Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhsk thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

He better mean "vaait" in marathi and not White in English. White lie indeed. All vaait washing

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

So even in synopsis they started whitewashing Chavan sahab 👏

Next synopsis: Pakhi commits white crime

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Pakhi will do some kaand that will result in a big Khulasa. she has the streak of losing things. so i am not worried there.

🤣😁

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnRLKryj5cX/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Word Count: 1

Rosyme thumbnail

Sai would have called him for asking that question. Same thing i thought why he went back?

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

they use the potential or not …. They can try to destroy it however much they want… they can try to give into unprofessionalism of someone….

Fact is Sairat is already written down in ITV history!!! Two actors already written down in history …. Today is the proof!

One eye contact one stare one hug one fight …. Every emotion portrayed to the T…. Even if they are talking on phone we can feel them! Unfortunately for us they are milking it by starving the FD and then giving what they did today!

NB can act with Ayesha; they both bring out the best in each other …. 🙌🏻 Two fabulous actors!!!

100%True nd fact, proof is sairat's clips moments nd vms on which ever platform gains millions of views Touchwood

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I always wanted someone to point out that Vinu looks like Sai. Today he was looking exactly like her 😭 while talking to Virat about his bad dream

Good casting!! Savi looks like Virat.. complexion and round face. Vinu looks like Sai...complexion and rectangular face. Eyes are ninad's

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago
Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Didi koh ek toh director milee joh ushe acting karwa sake… phir grey shade karti rehna

Gosh that last hug without any words was uplifted by V and S….. didi neh 1 sec keh scene mein dhajiya uda di … gosh didi cannot act …. Itna kharab kaiseh koi kar sakta hai 🥱🥱

I felt so good seeing Didi monitoring Virat and Sai’s hug…. Ek woh cafe scene tha jahan didi was holding hand and Sai was watching…. Aaj uska badla ache seh liya writers neh ..

Didi aaap kyun itni hairan pareshaan ho rahi hai… woh toh legal husband wife hai hug karenge nah … jab aap toh bhabhi hain aur Devar ka haath pakda tha aur divorce demo koh keh rahi thi… lijiye soot samet aapko wapas!!! 🥂🥂🥂🥂😝😝😝🥳🥳🥳

Edited by Coolmeg - 1 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Btw i love the grey vest in the precap

Also the black shirt with ‘white’ collar was awesome…. The freak I am I was constantly thinking that lovely black will have a lot on golden sparkles from Sai’s dress….. 🥺

Black shirt with white collar was awesome...but it didn't suit NB much for some reason. My boy Barun Sobti rocks this kind of shirt. 😳

And Virat's ugly watch in today's episode 🤢...where is his usual black watch? Or that pre-leap metal watch he had been wearing since the show started? I miss that watch 😭 (I have a watch fetish😆).

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
1250301 thumbnail

Didi koh ek toh director milee joh ushe acting karwa sake… phir grey shade karti rehna

Gosh that last hug without any words was uplifted by V and S….. didi neh 1 sec keh scene mein dhajiya uda di … gosh didi cannot act …. Itna kharab kaiseh koi kar sakta hai 🥱🥱

I felt so good seeing Didi monitoring Virat and Sai’s hug…. Ek woh cafe scene tha jahan didi was holding hand and Sai was watching…. Aaj uska badla ache seh liya writers neh ..

Didi aaap kyun itni hairan pareshaan ho rahi hai… woh toh legal husband wife hai hug karenge nah … jab aap toh bhabhi hain aur Devar ka haath pakda tha aur divorce demo koh keh rahi thi… lijiye soot samet aapko wapas!!! 🥂🥂🥂🥂😝😝😝🥳🥳🥳

Dk when this vile will understand nd free sairat 😪😑

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnR5FKPDWRF/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Black shirt with white collar was awesome...but it didn't suit NB much for some reason. My boy Barun Sobti rocks this kind of shirt. 😳

And Virat's ugly watch in today's episode 🤢...where is his usual black watch? Or that pre-leap metal watch he had been wearing since the show started? I miss that watch 😭 (I have a watch fetish😆).

Arey please maat yaad dilao ush watch ki…. Uske jane kah bahut Gham hai!!! 😭😭 I go back to watch a few clips just to see that ‘metal watch’ I think they are their personal watches … i don’t know maybe but I saw Neil wearing the current one in some other pics too…

see I love watches … like legit watches! apple and Fitbit has ruined it… I just can’t bear seeing them in anyone hands!
man with a good watch on the wrist 🥳🥳😍😍🥰🥰

Edited by Coolmeg - 1 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I thought neil wears his real apple watch for reel too!