Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

A crap ending by CVS as per article..Niharika is also a villain ๐Ÿ˜•..

Oo god skip worthy episode till last date...

Actually she was roped to do negative role , but unfortunately the show got its notice , so they couldn't utilising her .....

Except Chirag all would have been negative in due course if time .....but they couldn't shiw any storyline here

When will they make her athlete want to watch from there n see the end , after all Rajjo show is been favourite n i used to wait for the next episodes ....๐Ÿค—

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

I didn't watch for long time...thought would watch at a stretch when it goes off air . But i saw Arjun dressing up Rajjo in YouTube....

Is his role so limited now

As of now i feel the best was Urvashi track which was hated at that time ...afterwards the time change n show just collapsed....

Bring a season 2 on hotstar with proper story n no channel intervention...

Will miss Rajveer performance.

Nowadays his role has been limited to a mere love intrest of female lead. Nothing more๐Ÿ˜”
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Nowadays his role has been limited to a mere love intrest of female lead. Nothing more๐Ÿ˜”

Poor chap he has so much potential, i seriously thinks he needs to consider OTT web series .

Considering his experience in the industry his payment will also be good and we will get to see stellar performance of him . But little bit more intimate acting is there , but being in the industry for long time he can reject such shots or do something about it .

I am speaking as if i am his career consultant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ, but really loved him in this show intially and his acting was superb . The expression he gives is awesome . Wanted to see him more on screen .

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Actually she was roped to do negative role , but unfortunately the show got its notice , so they couldn't utilising her .....

Except Chirag all would have been negative in due course if time .....but they couldn't shiw any storyline here

When will they make her athlete want to watch from there n see the end , after all Rajjo show is been favourite n i used to wait for the next episodes ....๐Ÿค—

I really don't know wat r they trying to show..

But as of now we can expect for happy ending only ..

Chirag is gud nd supportive yes but Niharika willbe negative I guess with this track because they cased filed against Arjun so ๐Ÿคท let's see gud epi would come or not

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Today epi was not that bad..

Arjun nd Chirag support to rajjo was phushkar truth revealed is gud ..

But I doesn't like wen rajjo shout on Arjun it was soo bad..

But rajjo should apologise to Arjun.. Arjun supports her in this epi๐Ÿฅณ...

OliviaP thumbnail

What the hell was that precap๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I thought this show would be different. My bad๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

What the hell was that precap๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I thought this show would be different. My bad๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

They just ruined it .....

OliviaP thumbnail

Seriously yaar.. Why can't they end it peacefully???

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Seriously yaar.. Why can't they end it peacefully???

Oo god I want to kill Niharika for this ๐Ÿคก..we were waiting for this nd wat we got ๐Ÿคฌ....