that now that Im infertile you will go back to Sai...making him feel even more guilty for her DDP

I completely forgot about the BK Vs Sai confrontation that should be good if they give Sai good dialogues

bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Till now he never expressed his happiness seeing Sai alive, he always showed anger as if he hates her for being alive and now all this tears looks so fake, I dont think any parent would be so cool as V after knowing Vinu his son who he thought dead is alive. No one can keep their emotions in control , only a heartless person like V can do that.

In Anu or Rishta, father daughter , father son relation is shown with so much affection , we can see the fatherly love in Anuj and his daughter ,, Abhi and his daughter, and the other guy and his son, but with V i have never see him hug his daughter with love, only when he sent Sai to jail only that day he took care of her after that , keeping didi happy is important.

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

Episode to be skipped not watching P

Why? Didnt we expect that she will lament that he will cheat because she is infertile? As if they had something before 🤭

840837 thumbnail

Woman really is off her rockers if she thinks Sai will take her used product as her husband again 🙄

But again Sai grief cut short.

sadiltl thumbnail

I am free free free today

I can give updates

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sadiltl

EPISODE 729

Bhavani Confronts Sai!

Pakhi reacts angrily to Virat, claiming that he is meeting with Sai since she is infertile. Later, Bhavani meets Sai and accuses her of destroying the family.

As expected.

😆😆 i was right she will definitely use this card .. fans cannot enjoy once in a while scene of leads without having to bear with these assurance sessions . I want patience of VC who doesn’t get angry on his world for anything. She can CA him , badmouth his daughter, demean his efforts but he is always understanding of her non existent DDP .

let’s see if my assumption will be right .. V might say or do something that will negate yesterday’s Sairat scene . Here he will say I wish we were family to Sai and in same breath call his duty as his wife , world and do things that ppl do in love .

Edited by 404_NotFound - 1 years ago