Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Ohhh... This madhu is such a wicked woman😐😐😐

I really hope rajjo will play with her brain too 😡..I want arjun should take her away after knew this truth🤔

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Guyz I was not expecting anything nd was not watching epi now a days but luckily I sees precap nd want to share it with u..so I decided to watch today's epi🤣..

In today's epi Madhu nd jhilmil were talking about rajjo that Madhu wants to sent her mental asylum by taking advantage of her fear ..

Rajjo meets Niharika nd she asked how r u Rajjo she told that soon she will meet from her mai..

Rajjo asked to Niharika about her nd arjun's secret..Niharika shared that Arjun said her that phushkar should say sorry to rajjo nd mai in front of all....he wants rajjo to proudly join to academy but phushkar deny..

Niharika got real injury in her hand ,rajjo took her in T house..rajjo was taking cold water for Niharika but Madhu changed it into hot water nd Niharika hand burning soo much..Madhu again changed hot water bottle into cold bottle nd rajjo got confused that's Niharika is telling lie..

Here Madhu nd jhilmil were talking alone that Niharika is not in game but wen rajjo will come nd listen they should manipulating her by saying that Niharika is also involved in this game..

Rajjo was listening their conversation (it was Madhu's trap)

Madhu says Niharika injury is fake .she is going to take her in mental asylum nd in behind we have manu nd we will take away to manu from rajjo..rajjo thought that Niharika is bad nd she said I will stay here until I should search my mai..

Precap-Madhu proved rajjo is mentally unstable nd they were were taking her mental hospital nd rajjo says to Arjun if u r in love with me ur heart will make u to come to me..

In other scene Arjun went behind rajjo nd she was unconscious..I guess they tried to kill rajjo nd make pit nd covered her with dry 🍂 ..

Arjun sees to rajjo nd said this is my fault to send u alone plz open ur eyes ..see i m here ur khadbabu is here..plz don't leave me alone nd was crying rajjo rajjo ..he was screaming 😱...

I think rajjo old look is for Taking revenge 🤔 because whom think she died ..

So now she willbe back as old rajjo to scared Madhu nd jhilmil..

I didn't like this track at all..... This is such an old storyline.... But old Rajjo will be a treat to watch ... Waiting for that .... May be Rajjo , Arjun , Niharika is a gang and Madhu doesn't know about it ......Now that everybody knows Madhu hates Rajjo they should show her leaving the house and working for her Career.....

Simply stay there because of khaad babu is stupidity.

So will watch from Sunday when old Rajjo is back ...

Thankyou dear for the update ....otherwise i was reading some online written updates ...💖

Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

I really hope rajjo will play with her brain too 😡..I want arjun should take her away after knew this truth🤔

That is what he should be doing than forgive I always ... By the way where is Manu

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

I didn't like this track at all..... This is such an old storyline.... But old Rajjo will be a treat to watch ... Waiting for that .... May be Rajjo , Arjun , Niharika is a gang and Madhu doesn't know about it ......Now that everybody knows Madhu hates Rajjo they should show her leaving the house and working for her Career.....

Simply stay there because of khaad babu is stupidity.

So will watch from Sunday when old Rajjo is back ...

Thankyou dear for the update ....otherwise i was reading some online written updates ...💖

This was a fine track..it was not Arjun's fault .he was in trust but Madhu manipulate him rajjo nd Chirag...

As per article Arjun willbe not involved in this matter..rajjo nd manu will do something..

I think thats why at that time they doesn't show to Arjun say anything to rajjo after knew gurumaa truth..he wants rajjo should leave this house but yes it would be so nice because now rajjo would play with Madhu nd jhilmil..

It willbe nice🤣..

Edited by nakshkidiwani - 1 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

That is what he should be doing than forgive I always ... By the way where is Manu

Manu they didn't reveal as of now..but according to ig she is fit nd fine nd rajjo meets her😛

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

A dramafull episode..

Arjun was watching ambulance is it gud or not..

Rajjo said her last hope is Chirag but she broke wen Chirag nd kalindi were talking..

Chirag said I want rajjo should take treatment nd come soon..

Rajjo said I will serach truth soon everyone will trust on me..here outside nanku kaka was in other getup nd he gesturing to rajjo nd she running nd nanku kaka gives a paper to her..rajjo said to Arjun that he will surely come if we have some connection from heart..rajjo went away nd Arjun wants to go with her ..

In ambulance 🚑 it was stooped nd rajjo throws some glass mirror piece on nurse nd she ruining from there ..rajjo read that paper ,nanku kaka wrote u was ryt rajjo ur mother went in magartal but I was in fear so I didn't share it ..u search to ur mom..

Here manu said to phushkar I send her mental hospital but it is ur duty to make her life time mental. He said it's fine..

Here in night Arjun was thinking about rajjo nd rajjo was on that magartal spot.

Arjun thinking that rajjo helping him wen he was needed but today how can u leave her all alone ..u did very wrong with her shame on you Arjun.. how can u leave her wen she needs u more..

Than Niharika comes there nd said wat u think can share with me ..but he was silent..

Niharika says u never share ur inner feeling with anyone u always keep silent..

But I m there for u .wen rajjo is going to come u should start new journey with her..

Arjun says inside it becomes a dream to start a journey with rajjo ..

In morning rajjo was about to jump in water but some men of village stooped her..

Here Arjun was praying 🙏 in mandir to ramji..

Arjun said u r very strong to stay away from Mata Sita but I m not that strong. I can't live without rajjo plz give to her to me ..plz god give me some hope or some gesture..I want to call her..give me something than siya said from behind chachu..

All family members wished to him happy birthday but he was sad..

Here rajjo is attacking by villagers nd she has something I didn't remember but she also wants to attack back nd said I will not take my step back ..I will search my mai I m not a detective...but they were not listening than one woman said stop it..

Here everyone were wishing to Arjun but he was thinking about only rajjo..how willbe she..I should call her ..i want to meet her..

This reminds me old khadbabu wen he was caring for rajjo wen she was in hostel..

Here rajjo was asking about her mai toh that woman. She showed her Manu's shoes 👞 it was stuck with blood rajjo broke completely nd epi ends..

Precap-same Arjun search for rajjo nd find unconscious..

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Instead of praying and worrying, why cant arjun just call up on the asylum and ask about rajjo. Normally people does that only na... What kind of love is this?? Kal- Chirag has also dissappointed me. Kalindi definitely wont support rajjo and mai when pushkar's truth is out..

And after sending rajjo to asylum, how can T family behave so normally and wish happy birthday to arjun. That too on the very next dayy.. What are they showing😐😐😐

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Instead of praying and worrying, why cant arjun just call up on the asylum and ask about rajjo. Normally people does that only na... What kind of love is this?? Kal- Chirag has also dissappointed me. Kalindi definitely wont support rajjo and mai when pushkar's truth is out..

And after sending rajjo to asylum, how can T family behave so normally and wish happy birthday to arjun. That too on the very next dayy.. What are they showing😐😐😐

Yes he can call her but I guess in tomorrow episode he should call her because phushkar is also here so maybe he will get to know about Rajjo's missing from ambulance nd than he will attack on rajjo..

After that Arjun will reach there..

This is itv nd Arjun should check to mai in Nantal before sending to rajjo..if she has a doubt..Arjun should contact with psychiatrist before sending to her..

But here money is only for shake 🤣

Chirag is disappointed most because he was happy in next day..Arjun was upset but not Chirag..

T family is only like this 🤣Nonsense family all time..🤣

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

It was gud or bad epi I don't know but it was confusing episode for sure 🤣Everything going in jet speed I didn't get 🤣..

Episode starts with everyone was insisting to Arjun for cake cutting nd tell him for wish he says my only wish is rajjo come soon after getting proper treatment nd he was about to cut the cake but he can't do it without rajjo so he leave..he was feeling strange that something bad happened with rajjo..here rajjo asked about her mai to that woman nd she showed her Manu's shoes nd rajjo broke completely nd she was taking back step suddenly she hangs in the mountain..nd they cut off all that sequence wat happen with rajjo..

He called in hospital. Nurse says to doctor he is calling continuously from night wat should I say about her if she is not here..than she picked phone..

Nd told everything about rajjo that she run away..Arjun understand that rajjo is going to magartal..so he jumped from window like rajjo ..Arjun use his brain by didn't say anything to family 🤣🤣..

He reached there nd that precap scene comes..Arjun screa rajjo nd she opened her eyes but felt soo much weakness..Arjun held her in his arms..

Than madhu nd phushkar scene coming in between 🤣Madhu spend her whole time with phushkar she has no value for Pratap ji🤣..

They were drinking nd celebration that rajjo is out🤣Madhu was fearing that rajjo is a brave girl it is not that easily to varnish her from arjun's life ..he is sad 🤣than phushkar's 🍸 broke completely nd he fearing..Madhu leave nd manu comes in ghost 😱 👻 🤣🤣phushkar feared that she was Manu's spirit 🤣..

Here Arjun stood to rajjo nd give stick to her that beat me I leave u alone 😔 but she throws it..

Here Madhu was laughing on phushkar that how can is it possible that Manu's ghost 👻 👽 is come🤣..phushkar knew about rajjo that she ran away nd mandu over acting 🤣🤣nhi nhi she was truly bad in last scene 🤣..

Here Arjun took to rajjo in house..she was not well so he gives support to rajjo..

Madhu says send her hospital but he denied nd say she willnot go anywhere now.they were insisting but arjun says no means no...he says wat she did wasn't in sense nd I m Taking all responsibilities of rajjo nd I Don't talk with anyone in this matter now..he took her in room..episode ends..

Precap-manu was like chudel entire nd was try to scared phushkar..he feared nd runs here in all room burning with fire manu was coughing but rajjo save her nd they meets from each...

They r wrapping all the track because now it's conformed that rajjo is going offair by 4 March 👍🏼..