Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

A quick info on an unexpected turn...

The episode was mainly all pointing fingers at Madhumalathi. The bahus too say they fear their life, coz Madhu has shown disregard for the bahu's life. Rajjo too has her say, where she laments that Madhu's acceptance of her and her love for her was all fake. She says though she understands Madhu's fear, she wished she had taken the example of Mata Parvathi who brought her son Ganesha back to life. She herself would have become Savithri and they could have worked as a team to pester I mean plead with Mahakaal. She sways after her speech and Arjun holds her to stop her from falling. ❀️

Now for the unexpected twist. Madhu's CC, Jhilmil does a chance pe dance, speaks two words in favour of her jijii and demands for new mukhiya and appoints herself to the post. Mukund too follows him mom hits a sixer by taking control of the business side by giving the excuse that Arj is going abroad and Chirag being a newbie.

Then the argument that Madhu should apologize. Finally amidst the noise Rajjo raises her voice and says the valid point, of what is the point of an apology that doesn't come from the heart but is forced.

Precap: Arj asks if she still wants to keep their relationship despite the way his family treated her... Pushky throwing Mano into a lake with crocodiles.

Musings:

Jhilmil's husband (still don't know his name) was impressive today. Following the example of his bro who turned Sher in yesterday's epi by demanding answer from Madhu, today he roars in two occasions to shut his wife's and son's shouting.

The toppling of power has added new possibilities... Now Pushky will have more control over Thakur household. I guess Madhu being powerless is needed to make her humble and realize the worth of Rajjo. So yeah there is more kitchen and family politics to follow!!

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Yes that would be very nice part for the show , Rajjo nad Pratap developing a good bond . He is also a good person . Only Mukund and Madhu is shown so negative till now . But may be eventually Mukund will also be postive after his part is shown .

Yes kalindi is good at heart , but remember her Tashan with Madhu in the first few episodes . So they can easily change her trait . Divyangana is very good actor who has great potential.

Yes it would be nice if they show one two scenes only..

Jhilmil is also not less .she always takes advantage..yes maybe he canbe positive after that pregnancy track..

Yes kalindi was bad but she always taunts to Madhu because of her behavior..Madhu always turned down to kalindi's mother nd never loves to Chirag nd kalindi that's why she was like this..but In this matter rajjo doesn't have fault .fault is her father only so maybe she will support to rajjo..

Kalindi got her love nd rajjo support her from Rocky so now kalindi should pay by support rajjo..if cv will goes on track only..

Edited by nakshkidiwani - 1 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Oh ya this Gurumaa always existed , i forgot 🀭.

Seriously they don't support Rajjo at all.

All these shows are showing same story for generation to generation.

I felt so biased from channel side when i watched few episodes of raviwar with star ....

Other shows were sidelined so much 😑

Seperation or off air after completing their subject is ok, but not second marriage third marriage and still loving hero / heroine .That is the worst thing for me in all shows .Just marry anyone anywhere...Can't accept at all.

Sp old formula always works na that's why...which shows gives postive they never support them..only they changed time slot now a days..

Yes it would be nice if Arjun support to rajjo nd she willbe a famous racer...want to see her winner πŸ† πŸ₯‡ nd she gives medal πŸ… to mai nd to Arjun ..

Nd if it would be end so soon than ek choti rajjo nd chota khadbabu 🀣🀣..twins 🀣🀣..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

The episode was mainly all pointing fingers at Madhumalathi. The bahus too say they fear their life, coz Madhu has shown disregard for the bahu's life. Rajjo too has her say, where she laments that Madhu's acceptance of her and her love for her was all fake. She says though she understands Madhu's fear, she wished she had taken the example of Mata Parvathi who brought her son Ganesha back to life. She herself would have become Savithri and they could have worked as a team to pester I mean plead with Mahakaal. She sways after her speech and Arjun holds her to stop her from falling. ❀️

Now for the unexpected twist. Madhu's CC, Jhilmil does a chance pe dance, speaks two words in favour of her jijii and demands for new mukhiya and appoints herself to the post. Mukund too follows him mom hits a sixer by taking control of the business side by giving the excuse that Arj is going abroad and Chirag being a newbie.

Then the argument that Madhu should apologize. Finally amidst the noise Rajjo raises her voice and says the valid point, of what is the point of an apology that doesn't come from the heart but is forced.

Precap: Arj asks if she still wants to keep their relationship despite the way his family treated her... Pushky throwing Mano into a lake with crocodiles.

Musings:

Jhilmil's husband (still don't know his name) was impressive today. Following the example of his bro who turned Sher in yesterday's epi by demanding answer from Madhu, today he roars in two occasions to shut his wife's and son's shouting.

The toppling of power has added new possibilities... Now Pushky will have more control over Thakur household. I guess Madhu being powerless is needed to make her humble and realize the worth of Rajjo. So yeah there is more kitchen and family politics to follow!!

Lovely update ...new post of MukhyaπŸ€ͺ

Rajjo has most sensible dialogues....good she understood Madhu still hates her .Hope Arjun too realises that she will take long time to accept Rajjo.

Madhu herself made Rajjo her bahu with this superstition,that is the only highlight of this track ...

Mukund and Swara track will change him i guess .

I actually love that actress who plays Jilmil...she has good comic timing and her husband too.

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Musings:

Thanku so much for ur update..yes it the best part wen manu showed her true face but still she is same..I guess if she will team up with rajjo she should happy more expect she will plot aganist rajjo nd harm to manu..she lost her position nd jhilmil took her place ..so why m I thinking Mukund soon over take arjun's business?

Because they invited to Mukund after soo many days..so maybe he will take arjun's business..

Arjun lends support to rajjo was best part❀️..yes jhilmil husband was gud soo much he always scolds to his wife nd son.

But I think Madhu soon will say about varish nd all because Mukund doesn't have kid nd πŸ€” I think Madhu will say to jhilmil nd jhilmil may pressurize to Mukund nd sawra..

Precap it is gud that Arjun doesn't say about his relationship infront of all..he always feels comfortable to share his feelings all alone with rajjo..

But does Manorama die πŸ€”??

It will effect arjjo relationship?Lots of confusion coming up..

Drama drama I guess...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

I forgot to mention rajjo's dialogue which I liked mostttt..

I don't want only sorry word because it will not from heart..this is true Madhu willnot easily except to rajjo nd I m happy that rajjo doesn't have gold heart she always says which she feels not like others lead..in precap also she didn't fear nd asked her directly...

This makes rajjo different...

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Madhu : Rajjo is fine so let's move on. There's no danger to anyone so mitti pao πŸ˜†

But she didn't expect everyone to go against her. And Rajjo is right..when Madhu was openly hostile..at least she was real. It was better than this pretense of treating Rajjo as a loved one.

The other daughters in law need not worry..Madhu knows that she couldn't have done this to them. Rajjo is a soft target and that's why Madhu didn't think twice before implementing her crazy plan.

Jhilmil declaring herself the new mukhiya was 🀣

And Mukund declared himself the new CEO..sabse zyada profit was to this family πŸ˜†

And when Arjun said : Gurumaa ke saath aapke future plans Kya Hai wo nahi Janna...🀣

It was a good episode but I'm not feeling good about the upcoming track. Rajjo and Arjun taking sides of their mothers is not something that I want to watch at this point.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

I loved today's episode..

It was more like an awareness episode for all those who believe in human proclaimed God.

Rajjo's dialogues are always on point. That is the goodness of this serial.

When all other serials are plotting aganist killing the rival and doing kitchen attacks ,here they clearly stated that taking someone's life is the worst thing to do . I really liked this epic.The creatives need to be appreciated for this πŸ‘πŸ‘

The channel should really encourage this serial without caring for their stupid trp business , if given proper timing Rajjo will be rocking on trp as well.

Mukund and Jilmil announcing themselves and Arjun and Pratap agreeing to it is a new track opening i guess . Simply they won't include this when it was quite irrelevant.

Manorama was so perfect today . She was not only being a good mother but also showed how good human being she is . She pointed out the fault of Madhu and at the same time picked up how good Arjun and others were . I loved her today .

But Arjun today most times i felt like Rajveer himself . His performance today wasn't good most of the time . No expressions,πŸ€”

Celesti was too good with dialogues and emotions as usual and she has come a long way as an actorπŸ’•πŸ”₯πŸ‘‹

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yup. Rajveer was little bit off today

I think mano will slip into coma or something. Rajjo may doubt arjun's intentions.

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yup. Rajveer was little bit off today

I think mano will slip into coma or something. Rajjo may doubt arjun's intentions.

Again will she slip in coma ?

Wat Arjun did for rajjo's doubt ?

I saw on location video he only said u r thinking soo much over so just chill..he mentioned that he called to naku kaka something remember Vicky's grand father..he said manu is fine so arjun says to rajjo take a deep breath but I don't know about future mu...