Changing standards for violence and romance

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

There was once a time ....when no violence was tolerated on BB and every kind of romance ( fake or real ) was promoted . Be it Prince and Nora , Sid and Sana or Bandagi and Puneesh

So why the sudden reversal. Now every kind of violence , foul words are promoted and tolerated but couples ( fake or real) are bashed for everything !!!! Since when is BB a family oriented show ??

I dnt like Tina and Shalin 's story as well. I dnt buy it. But aisa bhi kuch nai kiya unhone dt Salman has to degrade that dance so much and put down Tina publicly . Big deal they danced. Calling it " Chipakna" just to put her down is not done.

Yes yes I knw chipakna is not a bad word but it was told in a demeaning way.

Ek taraf Molester ko panah di jaa rhi hai dusre taraf Sanskari ban rha BB !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhtsinAname

There was once a time ....when no violence was tolerated on BB and every kind of romance ( fake or real ) was promoted . Be it Prince and Nora , Sid and Sana or Bandagi and Puneesh

So why the sudden reversal. Now every kind of violence , foul words are promoted and tolerated but couples ( fake or real) are bashed for everything !!!! Since when is BB a family oriented show ??

I dnt like Tina and Shalin 's story as well. I dnt buy it. But aisa bhi kuch nai kiya unhone dt Salman has to degrade that dance so much and put down Tina publicly . Big deal they danced. Calling it " Chipakna" just to put her down is not done.

Yes yes I knw chipakna is not a bad word but it was told in a demeaning way.

Ek taraf Molester ko panah di jaa rhi hai dusre taraf Sanskari ban rha BB !!

Creatives have changed

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

😆 tina bhut tali baja rahi thi 2 sumbul obsessed ke wkv ma

agaya sawad tina ji 🤣

Edited by Mai.NePyarKiya - 1 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

😆 tina bhut tali baja rahi thi 2 sumbul obsessed ke wkv ma

agaya sawad tina ji 🤣

😆

But saath mein Lion Sha bhi toh baj rha na😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhtsinAname

😆

But saath mein Lion Sha bhi toh baj rha na😆

kia hi nayi baat ha

Seh lenge thoda - Indian Meme Templates🤣

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't hate Shalin Tina, but Tina's flipping is very annoying😡 so I don't mind her getting bashed for it.

Every weekend, she targets Shalin and praises Stan, when Stan is not even 1 percent committed to their 'friendship'.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

I don't hate Shalin Tina, but Tina's flipping is very annoying😡 so I don't mind her getting bashed for it.

Every weekend, she targets Shalin and praises Stan, when Stan is not even 1 percent committed to their 'friendship'.

Ye badi acchi baat kahi aapne meme video download

Word Count: 1

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

kia hi nayi baat ha

Seh lenge thoda - Indian Meme Templates🤣

🤣

Jo bhi kaho .....Sha is the only person to give back to Salman😆

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The funny part is that Sallu is saying this. When he had photo shoots of chipakna with....let's see. Sangeeta, Sonu,Ash,Katrina etc etc etc hummein bhi bahot kuchh laga tha. Aise gussa dekhaya keya?

1hour ka boring rap chal raha tha. Toh keya karta? For this itna beizzatiHe should see his past.

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

Yeah I know !! This I like Sha and I dnt care abt him thing is annoying !

Is Stan committed to anything at all😆. Dnt get why she is frnds wid him !