Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Then shit ... because she supported him so much and he knows how cruel his mother is ...

May be Madhu is the highest paid actor so mre screen space for her 🤣😬

For trp are they trying the usual formula seperation, another marriage for Arjun....child ...blah blah

And the least thing is to do is leap 🤭😡

Due to trp I guess they maybe planning for Arjjo seperation..

Madhu is such a irritating member many actor r gud on screen they r not using them..

Oo god let's see first than will think soo long..I just hate leaps

But if Arjun supports his mother after knowing the truth nd plotting his mother it would be soo fake 🙄 easily trust on his mother nd doesn't listen to rajjo🤢..

They should need a strong reason where Arjun willnot be brainwashed in arjjo seperation..valid reason not like urvashi track..it will drag story..

Edited by nakshkidiwani - 1 years ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Do u think arjun willbe romantic 🤣He is only angry young men🤣.but If they will show Arjun as badmsh it would be nice..in front of all he didn't say anything but in all alone all time he says his heart feeling..

I think rajjo must be romantic girl in compare of khadbabu. In that scene where Arjun got fever rajjo was extremely romantic..I m doubting on Arjun..

This gurumaa is such gud to see packed her..no not at all Madhu is sooo selfish she thinks her secret revealed because of rajjo so she want to separate arjjo..she is a useless mother..

I think manu is underground somewhere she willbe with phushkar...

Yes , Rajjo is more romantic compared to khaadbabu....She after Urv exposed has become very romantic. He is very emotional and caring .

But may be when he expresses it might be fire 🔥.

Manu might be with him but would they expose Pushkar so soon ..don't get that .

Madhu will be real villian now i think , but for me she is comedy 🤪

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Due to trp I guess they maybe planning for Arjjo seperation..

Madhu is such a irritating member many actor r gud on screen they r not using them..

Oo god let's see first than will think soo long..I just hate leaps

But if Arjun supports his mother after knowing the truth nd plotting his mother it would be soo fake 🙄 easily trust on his mother nd doesn't listen to rajjo🤢..

They should need a strong reason where Arjun willnot be brainwashed in arjjo seperation..valid reason not like urvashi track..it will drag story..

True , now they are showing him with brains ...but if again he becomes thta same Arjun as Urv track it will be yuck...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Yes , Rajjo is more romantic compared to khaadbabu....She after Urv exposed has become very romantic. He is very emotional and caring .

But may be when he expresses it might be fire 🔥.

Manu might be with him but would they expose Pushkar so soon ..don't get that .

Madhu will be real villian now i think , but for me she is comedy 🤪

Maybe but want to see romantic side of khadbabu now❤️He is soo gud in romantic scene so plz creative use him..☺️

Yes he is caring hope he will care rajjo after Manorama missing..want emotional scene more like old khadbabu..

Wen arjun was like starting days...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Gud episode..liked first part Arjun nd sawra conversation...sawra is such a nice character..gud to see her on screen with Arjun..

Madhu after sees her I was like 😡But arjun support rajjo is gud but after watching on location video 😒..hope he will keep this after manu missing..don't want mu between arjjo because of Madhu..

Chirag nd rajjo were soo cute nd funny🤣..gurumaa knew english 🤣..

After knew actual truth rajjo nd Chirag expressions were just outstanding..Celesti did a Feb job her trust break completely now..Madhu is such a looser👎🏼..

Now I think Chirag will hate his mother..

As gurumaa said ek namuni yeh hai madhu🤣This is best dialogue till now in this serial 🤣🤣they should telecast this dialogue in whole media 🤣🤣

Gud epi waiting for arjjo confession ☺️..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Fun episode with exposing of Madhu , Rajjo should actually go away with Mayi and Arjun should apologise to her ... There was no need of Manu missing track n again MU or whatever...just her athelete track with Arjun looking for her apology would be best .

No sage will disclose their plans to another cleint... anyways it's a show and has to move forward.But they should show that Rajjo doesn't trust Madhu in near future otherwise it would be like being damn character. ( Once a person cheats you we should always have a percentage of doubt on them ... specially when she hated her before ), but again it's just a show not rela life 🤪

The flash back shown was so apt from Rajjo and Chirag side ... How Chirag realised his brother was protecting Rajjo . And how she remembered Madhu's fraud ..

By the way Gurumaa was actually bringing them close , had they come together with a kid what would that high society lady do ...

Chirag n Rajjo was so good .

Arjun and Swara was connected with their cute bond of brother sister .

This is one episode where Arjjo are not shown together i guess .....

Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Fun episode with exposing of Madhu , Rajjo should actually go away with Mayi and Arjun should apologise to her ... There was no need of Manu missing track n again MU or whatever...just her athelete track with Arjun looking for her apology would be best .

No sage will disclose their plans to another cleint... anyways it's a show and has to move forward.But they should show that Rajjo doesn't trust Madhu in near future otherwise it would be like being damn character. ( Once a person cheats you we should always have a percentage of doubt on them ... specially when she hated her before ), but again it's just a show not rela life 🤪

The flash back shown was so apt from Rajjo and Chirag side ... How Chirag realised his brother was protecting Rajjo . And how she remembered Madhu's fraud ..

By the way Gurumaa was actually bringing them close , had they come together with a kid what would that high society lady do ...

Chirag n Rajjo was so good .

Arjun and Swara was connected with their cute bond of brother sister .

This is one episode where Arjjo are not shown together i guess .....

Rajjo should never trust on Madhu but wonder if Arjun trust on his mother easily.

Yes but we can say mom is mom ..

Sawra is so gud .would Dey show her nd Mukund track soon..

Madhu track is so boring even gurumaa was better villain today🤣..

Hope they will not drag story with this missing manu track 😢

Can't they show some cute moments of arjjo like wiffy hubby..

Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Rollercoster epi today, all truth out. Gurumaa herself confessed..

What I don't understand is the unnecessary hate Manorama is getting. Like dude, she trusted Madhu so much, she was grateful that Rajjo was accepted by her despite knowing that she's Pushkar's illegitimate daughter, she thought she had Madhu's back whenever they confronted Pushkar. Though Arjun loves Rajjo, it is so natural of her to feel betrayed by the whole family. Wouldn't a mother's world breakdown if she came to know that her daughter's mother in law wanted Rajjo to die. Imo, Mano is right saying people in Thakur Niwas used her for their own benefit.

I get it, Arjjo is the show puller but when they show logic, they can't accept it. If Mano didn't react at all, they'd say she's a bad mother lool.

Honestly, I feel Pushkar's truth should come out too, it'd be nice to see Arjun handling Rajjo after knowing her truth and the family accepting her as she is.

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

It was a gud episode ..

Last arjjo conversation was soo gud ..rajjo was gud nd Chirag was 👏🥳

His anger his tasan all was great..gurumaa cheaper ends gud one..they didn't starch it ..Pratap 🙄 was like every time this is gud to see him ..

Atleast they gave him dialogue nd screen space ..was tired of this Madhu drama..

Manu was justify nd want to take her away..

Arjun was as always understand to sees rajjo..

Tomorrow willbe accepting day for arjjo..

But watched on location video arjjo date is going to spoil soon🥺😔due to manu Missing..this Madhu is such a nautanki she knows about manu but even didn't say anything..😡she is soo bad ..

Itna dhoka ke bad Madhu would never be a gud women nd never wants his son happiness..she is greedy lady ..hate her😈

nakshkidiwani thumbnail