Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1123225 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I don't know about anything else but I have a friend who took up a royal job once. They pay horrible and their treatment as even more horrific. My friend studied in a posh school there abroad on a scholarship, so she thought she was prepared but she wasn't.

That Charles's sister and the wife of Charles's youngest brother are huge racists and disgusting. Andrew is known but these are also bad. They aren't happy at all but bitter people who berate and scream at their bodyguards. They treat their staff even worse than the King himself (who is bad enough)

That skin color remark? I bet Charles's sister made it. All my money. And Harry is being quiet because he knows at least she works a lot for the royal family. Charles's sister is such big stickler, once my friend didn't curtsy deep enough (because she was holding papers) and she SCREAMED at her!!! Did you know that?

Harry doesn't really care for the title though. The only perk of the title was security which he is not getting anyways. What else is there to it? Everyone knew the titles were bogus and just used to shrill money secretly.

Edit: Also one more thing. Harry has been over with Charles and William for years. He knew they would make racist remarks. The only time it would have shocked him is if it was from someone he respected. It was Anne who was asking what color the baby would be. Mark my words. Gives minimum wage and still cribbs about everything under the sun to her employees.

๐Ÿ˜† Well... he and wifey are the ones who objected to their HRH titles taken away.

So he clearly cares.

He is the one who stated he'll get back everything that was stolen from him.

The man-child seems jealous and entitled. Missus is the same.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

๐Ÿ˜† Well... he and wifey are the ones who objected to their HRH titles taken away.

So he clearly cares.

Bu everything back was stolen from him he means charities. The other royals (including lesser ones like Zara) basically stole a lot of money, sales, and charity that Harry has done since he was an adult. I know because said friend worked on a military charity and was shocked at how incredibly stupid her coworkers were. A lot of them were nepotism hires, and just basically went to work to go to the pub and get drunk after. But basically a lot of tax dodging and stealing money per charity. That Prince's Trust is the biggest offender.

They objected to the HRH because of the security risk, otherwise they didn't care too much. The problem is, that in 2019-2020 they had a tremendous problem with security. I don't think people understand how different levels of security work.

In India, the security industry in itself has blown up completely for that reason. It's vital with how many loonies there are.

There isn't much to the HRH besides that.

1123225 thumbnail

Bu everything back was stolen from him he means charities. The other royals (including lesser ones like Zara) basically stole a lot of money, sales, and charity that Harry has done since he was an adult. I know because said friend worked on a military charity and was shocked at how incredibly stupid her coworkers were. A lot of them were nepotism hires, and just basically went to work to go to the pub and get drunk after. But basically a lot of tax dodging and stealing money per charity. That Prince's Trust is the biggest offender.

They objected to the HRH because of the security risk, otherwise they didn't care too much. The problem is, that in 2019-2020 they had a tremendous problem with security. I don't think people understand how different levels of security work.

In India, the security industry in itself has blown up completely for that reason. It's vital with how many loonies there are.

There isn't much to the HRH besides that.

Nah. they objected to HRH titles itself, not because of security. The man-child still had money for his mansion and security.

And his wife calling senators and introducing herself as Duchess of Sussex!๐Ÿคฃ

And his book title itself is very telling. Spare๐Ÿ˜†.

Crying about Meghan not getting the tiara she wanted.

These are entitled little twits.

I mean, equating himself to Daenerys who was after the throne...

Meghan comparing herself to Nelson Mandela...

Example abound.

They so badly want to be King and Queen๐Ÿ˜†, but they're never going to be.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Nah. they objected to HRH titles itself, not because of security. The man-child still had money for his mansion and security.

And his wife calling senators and introducing herself as Duchess of Sussex!๐Ÿคฃ

And his book title itself is very telling. Spare๐Ÿ˜†.

Crying about Meghan not getting the tiara she wanted.

These are entitled little twits

No top line security they can buy is comparable to M16 level security are you serious? Even if I was Ambani myself I can't buy that kind of security for myself because it's reserved for a certain group of people. The British are serious about it.

IDC about everything else but the security thing was a huge violation. All I care about, is that even if they're entitled, they aren't twits that commit tax fraud and crimes through their employees.

Their charities are clean and that's really all that matters. Who cares about the rest? The royal family try to make themselves relevant through charity only. I don't idolize them, nor am I a fan.

1123225 thumbnail

No top line security they can buy is comparable to M16 level security are you serious? Even if I was Ambani myself I can't buy that kind of security for myself because it's reserved for a certain group of people. The British are serious about it.

IDC about everything else but the security thing was a huge violation. All I care about, is that even if they're entitled, they aren't twits that commit tax fraud and crimes through their employees.

Their charities are clean and that's really all that matters. Who cares about the rest? The royal family try to make themselves relevant through charity only. I don't idolize them, nor am I a fan.

Dude, he himself made the comparison about Danerys who was after the throne๐Ÿ˜†

And named his book Spare.

And whined about *only* getting the smaller bedroom in the palace as a child and a 1200 sq ft home on palace grounds for free. ๐Ÿ˜† As a frigging adult.

Pretty clear it's eating at him he's not the heir and doesn't have the same kind of money. That is the only thing that matters to Jealous Little Harry and his Entitled Missus.

What charity have they done since getting to the U.S.? Nothing, pretty much.

Re: security. Well, that's how life works. if you don't do the work, you don't get the perks for free. Pay for it yourself. He has the money.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Dude, he himself made the comparison about Danerys who was after the throne๐Ÿ˜†

And named his book Spare.

And whined about *only* getting the smaller bedroom in the palace as a child and a 1200 sq ft home on palace grounds for free. ๐Ÿ˜† As a frigging adult.

Pretty clear it's eating at him he's not the heir and doesn't have the same kind of money. That is the only thing that matters to Jealous Little Harry and his Entitled Missus.

What charity have they done since getting to the U.S.? Nothing, pretty much.

Re: security. Well, that's how life works. if you don't do the work, you don't get the perks for free. Pay for it yourself. He has the money.

They've kept all their old charities in the UK according to my friends, except for 2 that were by the royal government and had to be taken back.

You can't honestly pay for security that high level. You need to be authorized to use it. I don't see the problem behind your logic, but then why does Andrew have that kind of security? Even Sarah has top level security too lmao. Why do the Kents have even more security despite illegally selling Russian secrets since the 1940s? They aren't working either.

1123225 thumbnail

They've kept all their old charities in the UK according to my friends, except for 2 that were by the royal government and had to be taken back.

You can't honestly pay for security that high level. You need to be authorized to use it. I don't see the problem behind your logic, but then why does Andrew have that kind of security? Even Sarah has top level security too lmao. Why do the Kents have even more security despite illegally selling Russian secrets since the 1940s? They aren't working either.

1. Nobody told them to get out. They decided on their own to do it. What did they expect? That they'd be able to get the perks without any of the negatives? ๐Ÿ˜• That takes some chutzpah. Nah, they can pay for it themselves or maintain a low enough profile that they don't need that much security instead of bragging for PR how many Talibani fighters he killed. Talk about a dumb nepo!

2. You can do charity anywhere you want. It's not as though the world lacks people in need. They haven't done a single thing except whine about their sad lot in life.

3. Harry's and Meghan's own words make it clear they care very, very much about the titles and the money. Daenerys, Spare, Duchess of Sussex.

Ria23 thumbnail

So he clearly cares.

Facts!!

๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So he clearly cares.

Nope , they never objected to the HRH title being taken away.

The point is that Harry has served in the British Army and is a blood Prince so obviously he will have a higher threat level on him.

Harry was shocked that his security, even though according to survey he had threats on his life was taken away. Tyler Perry helped him with security and home until they could arrange for themselves.

How could his own father Charles strip him of security ?? Especially when they did the same to Diana after her divorce. She struggled so much with the paparazzi without royal protection. Charles is a horrible parent. How can anyone do that to their own son?

PS - Andrew still has security which Charles is paying for.

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joannna

Nope , they never objected to the HRH title being taken away.

The point is that Harry has served in the British Army and is a blood Prince so obviously he will have a higher threat level on him.

Harry was shocked that his security, even though according to survey he had threats on his life was taken away. Tyler Perry helped him with security and home until they could arrange for themselves.

How could his own father Charles strip him of security ?? Especially when they did the same to Diana after her divorce. She struggled so much with the paparazzi without royal protection. Charles is a horrible parent. How can anyone do that to their own son?

PS - Andrew still has security which Charles is paying for.

Oh, I remember very well the talks when they first left. Yes, they objected to HRH being taken away.

Once again, Harry is the one comparing himself to Danerys, calling himself Spare, wife introducing herself as Duchess of Sussex etc.

They care very much about hanging onto the titles and are seething with jealousy toward elder bro and his wife.

And no... you don't get FREE perks of the job without actually doing the job.

The argument about Charles in this instance seems to be he left an ADULT son ans his ADULT wife, who are MULTIMILLIONAIRES pay for their own security.

Whether Charles pays for Andrew's security is a different matter. You can be wrong about Issue A and right about Issue B.

And whining nonstop about the tiara, the size of his bedroom, size of their FREE house, etc.