Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

I have also watched some promos of katha. Quite impressive. Both adnaan and aditi are good actors. I have watched aditi in silsila. Although the story gave me trauma, she was so good there.

It's good , just watched two episodes still to go .

Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Chaska is meter rating is again up from 22 to 19 .yeah 🌻It had gone down from 18 to 22 .So hopefully trp too ....

Yes ❤️Congratulations to us..

Yes trp I fearing 😨 now ...hope for best finger 🤞..

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

I also felt Arjun is behaving indifferent... Rajjo is pouring her love unconditionally and uncontrollable, and he is being practical.May be thta possibility is there , will use Niharika and then she will fall in love with him . Then both Pushkar and Niharika can be villains .

Oh god those kind of storyline is very very boring as we have seen many such . Hope CV will suprise us .

He is always practical 🤣Bas wen rajjo comes close his brain won't work nd he started melting I m really hoping now kundali dosh ends now if rajjo pulled him than how will he control himself 🤣...

Wat he planning I m sure it would be related to rajjo because wen phushkar says n precap ur daughter is starting new journey nd u r going to die .how he knows sue Niharika should share about rajjo I guess that's why he will get angry ..

Niharika willbe brainwashed I guess soon..oo god first we should watch epi than think..

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

I also felt Arjun is behaving indifferent... Rajjo is pouring her love unconditionally and uncontrollable, and he is being practical.May be thta possibility is there , will use Niharika and then she will fall in love with him . Then both Pushkar and Niharika can be villains .

Oh god those kind of storyline is very very boring as we have seen many such . Hope CV will suprise us .

I know right, i am also having the same thoughts, high chances Niharika will fall in love with him! we have become real itv experts 😆.. it would be so cliche btw...

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dissappointed by the way the story is progressing. After the gurumaa fiasco I was expecting some intense confession from arjun. But he is intrested in something else. Why is he again lying to rajjo?? Now what would be his reason?

Edited by Docworld - 1 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

I don't know wat it was..it was nice scene but not touch to my heart..don't know why but CVS gives dialogue to only rajjo not to Arjun.. I think trp is effecting story now..

They r creating more drama less heart feeling..it was not connecting like before..

Arjun said lies I think rajjo misunderstood Arjun nd think something is happening between Arjun nd Niharika 😵This is biggest crap..

Madhu is taking all screen space nd she is the biggest reason for low trp

Nd she is not a gud actor also again they continue 🙄 track with her..

If Arjjo charm will go down story willbe crap 🤔..

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Something is really off with Arjun (or maybe Rajveer). The past few episodes he's been acting strange and even after Gurumaa's exit, he doesn't seem to care about confessing to Rajjo or making his feelings known 😕 Rajjo has already poured her heart out. She's been direct and open but Arjun he's really annoying me now.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

I don't know wat it was..it was nice scene but not touch to my heart..don't know why but CVS gives dialogue to only rajjo not to Arjun.. I think trp is effecting story now..

They r creating more drama less heart feeling..it was not connecting like before..

Arjun said lies I think rajjo misunderstood Arjun nd think something is happening between Arjun nd Niharika 😵This is biggest crap..

Madhu is taking all screen space nd she is the biggest reason for low trp

Nd she is not a gud actor also again they continue 🙄 track with her..

If Arjjo charm will go down story willbe crap 🤔..

May be there is an unofficial info for the production house to improve trp or shut notice .Hence this Madhu getting more screen space .

Otherwise they can bring this Chirag -Kalindi ,Swara Mukund and so many track . Chirag n Kalindi being favourite among audience .

And Arjjo also not impressive now as if repeating scence... Village girl , Sher ki ladki ,innocent .....

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Something is really off with Arjun (or maybe Rajveer). The past few episodes he's been acting strange and even after Gurumaa's exit, he doesn't seem to care about confessing to Rajjo or making his feelings known 😕 Rajjo has already poured her heart out. She's been direct and open but Arjun he's really annoying me now.

Same thoughts i had . Rajveer is not getting into Arjun , he is so good at expressing without dialogues . But these two three episodes he is just plain even in close up shots .Rajjo is given so long dialogues too (sometimes they are just too much when talking to Arjun ). May be Rajveer is really sick and they are cutting down his work load . Or is it hint to upcoming track that he is acting indifferent.

Let's hope he is good and fine 🧿and this is need of the track 😊