Sajid Khan Depreciation Thread

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Just a thread to call out the hypocrisies of this loser 

Has BB ever seen a more entitled loser in any season? He is ek number ka rotlu insaan. The moment anyone doesn't listen to his shitty advice, he gets so upset and starts sulking or abusing. 

Sare duniye ke dukh aur dard and struggle isi ne jhele hain. Yet he comes across as so arrogant rather than being down to earth. 

He keeps tooting his own horn that he understands human psychology better than anyone in this world (his own words) lekin khud ke actions toh control kar nahi pata hai. Whether its giving gandi se gandi gaaliyan or bullying the weaker contestants for no reason whatsoever it's a

This should never have been brought into the house. People talk about other contestants getting support from BB. This bhatura has received maximum support and help from BB - right from day 1 when he got a vote of confidence video call from Shehnaaz. Never been reprimanded for any of his misdeeds. 

I wish there comes a time when he gets humiliated badly taaki iska thoda toh guroor tutey

Edited by Armu4eva - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My favorite moment of Bhatura was 

Day xx: tumlog emotionally kitne weak ho. Ronag lagte ho letters padh kar. Main toh emotional nahi hota 

Day xx+1: enter ritesh and Genelia and the emotionally strong bhature starts howling like a beech

Bhatura also hates dogs 

Again, faltu ka issue bana raha hai - Maheen was not even coming close to him. She is probably smart enough to know he is the worst person in the house and was avoiding him, but bhature ko bas faltu ka tantrum karna tha 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What an appropriate thread with the appropriate title for the worst person in that house right now!! 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is entitled to make fun on anyone ....his easy target is sumbul...she is close in age to his niece & nephew but this chu will make fun of her and bully her no end...

He tried similar with abdu but that back fired. He is a bully disguised as a well wisher 

SamSanta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Your title ðŸ¤£

Cant stand this delusional loser. Him picking on Sumbal is too much and him thinking Priyanka is looking like villain is icing on the cake. ðŸ˜†

Btw did anyone find Sajida even remotely funny ?? It was cringe extreme for me

Its so sad to see the housemates kissing up to this loser just because he made a few shitty movies with big names (his childhood friends essentially) 

Uss par se he was telling stories about how his buddies (Akki, Fardeen, Ritesh) were not listening to him when he asked them to do retakes. Boo-freakin-hoo you Nepo prick

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

DEPRECIATION thread… hahahahahahahahaha ðŸ¤£

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Remember he did the same to Gori also when she went against him and disagreed with him. Totally started bullying her and saying shit about her and making her feel bad for standing up for herself. 

Made Abdu also feel bad when he tried to keep a little distance. Poor Abdu ended up apologising for no reason. 

He basically wants everyone to s*ck up to him else he starts deriding them constantly. This is why I have stopped liking Shiv. Its very clear he is not comfy with sajid holding the reins of the mandli, but he just doesn't have the spine to stand up to him 

Imagine he is doing this in 2 months at BB house with such limited power. How must he be treating all those women who accused him of making sexual advances? Do what I say or I will make your life hell

Classic predator 

I'm still hoping Shiv speaks up. He himself realises what Sajid is doing, especially with sumbul is wrong n he doesn't join in, but he really needs to speak up. I like him n he genuinely comes across as a nice guy, but he needs to grow a spine n stand up against Sajid.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Btw did anyone find Sajida even remotely funny ?? It was cringe extreme for me

Its so sad to see the housemates kissing up to this loser just because he made a few shitty movies with big names (his childhood friends essentially) 

Uss par se he was telling stories about how his buddies (Akki, Fardeen, Ritesh) were not listening to him when he asked them to do retakes. Boo-freakin-hoo you Nepo prick

I don't find ANY of his jokes funny ðŸ¤¢