Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

But this time I felt rajjo is over reacting..wen this serial starts she peaceful said to Arjun nd now today I felt she was insulted to him..

But I know they r going to kill Arjun character more in future..Well I think now arjjo nd Mera sath yahi tak tha ..

It seems so boring track now so boring nothing new..

If second marriage is going to happen than wat should they have to show ..it would be more irritating..

I think sp interpreted in between the story ...

True sp might have interrupted .

Rajjo over reacted as she can't trust people just like that because of her experience and her mother is the only family she has .

Even i am feeling bored to watch now .

Catching with Katha Ankhae ..... Try that it's on sonyliv and setmax YouTube .It's intersting as of now .Much practical than saas bahu n villian dramas .( Until they change to the same formula) .

Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oo god wat is going to happen in this serial suddenly..🤣🤣..

They would show ,rajjo to throw by phushkar in between 🐊..atleast we could see arjun's tears🤣🤣..

Trp willbe break all record now after this 🤣They r working so hard 🤣

I read somewhere on location video where Niharika nd sawra were talking about mm murder 🤔 but mm Madhumalathi 🤣🤣than Arjun will send jail to rajjo wat a unique concept it is🤣🤣..

Great team work 👏 💪 waah never sees like this mu...🤣🤣...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Oo god wat is going to happen in this serial suddenly..🤣🤣..

They would show ,rajjo to throw by phushkar in between 🐊..atleast we could see arjun's tears🤣🤣..

Trp willbe break all record now after this 🤣They r working so hard 🤣

I read somewhere on location video where Niharika nd sawra were talking about mm murder 🤔 but mm Madhumalathi 🤣🤣than Arjun will send jail to rajjo wat a unique concept it is🤣🤣..

Great team work 👏 💪 waah never sees like this mu...🤣🤣...

Didn't watch today , but thi is what happens i all shows on thi channel . Don't know why thya are promoting murder , two three marriages( different persons) and domestic violence in tha name of saas bahu ....

They need to bring change to this .

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Didn't watch today , but thi is what happens i all shows on thi channel . Don't know why thya are promoting murder , two three marriages( different persons) and domestic violence in tha name of saas bahu ....

They need to bring change to this .

Oo god true....

Sp only wants drama drama drama...🤣

I m not going to watch it now ...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

So rajjo is back in her old avtar nd remove her sindoor..

Arjun nd rajjo r separate from this track...

Now I have no interest it was a gud journey...

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So rajjo is back in her old avtar nd remove her sindoor..

Arjun nd rajjo r separate from this track...

Now I have no interest it was a gud journey...

I stopped watching.

Totally illogical. Arjun knows what his mother can do and he knows how Rajjo didn't want the family to go against her despite the crime she did.. Yet he can't support Rajjo!! This is not the first time that such contradictory things happened with Rajjo, like last time too Mano was *seen* as being perfectly healthy by Arj yet it was proved that was not the truth. No one seems to be bothered about the who and why of that.

The show has stopped being interesting. ITV is filled with such no brainer MLs who lack even common sense.

I would rather watch a revenge drama than Arjjo romance!

Edited by Indulekha00 - 1 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I stopped watching.

Totally illogical. Arjun knows what his mother can do and he knows how Rajjo didn't want the family to go against her despite the crime she did.. Yet he can't support Rajjo!! This is not the first time that such contradictory things happened with Rajjo, like last time too Mano was *seen* as being perfectly healthy by Arj yet it was proved that was not the truth. No one seems to be bothered about the who and why of that.

The show has stopped being interesting. ITV is filled with such no brainer MLs who lack even common sense.

I would rather watch a revenge drama than Arjjo romance!

He was not actually gives support to Madhu in this track..he was keeping faith on rajjo..I watched epi ..Madhu is manipulating to rajjo soo much now a days..

I was too thinking that this is crap but after watching today's precap I m soo happy 🤣..

U could wish anything as rajjo is going to take revenge that's why she coming up in her old entire 🤣...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Guyz I was not expecting anything nd was not watching epi now a days but luckily I sees precap nd want to share it with u..so I decided to watch today's epi🤣..

In today's epi Madhu nd jhilmil were talking about rajjo that Madhu wants to sent her mental asylum by taking advantage of her fear ..

Rajjo meets Niharika nd she asked how r u Rajjo she told that soon she will meet from her mai..

Rajjo asked to Niharika about her nd arjun's secret..Niharika shared that Arjun said her that phushkar should say sorry to rajjo nd mai in front of all....he wants rajjo to proudly join to academy but phushkar deny..

Niharika got real injury in her hand ,rajjo took her in T house..rajjo was taking cold water for Niharika but Madhu changed it into hot water nd Niharika hand burning soo much..Madhu again changed hot water bottle into cold bottle nd rajjo got confused that's Niharika is telling lie..

Here Madhu nd jhilmil were talking alone that Niharika is not in game but wen rajjo will come nd listen they should manipulating her by saying that Niharika is also involved in this game..

Rajjo was listening their conversation (it was Madhu's trap)

Madhu says Niharika injury is fake .she is going to take her in mental asylum nd in behind we have manu nd we will take away to manu from rajjo..rajjo thought that Niharika is bad nd she said I will stay here until I should search my mai..

Precap-Madhu proved rajjo is mentally unstable nd they were were taking her mental hospital nd rajjo says to Arjun if u r in love with me ur heart will make u to come to me..

In other scene Arjun went behind rajjo nd she was unconscious..I guess they tried to kill rajjo nd make pit nd covered her with dry 🍂 ..

Arjun sees to rajjo nd said this is my fault to send u alone plz open ur eyes ..see i m here ur khadbabu is here..plz don't leave me alone nd was crying rajjo rajjo ..he was screaming 😱...

I think rajjo old look is for Taking revenge 🤔 because whom think she died ..

So now she willbe back as old rajjo to scared Madhu nd jhilmil..

Edited by nakshkidiwani - 1 years ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ohhh... This madhu is such a wicked woman😐😐😐

nakshkidiwani thumbnail