Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

The show lost all sense, a while back. The brain cell of the writer seems to be malfunctioning which is reflected in the characters.

It is really dumb that they consider Arj to be a guy who fools around, esp his mom!!

At least when the PH knew the show has to shut down, they could have given a sensible and memorable track to wind up the show. TRP wouldn't have mattered anyways. Really disappointed.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Caught a couple of clips today.. Madhu's behavior seemed very odd... I know we complain about her acting but today it seemed like she was deliberately over acting ( like the time she acted as if she accepted Rajjo)

The final shoot BTS has Madhu all smiling at her lalla and Rajjo bahu, so may be she finally did have a real change of heart.

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Caught a couple of clips today.. Madhu's behavior seemed very odd... I know we complain about her acting but today it seemed like she was deliberately over acting ( like the time she acted as if she accepted Rajjo)

The final shoot BTS has Madhu all smiling at her lalla and Rajjo bahu, so may be she finally did have a real change of heart.

It was a gud epi expect think about reality..I think it was Niharika's bf 🤣Itv logic wen want to hide someone they covered his/her face this is the most stupid things which I m watching 🤣...

Madhu don't want to comment her she was nonsense in whole show ...

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Hello everybody. It's been a long time. I heard that Rajjo is soon going off air. It's been a long time since I watched the show but saw some good vms. I swear Arjun and Rajjo are fire. I wished they got a good story.

Vaise is mummy ji all cool? What about Rajjos mom, Chirag and Kalindi? Pushkar uncle jail main Hain kya?

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

It was a gud epi expect think about reality..I think it was Niharika's bf 🤣Itv logic wen want to hide someone they covered his/her face this is the most stupid things which I m watching 🤣...

Madhu don't want to comment her she was nonsense in whole show ...

Rajveer i guess is coming back on colors show

Docworld thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I too read the same. I am excited to see him back onscreen. Hope the storyline is good.Bcz most of the ongoing colors shows are crap. Shows also end so quickly..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

I too read the same. I am excited to see him back onscreen. Hope the storyline is good.Bcz most of the ongoing colors shows are crap. Shows also end so quickly..

Colors shows are always like that ...

Also I think Rajveer isn't so popular among audience. Inspite of being so handsome and talent he didnt grab any big production till now o guess .May be he is socially low and hence not favourite among producers .

There are so many actors who doesnt even know to act well but still bag huge projects ...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Double post sorry .

Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago