N6 and it's Loopholes with past seasons

ripunjoy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

N6 only good episodes are those where we get to see something good actors getting powerful roles and good story

Sheshnaag, shalakha, and now sesha and i hope they bind the loopholes along with it.

1) shalakha/nayantara became naagin just for a fan service without any recollection from N4. She was a human and suddenly she is a naagin needs a explanation. And we never get to know her parents so whats that about (we need a proper story)

2) if sheshnaag can only maary shesh naagin then whom did pratha's grandmother marry - another sheshnaag.(confusing)

3) Hope they connect shesha's story beautifully as shesha isn't a 3 ep character so she has so much to offer and fix the loopholes on how she got kusarp powers previously and how some many of her power got disappeared. She can swing both ways this season but hope writers give a solid reason why she became good in season 4 if they make her negative. (I think it's perfectly normal if they say - what she did in N4 was just a sharade to get hands on the biggest power of naaglog - 9 mani's instead of one. That would be a good twist if they execute it well with a good explanation ). PS - i miss her kusarp snake form

Personal suggestion -

Manyana deserves a comeback then anyone this season as she was the only naagin who got hands on sarpkosh. She would be fun to watch for a cameo to kill some bad guys.