Frequent Posters

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Madheart

Rollercoster epi today, all truth out. Gurumaa herself confessed..

What I don't understand is the unnecessary hate Manorama is getting. Like dude, she trusted Madhu so much, she was grateful that Rajjo was accepted by her despite knowing that she's Pushkar's illegitimate daughter, she thought she had Madhu's back whenever they confronted Pushkar. Though Arjun loves Rajjo, it is so natural of her to feel betrayed by the whole family. Wouldn't a mother's world breakdown if she came to know that her daughter's mother in law wanted Rajjo to die. Imo, Mano is right saying people in Thakur Niwas used her for their own benefit.

I get it, Arjjo is the show puller but when they show logic, they can't accept it. If Mano didn't react at all, they'd say she's a bad mother lool.

Honestly, I feel Pushkar's truth should come out too, it'd be nice to see Arjun handling Rajjo after knowing her truth and the family accepting her as she is.

Pratap is a good father and husband .Till date he was quite and gave space to wife .But today CV gave him good role .

Mukund and Madhu is same selfish .

Arjun is so cunning fellow he know everything and still made Rajjo reveal everything as he didn't wnat to blame his mom . I liked that .

Mano is the real life mother . Any mom would recat the same and would take away their kids from such negative in-laws. I think she would not be hated by anyone in that family for her anger . Only when Pushkar issue crops up Kalindi would be angry and from her POV it's right too . But when she gets to know full truth i want the creatives to make difference by Kalindi supporting Rajjo nad Mano.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Actually i felt they included this track as they couldn't find nay reason for Arjjo marriage . Suddenly couldn't make Madhu falling for Rajjo ....

And also showed a social message . Last few minutes Rajjo's dialogues were as a message to people who worship human beings .

Now athelete track n Pushkar is the main one, in between some trp tracks would be there.

I am upset that a good show is not getting much support from the channel ....

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Pratap is a good father and husband .Till date he was quite and gave space to wife .But today CV gave him good role .

Arjun is so cunning fellow he know everything and still made Rajjo reveal everything as he didn't wnat to blame his mom . I liked that .

Mano is the real life mother . Any mom would recat the same and would take away their kids from such negative in-laws. I think she would not be hated by anyone in that family for her anger . Only when Pushkar issue crops up Kalindi would be angry and from her POV it's right too . But when she gets to know full truth i want the creatives to make difference by Kalindi supporting Rajjo nad Mano.

Yes me too want other actors should give a chance instant madhus crap..

It would be nice if they showed a bond between Pratap nd rajjo because rajjo doesn't have father so it will feel fresh watching a father's love in rajjo's life.

But I know they will not give space to rajjo nd her sasurji..nd phushkar he can't be a father for rajjo..

Yes Arjun was right hope for future also..he must be a gud hubby..manu is soo ryt every time this time also but only Madhu is so bad otherwise everyone r gud in Thakur mansion..

Kalindi may support rajjo after knowing truth because she is gud from heart ❤️..

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Actually i felt they included this track as they couldn't find nay reason for Arjjo marriage . Suddenly couldn't make Madhu falling for Rajjo ....

And also showed a social message . Last few minutes Rajjo's dialogues were as a message to people who worship human beings .

Now athelete track n Pushkar is the main one, in between some trp tracks would be there.

I am upset that a good show is not getting much support from the channel ....

They always showed from starting she blindly trust on this gurumaa..

It is gud that they showed her fake otherwise it would be wrong message for society..

Yes this sp is only trp hunger ..it's support only tmd yrkkh nd Anupama always...they didn't release one promo in 6 slot..hope trp will go up otherwise we might see arjjo seperation track or rajjo to offair ...

Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I don't think Arjun was cunning. He just didn't know what was happening and what Chirag and Rajjo knew. So he chose to remain silent.

Hope this will prove him that Rajjo can go to any extent to him near her.

Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I don't think Arjun was cunning. He just didn't know what was happening and what Chirag and Rajjo knew. So he chose to remain silent.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Yes me too want other actors should give a chance instant madhus crap..

It would be nice if they showed a bond between Pratap nd rajjo because rajjo doesn't have father so it will feel fresh watching a father's love in rajjo's life.

But I know they will not give space to rajjo nd her sasurji..nd phushkar he can't be a father for rajjo..

Yes Arjun was right hope for future also..he must be a gud hubby..manu is soo ryt every time this time also but only Madhu is so bad otherwise everyone r gud in Thakur mansion..

Kalindi may support rajjo after knowing truth because she is gud from heart ❤️..

Yes that would be very nice part for the show , Rajjo nad Pratap developing a good bond . He is also a good person . Only Mukund and Madhu is shown so negative till now . But may be eventually Mukund will also be postive after his part is shown .

Yes kalindi is good at heart , but remember her Tashan with Madhu in the first few episodes . So they can easily change her trait . Divyangana is very good actor who has great potential.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

They always showed from starting she blindly trust on this gurumaa..

It is gud that they showed her fake otherwise it would be wrong message for society..

Yes this sp is only trp hunger ..it's support only tmd yrkkh nd Anupama always...they didn't release one promo in 6 slot..hope trp will go up otherwise we might see arjjo seperation track or rajjo to offair ...

Oh ya this Gurumaa always existed , i forgot 🤭.

Seriously they don't support Rajjo at all.

All these shows are showing same story for generation to generation.

I felt so biased from channel side when i watched few episodes of raviwar with star ....

Other shows were sidelined so much 😡

Seperation or off air after completing their subject is ok, but not second marriage third marriage and still loving hero / heroine .That is the worst thing for me in all shows .Just marry anyone anywhere...Can't accept at all.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madheart

Cunning in a good way .... Like how sometimes people do in real life too , make others spill the beans ....

Yes hope he realises it . Actually both know they love each other deeply ,only word confession is remaining.... They are so connected emotionally and mentally.💖💕