Bimla Hats Off to you Lady, Take a Bow !!!

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

i watched last weeks epi on FF (FF bhi shayad galat hoga bas neeche progress bar pe mouse ko drag karke dekh liye hotstar pe... i am completely detached from this shows senseless peogression of story)

finally aaj ka episode dekha wo bhi Bimla ke liye.. how well she handled the situation... how damn well she put things at their right place.

Scholarship ka worth return kiya taaki ab sar utha ke Vidhi ko apne dum pe, pure aatm samman ke saath padha sake... loved loved loved her....

Abhi hope Vidhi ko thoda.. ittu sa akal aa jaye and samjhe ke kitti mehnat se, kitti himmat jutayi hogi uski maa ne itta bada step uthane ko.... hope ladki pyar mohabbat ke bhoot ko side me rakh ke life me aage kuch ban sake apne dum pe... aage badhe, duniya dekhe, apne pairo pe khade hona seekhe...

Thank you Bimla for being the smartest and most sensible person of this show. As always i am bowing down in front of you... you deserve it all...

Pikachu Pokemon Sticker - Pikachu Pokemon Bow Stickers

Edited by Telly_Addict - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bims ka khaya piya khuch NAHI glass today Batana jaisa Haal ho rakha hai Apne pati aur beti ke beech main

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamzz

Bims ka khaya piya khuch NAHI glass today Batana jaisa Haal ho rakha hai Apne pati aur beti ke beech main

exactly yaar.. i felt uske liye aise nadan pati aur beti ke beech me kaisa sandwich jaisa haal hoga.. like literally she must be suffocated...

SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

i watched last weeks epi on FF (FF bhi shayad galat hoga bas neeche progress bar pe mouse ko drag karke dekh liye hotstar pe... i am completely detached from this shows senseless peogression of story)

finally aaj ka episode dekha wo bhi Bimla ke liye.. how well she handled the situation... how damn well she put things at their right place.

Scholarship ka worth return kiya taaki ab sar utha ke Vidhi ko apne dum pe, pure aatm samman ke saath padha sake... loved loved loved her....

Abhi hope Vidhi ko thoda.. ittu sa akal aa jaye and samjhe ke kitti mehnat se, kitti himmat jutayi hogi uski maa ne itta bada step uthane ko.... hope ladki pyar mohabbat ke bhoot ko side me rakh ke life me aage kuch ban sake apne dum pe... aage badhe, duniya dekhe, apne pairo pe khade hona seekhe...

Thank you Bimla for being the smartest and most sensible person of this show. As always i am bowing down in front of you... you deserve it all...

Agreed really liked the episode... atleast this serial showed something good how to handle such situations.

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanchiIndu

Agreed really liked the episode... atleast this serial showed something good how to handle such situations.

indeed. it was such a logical way if handling the mess instead if brushing it under the carpet as if nothing happened.

and now the way ViDev will come in front of each other it would be pure destiny.... and their souls pulling towards each other... such a beautiful way to turn a almost messy plot into a marvelous beginning... hope it keeps up so i might get my obsession back.

SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

indeed. it was such a logical way if handling the mess instead if brushing it under the carpet as if nothing happened.

and now the way ViDev will come in front of each other it would be pure destiny.... and their souls pulling towards each other... such a beautiful way to turn a almost messy plot into a marvelous beginning... hope it keeps up so i might get my obsession back.

My only reason was this serial has something different other than ex wife and fl drama something fresh with less drama ...

But again it was too much the drama। Though unlike other forum wasis i didn't hate HP i don't know why but i thought any one in real life will react that way agree slap was too much but his reaction is justified, everything seems to be now like a planning to get vidhi from Dev's side .

Somewhere it might look like otherwise getting early promotion job and person of Dev's status was too good with them, yes dev is great person but it did seem like betrayel to HP.

Now

New track bimla siad this time she won't break their trust and she is asking for permission for coffee

It looks too stupid like doctor said HP shouldn't be given stress and she is again doing this

banhi2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agreed with your POV . yes Bimla is smartest and she handled the situation in smartest way.

But behaviour wise I couldn't relate with her.

logically one sikka and cheque amount is not equal to the scholarship value.. I am not going there.

What I feel ...Dev and Satyavati don't deserve this cold attitude of Bimla. Bimla knows that Dev is not responsible for this relationship and he is not in the wrong foot...it's Vidhi who pushed him into this relationship...I know Dev had feelings for Vidhi but he never acknowledged it earlier.

I respect what Bimla did today but their behaviour towards Dev is illogical....

They have every damn right to say NO...but in a proper way you can disagree....

We shouldn't forget that this MBA and Vidhi's confidence...Vidhi should make a mark for herself....everything paved by Dev Raichand. Otherwise Vidhi's parent was clueless about their daughter's future..

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: banhi2021

I agreed with your POV . yes Bimla is smartest and she handled the situation in smartest way.

But behaviour wise I couldn't relate with her.

logically one sikka and cheque amount is not equal to the scholarship value.. I am not going there.

What I feel ...Dev and Satyavati don't deserve this cold attitude of Bimla. Bimla knows that Dev is not responsible for this relationship and he is not in the wrong foot...it's Vidhi who pushed him into this relationship...I know Dev had feelings for Vidhi but he never acknowledged it earlier.

I respect what Bimla did today but their behaviour towards Dev is illogical....

They have every damn right to say NO...but in a proper way you can disagree....

We shouldn't forget that this MBA and Vidhi's confidence...Vidhi should make a mark for herself....everything paved by Dev Raichand. Otherwise Vidhi's parent was clueless about their daughter's future..

i dint find Bimla illogical at all (sans the financial calculation against scholarship)

first for them Vidhi is Naivety Personified and they cant even dream of her nudging Dev abt his feelings...

and believe me the crazy people they are wo Vidhi ko ulta bhi latka sakte once knowing it was her love for him first and not other way around. so what they have to blame it on is ... dev a mature, elder man who knows the world and love (from their perspective) and they blamed it all on him... and this cold shoulder is the punishment they are giving him directly but indirectly their own self for trusting someone so much.

second

as i mentioned in past posts... middle class and lower middle people raise their kids with 2 types of Ghutti.. Parivar ka Maan and Aatm Samman... nothing else a kid grows up listening more than these 2 words.

So pariwar ka maan was tarnished with press and Aatm Samman with the job and scholarship... and again Its their way to mend the aatm samman ka part by not taking any momentary help from him.. cause they fee agar Dev ki madad li then they are selling their daughter to an old rich man cause he helped them in past.

To its their way to remain at same position as Raichand's and not to be considered as taker and them as giver.

so its no way wrong or illogical.. she wants to keep her head high by not bowing to Devs money.

third

bimla is so unlike HP, who is literally thali ka baingan, aaj ye kahta hai kal wo parso kuch aur.

Bimla is sorted... she doesnt speak a lot but when she says it has weight and logic to it. and today she proved it again. she doesn't need more instances to speak but sau sunar ki ek luhar is what her one instances gives impact.

so i feel what she said n did today was after so much of thinking n analysis.. she dint just go their created a scene and cane back... nah she had a plan and she executed it pretty well and the way Dec appreciated and was so in agreement with her was the proof she did no wrong.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

It will take me a while to warm up to vimla and appreciate her efforts to handle the situation.

the show is still better than other shows.

Yes drama hai and it was bound to kyuki star channel hai.

real reaction hai some of them are here and there ottt

but way better than one guy two sisters. sleeping with both the sisters.

wife is getting abused, Ex Gf staying in same house and bullying the wife

vampish step family

we never get what and how we want because difference in thought process.

Makres have to full fill channel's demand as well and have it fit in their concept.

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bims ko main nhi maaf karungi isne jo badtameezi dikhaayi hospital mei uske baad to isko kuch bada karna hoga tab maafi milegi.