Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Very emotional episode.RV nailed it todayy.The angst, pain, helplessness was so beautifully portrayed. Kudos to him❤️

This gurumaa is 100 percent fake. Her motive is something else..Much need madhu- arjun confrontation loading.. So for the first time in his life, he got to know that how stupid was he to trust his mother blindly.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Wonderful episode with excellent performance though so much screaming was not needed🤪. Rajveer was so good his episode today. Now it will be great as he will be behaving odd to Rajjo and angry with Madhu. Poor Chirag n Manorama will be confused. May be as usual Chirag will help Rajjo and this time with Mayi on her side ....

They could have just shown as Arjun not believing in superstitions and this Guru maa . Madhu shown as his mother can believe, but Arjun being educated and worked in America can be shown aganist superstition and shown a different story of fighting against it .

May be they will show Rajjo educating everyone by finding out the truth .

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Wonderful episode with excellent performance though so much screaming was not needed🤪. Rajveer was so good his episode today. Now it will be great as he will be behaving odd to Rajjo and angry with Madhu. Poor Chirag n Manorama will be confused. May be as usual Chirag will help Rajjo and this time with Mayi on her side ....

They could have just shown as Arjun not believing in superstitions and this Guru maa . Madhu shown as his mother can believe, but Arjun being educated and worked in America can be shown aganist superstition and shown a different story of fighting against it .

May be they will show Rajjo educating everyone by finding out the truth .

My exact thoughts. The show has started leaning more nd more towards superstitions nd blind faiths 🤔

They should have given some dialogue to Arj which should have been to the effect that though he doesn't believe in such things, it was wrong if his mom to consider she could sacrifice Rajjo and he would stay away from Raj to put that across to his mom.

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

My exact thoughts. The show has started leaning more nd more towards superstitions nd blind faiths 🤔

They should have given some dialogue to Arj which should have been to the effect that though he doesn't believe in such things, it was wrong if his mom to consider she could sacrifice Rajjo and he would stay away from Raj to put that across to his mom.

Oo god will catch epi soon..

It's seems gud epi..

I saw on location video where after Madhu stairs drama Arjun is trying to understand Madhu that death can't transfer into someone so she skip this mentality..

If he has less time than it's fine but agar mot hai toh hogi hi no one can't do anything..

But he has cares for rajjo that's why if 1 % it canbe true so he wouldn't go near rajjo..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Ok i am rating daily but can see 440 votes or stars or something number . Don't know what it denotes but is stuck at 440

now it's 446 but activity is showing as 1 .... There is lot of discuss happening and why so ...
Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why do I get the feeling that a Savithri track with mrithyunjaya pooja will be coming very soon?

Seems Madhu will hold Raj back by her falling off the stairs. But I think that if Arjjo seperate, they will show Arj having some mishap and Raj being considered Arj's shield.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Why do I get the feeling that a Savithri track with mrithyunjaya pooja will be coming very soon?

Seems Madhu will hold Raj back by her falling off the stairs. But I think that if Arjjo seperate, they will show Arj having some mishap and Raj being considered Arj's shield.

Oh no .... That will be so bad track....Rajjo might stay to take care of Madhu as she is unaware of her intentions.... I thought seperation and then athelete track with Rajjo investigation and Arjun helping her secretly to achieve her goals and then again confrontation after she gets to know the truth .... My story will end soon 😂😂

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

now it's 446 but activity is showing as 1 .... There is lot of discuss happening and why so ...

Now a days we r active nd we need to more active ..can't we play games nd enjoying here..

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Oh no .... That will be so bad track....Rajjo might stay to take care of Madhu as she is unaware of her intentions.... I thought seperation and then athelete track with Rajjo investigation and Arjun helping her secretly to achieve her goals and then again confrontation after she gets to know the truth .... My story will end soon 😂😂

Even I m feeling so ..as of now maybe Arjun is hurt because firstly urvashi nd than his mother cheat on him..

This is sure rajjo is not going to leave Thakur mansion..because some pics r here where Arjun is shirtless nd rajjo was in red saree..

Let's see wat is going to happen ..how will Madhu push to rajjo to go near Arjun if Arjun will not touch her .this is sure Arjun is going to stay away from rajjo..

But today epi was fully rajveer epi..I felt bad in last scene wen he sees his mother..

This is big cheat by his mother..nd he said I lost my love even wen I was about to get it..

That track was rajjo's track nd this track willbe khadbabu track..

I read somewhere that gurumaa has some issue with Thakur family that's why she is playing games with Madhu .

Let's see rajjo patniwarta track ..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Even I m feeling so ..as of now maybe Arjun is hurt because firstly urvashi nd than his mother cheat on him..

This is sure rajjo is not going to leave Thakur mansion..because some pics r here where Arjun is shirtless nd rajjo was in red saree..

Let's see wat is going to happen ..how will Madhu push to rajjo to go near Arjun if Arjun will not touch her .this is sure Arjun is going to stay away from rajjo..

But today epi was fully rajveer epi..I felt bad in last scene wen he sees his mother..

This is big cheat by his mother..nd he said I lost my love even wen I was about to get it..

That track was rajjo's track nd this track willbe khadbabu track..

I read somewhere that gurumaa has some issue with Thakur family that's why she is playing games with Madhu .

Let's see rajjo patniwarta track ..

True that was Rajjo track with Celesti show and now it will be Rajveer show with Khaadbabu track.

And our Chirag -Kalindi track too

By the way why was that Naman introduced ... Just for Urv exposing .... Poor actor he didn't get to act at all....