Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Don't think extension will happen... Faltu is taking up the slot. Faltu's slot will be given to *Chasni* Sai Ketan's show

That means Faltu will soon be going off air too. That timeslot is where shows go to die

when greedy channel wants new show. Faltu been getting high in ratings even more than that new show on SP that took Rajjo timeslot

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Now extension would be disaster.

They have already ruined the storyline they will show more blunders of extended .The show just lost its charm .

Even if shutting down they had to maintain their sweetness as in the beginning.

From the time that Madhu's drama and superstition started its bad phase also started

madhu's drama and superstition phase was weirdly funny to see how a mother is obsessed with her son's night life. 🤣

but I feel like it had lost its charm even before that. there was nothing to react to the drama. I used to watch sporadically. despite the leads having bucket loads of charm and chemsistry, there was no pull in terms of viewership -- we should be rooting for a love story to happen but there was no real depth or logic to the urvasi track that was keeping them apart. basically misunderstandings and the stuff that happened was mostly fluff. thats why I ended up disconnecting in a way and just tuned in from time to time. so I am not surprised it is winding up. they ran out of story and real conflict a long time back. the charm of the drama was the initial 20-30 episodes or so. basically before they got married.

but if I had to appreciate the drama, I think they did a good job with chirag and kalindi story -- that felt different, fresh and real.

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So many new shows in Sitara but not giving space to anything other than their favourite producers or directors ...

All these shows just wrap within a span of six months not even giving them proper time to show their story

to be honest, I don't mind if we go back to finite shows -- then we will have better stories with logic and actual feelings and depth. we will also get to see more actors and different type of couple stories. not the same old stuff over and over that we lose interest.

so I wish the channel would give the makers a kind of frame -- this is the max number of episodes we want and the max date we will air. so build your story within that and don't write weird stories for the sake of filling up airtime. then, audience will be prepared and so will the makers. we might get more interesting dramas and it won't be the same old same old stuff.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

to be honest, I don't mind if we go back to finite shows -- then we will have better stories with logic and actual feelings and depth. we will also get to see more actors and different type of couple stories. not the same old stuff over and over that we lose interest.

so I wish the channel would give the makers a kind of frame -- this is the max number of episodes we want and the max date we will air. so build your story within that and don't write weird stories for the sake of filling up airtime. then, audience will be prepared and so will the makers. we might get more interesting dramas and it won't be the same old same old stuff.

True , atleast we will get watch the story what had written exactly than changing in due for trp sake .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Rewatching from episode one 💞

Rajveer and Celesti is so so ❤️

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rewatching from episode one 💞

Rajveer and Celesti is so so ❤️

They have so gud chemistry nd their closeness make us crazy..

Why they cut off that segments scene...🤢

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

I left it long time ago ..... After that superstition exposed i dint watch read updates now that too stopped after the spoiler of Niharika....

Rewatching till their second marriage is better now

mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

For me, Madhu's drama and overacting (Madhu falling on Arjun's feet) was pretty much the end of interest. The show was pretty cute up until then.

They really should make the shows finite. That would improve the quality a lot.

I used to watch Imlie initially. It was so refreshing. Then it became a mess. I think whenever they start to stretch stories when they don't have anything to show, the logic goes out of the window. I feel like the actors also loose interest after a while and then they have to take a leap to justify their disappearance. The original story and essence of the show get completely lost. Characters get assassinated left and right. Better to make shows finite.

Edited by mayuri099 - 1 years ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri099

For me, Madhu's drama and overacting (Madhu falling on Arjun's feet) was pretty much the end of interest. The show was pretty cute up until then.

They really should make the shows finite. That would improve the quality a lot.

I used to watch Imlie initially. It was so refreshing. Then it became a mess. I think whenever they start to stretch stories when they don't have anything to show, the logic goes out of the window. I feel like the actors also loose interest after a while and then they have to take a leap to justify their disappearance. The original story and essence of the show get complete lost. Characters get assassinated left and right. Better to make shows finite.

True finite will always give the writer and director and actor the stability and freedom to show what that intended .

Actors really feel bored after apoint because they won't have anything explore

I remember the third addition of iss pyar ko , Barun was looking so bored and as if someone is pushing him to act .... Don't know why he signed that project may be for financial needs .

Better for actors is to be part of web series ... Even though sometimes for season 2 the ending is left with so many unanswered questions.

I never watched imlie , from clips itself i could never catch up with the FL language .. some different slang of Hindi ....😬