Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I loved today's episode for Madhu bombardement on Pushkar .. She just showed him how he and his daughters were same .

What mother is she ...i dont like Rajjo so let Arjun marry Niharika.

This full serial had only one plot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

I loved today's episode for Madhu bombardement on Pushkar .. She just showed him how he and his daughters were same .

What mother is she ...i dont like Rajjo so let Arjun marry Niharika.

This full serial had only one plot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even Arjun also didn't like wat rajjo said to Arjun πŸ˜†...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Loved today's episode ❀️..

ARJUN was in fire πŸ”₯...

His acting first time I think they used rajveer as his comic timing was just nd his performance was ❀️..

He being naughty his cuteness 😍 he knew nd happy with his wedding but with rajjo..

Mehndi scene was cute..

Oo god I will miss them badly..hope to see them in future ..I want as rajveer says I want to make a short film with Celesti so I want to see them again in short movie ☺️..oo god ...

Ria23 thumbnail

I first started to watch because of Rajveer

Loved the first few promo
Saving rajjo and then when he was hiding her

It felt like it will slow burn love story

But nah makers just end up ruining that love story with too many misunderstanding that just kept piling up

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Loved today's episode ❀️..

ARJUN was in fire πŸ”₯...

His acting first time I think they used rajveer as his comic timing was just nd his performance was ❀️..

He being naughty his cuteness 😍 he knew nd happy with his wedding but with rajjo..

Mehndi scene was cute..

Oo god I will miss them badly..hope to see them in future ..I want as rajveer says I want to make a short film with Celesti so I want to see them again in short movie ☺️..oo god ...

First few minutes he was looking so tired puffy eyes n all...may be back to back shooting .

True just want to see more on screen .

Music video would be nice ....

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

I first started to watch because of Rajveer

Loved the first few promo
Saving rajjo and then when he was hiding her

It felt like it will slow burn love story

But nah makers just end up ruining that love story with too many misunderstanding that just kept piling up

Till URV track it was so cute ...then that wedding n exposing her was also ok as per ITV but after that dosh n Madhu started getting screen space it just went out of their hands and then the time changed put the last nail ....

Rajveer is so underrated in ITV .Dont know why

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I got the feel that Rajveer lost interest in his character for a while, may be he couldn't see any logic in the way Arj was supposed to behave. Now that the character is back to being sensible, the spark is back

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Till URV track it was so cute ...then that wedding n exposing her was also ok as per ITV but after that dosh n Madhu started getting screen space it just went out of their hands and then the time changed put the last nail ....

Rajveer is so underrated in ITV .Dont know why

At bold- I also think so.. He deserves more recognition. Just hoping to see him soon on a show or a web series
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

This Niharika track what they are showing is so dumb . She being an athlete would have taken all care not get pregnant before marriage .Her career is important for her .

Swara is such a sweet heart . She has always supported Rajjo from the start ,but she was never praised so much in the show . Always they gave importance to Kalindi who disliked Rajjo initially.

Because of Chirag she was lived by Rajjo .Now swara is helping her .They should have given more screen space to her .

Didnt like the ending story at all.

Atleast somewhere they should have shown that athelete track soon after Urv getting exposed .instead they jumped to superstition

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

This Niharika track what they are showing is so dumb . She being an athlete would have taken all care not get pregnant before marriage .Her career is important for her .

Swara is such a sweet heart . She has always supported Rajjo from the start ,but she was never praised so much in the show . Always they gave importance to Kalindi who disliked Rajjo initially.

Because of Chirag she was lived by Rajjo .Now swara is helping her .They should have given more screen space to her .

Didnt like the ending story at all.

Atleast somewhere they should have shown that athelete track soon after Urv getting exposed .instead they jumped to superstition

They changed her ..she was very confident nd supporting girl but now she is being dumb..wat to say about track..CVs r mad it' seems 🀣..

How can she proved it's arjun's child this is so dumb nd they can tests nd prove ..

Rajjo got Niharika cell phone she can delete all messages from cell phone nd suddenly she starts reading english. In academy file was in english 😳 🀣

Today epi was gud nd Arjun said right in last let's go πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ away from this crap house..it should be gud for Arjjo..

Track gud part is arjjo scene now a days nd arjun's romantic avatar..he is too cute 😍 β™₯️..

I think swera is most sensible person in Thakur house..she always was sweet nd a gud human being...

I think they showed rajjo admission, her mai is now couch..in last Arjun will support to rajjo for sure..I saw on location video I don't know it was after wedding or old video but maybe in last all family will support her because Celesti was in athlete dress...

Edited by nakshkidiwani - 1 years ago