Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

No way....he will definitely hide it. That's why Sai will get mad at him and give him that 48-hour ultimatum.

that is also true. Trying to redeem him unsuccessfully

cant they give a promo 😡

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Virat has not seen Sai's breakdown post leap. He thinks she has forgotten the past and doesnt feel anything for him or their past. But seeing Sai today should melt his heart. May be he will come back to tell her the truth tomorrow?

It seems like he was not able to handle her grief. He broke down also. They cant make him like a stone after seeing her like that.

They should show it like this only. After her breakdown, he should ideally do this. But will he

I think confrontation has to come on puja day only

P.s. What the hell is wrong with this P...Virat meri peeth pichhe Sai ko gale laga sakta hai...to samne lagayega to isko chalegaa n he is hugging his wife infront of the whole freaking world.....forget the emotional turmoil they are in.

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I thought neil wears his real apple watch for reel too!

Kid you not. I was checking out that too

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

Yes this 10-12 days has been more on Sai n Virat .. I hope trp stays stable .. otherwise they will start that ugly overdose

From honeymoon track Sai's screentime increased. And track is revolving around Virat. Most of the episodes are shouldered by him.

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticriver

From honeymoon track Sai's screentime increased. And track is revolving around Virat. Most of the episodes are shouldered by him.

It is 2.8......

https://twitter.com/vpswetha26/status/1613423754822193155?t=tJu7elY9h8xdMZfVR00aJQ&s=19

Edited by Shree15 - 1 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail

Should we be happy as there was no Didi at all in those episodes lol. There's been jump in TRPs for every show. I guess they're moved due to yrkkh climbing up...

1250645 thumbnail

It’s good because it was a Sai and Virat centric track .. and Pakhi ka kokh removal ..

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vinu revelation & Kidnapping week

Virat finding out that Vinu is their original Vinu, Sai-Sahiba bonding, Spiderman Virat & Sai saving kids from Pratap & Pakhi's operation.

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Should we be happy as there was no Didi at all in those episodes lol. There's been jump in TRPs for every show. I guess they're moved due to yrkkh climbing up...

Wonder if the jump in all shows is due to less number of episodes - there was no episode on Jan 1.

mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

It’s good because it was a Sai and Virat centric track .. and Pakhi ka kokh removal ..

The team if they wanted can supersede Anu team but they always seem content with whatever they get. They came closest to beat Anupama or cross 4 with having Sai Virat. Or in Kankavali. Why they wanna not utilise & hell bent on destroying their own creation for 2 actors. Isn't this all about money profit business for them.