Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes I agree with you on bimla's decision.

It felt like after ages someone has really dealt the situation in practical way instead of ott drama.

But she only got this wisdom when doctor explained her about vidhi's mental health or else she would still be treating vidhi like trash like hariya. Amd for visiting doctor also it was amba who forced them. They were not gonna go on their own. And as now its been brought to their knowledge that it was vidhi who fell in love first and keep following dev like a lost puppy, even after this bimla and hariya's attitude towards dev has not changed. That man did so many "ahsaan" on them and they repaid it by slapping him and insulting his mother who is not even at fault. More than slapping dev it was satya's insult that makes me hate hariya and bimla. Yes bimla later said to hariya that it was not good to insult her and now she also apologized to her but what is done is done. She stayed quiet when satya was getting insulted.

People may sympathize with bimla now but during hariya's heart attack her behaviour was equally toxic towards vidhi. Pushing her, abusing her, not allowing her to be in the hospital, not allowing her to visit hariya, that was something pathetic.

May be all that she did for vidhi is because of her guilt. Both of them pushed her too much and now that she got mental trauma now both of them are repenting.

And I dont think repaying all of vidhi's salary and gold coin would be equivalent to the scholarship amount but lets not go there for now. What I still didn't like about that scene was bimla was still arrogant towards them. She could have politely turned down tea but she had to add that she couldn't have anything from "that" house. Now what is this if not subtle insult again. Abhimanyu also pointed that out and rightly so.

All in all I find vidhi's parents as selfish, free loaders and highly egoistic. Thats my pov.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

sorry dear.. i have to politely disagree with you.. and i hope we can agree to disagree.

just cause someone helped me once in my desperate times that doesnt make them owner of my life and i cant sacrifice my self respect in return of their ehsaan.

Simply not right for me.

Helping is one thing and i can help them in return in my capabilities but no way i would bow down to their wrong doings in the name of past help.

I have done that in my real life and i can relate to this Bimla very very much (but for sure not with the one who was in Hospital and hence i said thos show has no consistency in character progression)

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pata nai yaar ye sab..character consistency nai he ...isne jo hospital me tamasha kiya tha vo nai bhul paugi...little over tha.. ye sab Jane do me to is baat se khush hu tumne bht dinn baad idhar kuch post kiya🤗🤗

banhi2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

sorry dear.. i have to politely disagree with you.. and i hope we can agree to disagree.

just cause someone helped me once in my desperate times that doesnt make them owner of my life and i cant sacrifice my self respect in return of their ehsaan.

Simply not right for me.

Helping is one thing and i can help them in return in my capabilities but no way i would bow down to their wrong doings in the name of past help.

I have done that in my real life and i can relate to this Bimla very very much (but for sure not with the one who was in Hospital and hence i said thos show has no consistency in character progression)

I feel they maintain a character consistency in case of Dev and Satyavati....Otherwise all character's behaviour are completely hay ware....

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carljung

Bims ko main nhi maaf karungi isne jo badtameezi dikhaayi hospital mei uske baad to isko kuch bada karna hoga tab maafi milegi.

Videv relationship ke Liye man gayi, ab isse aur Kya hi kare.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

bimla unknowingly, shagun de ayi dev ko, the gold coin they have kept for vidhi's wedding, damad dev tak pahunch gya woh. 😆

she refused to have water in dev's house, beti ke sasural ke ghar ka pani bhi nhi pete, yeh sab coincidently ho rha hai. koi realise nhi kar rha. 😆

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 1 years ago
carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dreamzz

Videv relationship ke Liye man gayi, ab isse aur Kya hi kare.

Bhaga de dono ko...

Ja beti ja kar le apne mann ki

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

I can't forget what Bimla did in hospital and how she treated Vidhi. I would never forgive her for that. Its not about her being angry but the way she behaved with Vidhi. She literally character assassinated her own daughter, let everyone treat her like trash, and even chose Amba over her. Aur pata nahi kya chi tu kia Vidhi ke pyar ko. So abhi voh kuch bhi karle she can't be white washed for me.

I don't know what she exactly did regarding this scholarship because haven't watched the episode. I just heard that she gave back Vidhi's salary and gold coin. As far as I remember scholarship was 11 lakhs. So it doesn't really match the monetary value. I didn't understand whether she is going to use scholarship amount or not because HP had clearly said they can't afford it themselves. Someone explain that to me.

Jo bhi hai it was Vidhi's money, she didn't have the right to give it back.

HP and Bimla have really lost my respect in this track. Makers have badly messed this up. Their conflict could have been shown so beautifully but all they showed is senseless drama and Hp insulting every person he finds unnecessarily.

But I am very glad to see your post 🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I can understand your point of view yaar. And I am not offended in any way. We can have difference of opinion, its no big deal.

I really appreciate bimla's gesture of returning the money so that their swabhiman remains intact and moreover their decision that they want vidhi to study further after all the tamasha is really commendable.

But I only have problem with their attitude towards everything. At first the way news broke out anyone could believe that dev took advantage of vidhi but after amba told them whole story that it was vidhi who wanted this relationship and dev even tried to back off then they should atleast try to understand the situation. But still they are thinking dev is at fault.

And their so called sensitive attitude towards their daughter is only after when she fainted and amba forced them to visit doctor and there only after doctoe made bimla's realise that this could be fatal for vidhi's mental health, bimla could think of letting vidhi continue her studies. My problem is what if vidhi never fainted? So would have continued to torture, insult her and never got her enrolled in college?

And i dont know how could one think that dev was taking advantage of their daughter when they brought marriage proposal? They wanted to make vidhi their daughter in law. Its not like dev did ahsaan on them and used vidhi for pleasure or intended to do it in future. And even if previously they thought that dev had ulterior motive behind all this then after satyavati's proposal they could have understood the situation better.

And they have full right to say no to the proposal but why to insult others? That too dev's mom who was equally embarrassed at the media tamasha. And what not hariya said to satya. God! He was acting so cheap.

And when finally they decided to move on and let vidhi study then they could have amicably resolve the issue na. While returning cheque bimla was still in attitude and insulting them in their house. And yes her earlier toxic behaviour in hospital with her own daughter is also unforgettable.

So with due respect to your opinion, all i wanted to point out that ki theek hai yaar agar kisi ne financial help ki hai to zaruri nahi ki uske ahsan tale dab ke kuch bhi karne ko taiyar ho jao aur apna self respect bhul jao but iska matlab ye bhi to nahi ki agar wo koi aisi cheez mang le jo aap nahi de sakte to aap us insaan ki, uski maa ki, khud apni beti ki beizzati karte jao in the name of self respect. They could have said no politely.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

well, it was dev only who didn't let bimla leave disappointed from his house, he accepted whatever amount or gold coin she gave. Also, like come'on scholarship ki badi amount, vidhi ki kuch months ki salary or gold coin ke equal toh na hogi, bimla aunty ko laga bahot bada kam kar ayi but barabari nhi kar payenge yeh dono dev ki, he did a lot for this family, yeh thode se paise de kar, usko khatam na kar sakte. Money doesn't matter to dev but people's sentiments do. Bimla might support her daughter now but she can't take back that nasty statements she made for her own daughter.

obviously, inko apne dam pe hi padhana hoga vidhi ko, isme kuch naya na hai, parents hi apne bachon ko padhate hain. 🤓

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 1 years ago