Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Pakhi will do some kaand that will result in a big Khulasa. she has the streak of losing things. so i am not worried there.

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticriver

But it's same no. It's like i thought our vinu is alive but I was wrong.

They are trying to show that he didn't actually say "vinu is dead"

As per spoiler because I think even makers realized they can't have a father declare his alive son dead

That's beyond evil so they are making him beat around the bush and give lies and stories ....still bad but he didn't call his son dead

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Everything aside as much as I dislike Mr. Blue, Ayesha & him still manage to showcase their old chemistry with proper material & execution.

I get that it's a drama based show, ITV doesn't run on any pair specially the TRP hit shows but they really could've done wonders with the pair. They had the potential to become a memorable pair down the line but their unprofessionalism took the priority 👎🏼

they use the potential or not …. They can try to destroy it however much they want… they can try to give into unprofessionalism of someone….

Fact is Sairat is already written down in ITV history!!! Two actors already written down in history …. Today is the proof!

One eye contact one stare one hug one fight …. Every emotion portrayed to the T…. Even if they are talking on phone we can feel them! Unfortunately for us they are milking it by starving the FD and then giving what they did today!

NB can act with Ayesha; they both bring out the best in each other …. 🙌🏻 Two fabulous actors!!!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Woh phone pe Mohit se hi baat kar rahi hai. 🤣

Originally posted by: Ishani96

A7CB4B27-9BDB-4A1B-8B25-A14AE6CB90BD.jpegBobble head bhaiyya ki drivergiri khatam?😭😭 Chavanis have now got a new driver apparently

sadiltl thumbnail

Between Why did VIrat go to Sai again? Where were they sitting in the precap?

Did Virat change his mind after the hug? As I said, he just hid the truth..so he still has chance to come clean in front of her. Or Sai might be testing him as someone said. 🤣

Her wife's brain will suspect that he might be doing all this for his BFF. Pakhi the mental block wil make her alert 👍🏼

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Kia hi fayda invalid biwi ka kuch bhi try karne ka..... when real biwi is so hot n wears such oomph dresses ❤️☺️

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Woh phone pe Mohit se hi baat kar rahi hai. 🤣

The driver looks more handsome than the CN brothers.

sadiltl thumbnail

Pakhi might demand for same kind of squeezy tight hug or a kiss..if she didnt get it in HM. 🤣. Real test for Bebas chavan. Detective wife on one side and blackmailing Ex GF on one side. Poor fella 😭

#justiceforBebaschavan

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail

See the synopsis

Virat's White Lie

While Sai is intrigued, Virat keeps the truth about Vinayak hidden and fabricates a story about him being no longer alive. What would Sai's reaction be now?

Vankar says it is white lie 🤣

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sadiltl

See the synopsis

Virat's White Lie

While Sai is intrigued, Virat keeps the truth about Vinayak hidden and fabricates a story about him being no longer alive. What would Sai's reaction be now?

Vankar says it is white lie 🤣

So even in synopsis they started whitewashing Chavan sahab 👏

Next synopsis: Pakhi commits white crime