Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

I think their seperation track would be great , opposite phase now .During Urv track Arjun was angry and Rajjo was suffering ,now Rajjo would be sad / anger and Arjun in love 💓

My only fear is this second marriage which they show so easily in 🌟 shows. I never liked that personally. Showing marriages so casual.

Yes if Dey handle this track well than it would be nice track ..

But why would he do Second marriage if he has dosh in his life it would give this dosh to his wife na..haa but every shows has their story ..if Second Marriage Dey want to show urvashi aa jati shadi bhi ho jati na..

Second Marriage is really Illogical if Dey showed kundali dosh..

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I didn't like the song part today... They ruined both the song and the vibe of the scene with *bahoom mein chali Aao* song. I have great affection for that particular song.

I think *ang lagaa de* was a better choice than "bahom mein*. Actually instead of putting a background song, they should have kept It cute with Arjjo dialogue like what followed after the song.

Also what was that with Push bring attacked by snake!! The show is starting to lean more and more on divine intervention and superstitions!!

Nice to see u again...

Yes me too doesn't like that song..

I loved both conversation part..this was a little bit intimacy..as of now it is fine but if Dey would justify Madhu's thought nd will show superstition more it would be bad idea..hope this gurumaa willbe fake..

Edited by nakshkidiwani - 1 years ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/2YrB-t4WLyU

❤️

Word Count: 1

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Yes Arjun willbe hell angry on Madhu..as per precap oo god I just felt it wen he said apka lalla mar gya nd will not give authority to rajjo as wife ..it is soo gud because he is against his mom nd as a hubby he is

Yes Madhu is soo selfish women it's not about Arjun it's only about she wants her son but it's not gud that rajjo should pay for all..

Madhu will push to rajjo nd Arjun can't share this because if rajjo gets to know she will never think about herself..

Even i liked that his yelling to Madhu.... I think he will go to his angry mode and make Rajjo feel bad . Alreday Rajjo keeps on reminding him that he doesn't like her or he is married forcibly.... So she might initially think he is hating her and then will unfold the truth when Madhu will tell her . I think Madhu will tell Rajjo as she knows Rajjo loves Arjun immensely and will do anything to save her khaadbabu. Madhu is such a selfish women .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkYmXzUOE9h/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

A beautiful reel thought of sharing when i saw it . May be u guys have already seen it .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I didn't like the song part today... They ruined both the song and the vibe of the scene with *bahoom mein chali Aao* song. I have great affection for that particular song.

I think *ang lagaa de* was a better choice than "bahom mein*. Actually instead of putting a background song, they should have kept It cute with Arjjo dialogue like what followed after the song.

Also what was that with Push bring attacked by snake!! The show is starting to lean more and more on divine intervention and superstitions!!

Hi Indu ,

After long days .... Missing your updates .

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Even her mother like most Chirag nd rajjo 🤣Rajveer is such cutie..I was expecting this interview with Rajveer nd we got it😛

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just an appreciation post for celesti.. She looks so innocent yet speaks so maturely. Just loving her offscreen interviews and bond she shares with her coactors..May she reach heights❣️

Edited by Docworld - 1 years ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Just an appreciation post for celesti.. She looks so innocent yet speaks so maturely. Just loving her offscreen interviews and bond she shares with her coactors..May she reach heights❣️

I have noticed that in the launch interview she spoke so well even though she was a newcomer . We get a vibe fof her being a good human being whenever we see her talking .... Let her remain the same throughout her life .

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Hi Indu ,

After long days .... Missing your updates .

Helloon... Good to know I was missed. 🤗

Christmas season was a busy time.. Church activities, visiting relatives, a family trip and so on. I lost touch with watching the show, though I kept track of the story.