Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/IQOk3TIsFEg🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I think it's the hype around it that got it the trp...

I caught a couple of clips and didn't impress me as being anything new... Same old greedy beauty as one sister, manipulating mom who support her gold digger daughter's ambition. Another daughter with heart of Gold who gives bhashan about self respect but won't take a stand for herself when wronged by her mom and sis. The ML is a pompous jerk with a whole battalion of immediate relatives staying with him which includes plotting teams and status conscious beings.

Neither the tashan b/w FL and the ML nor the ML's crush on the other sis seems interesting. So nothing new there a very bad and remote desi version of Pride and Prejudice with a lots of *inspirations* taken from shows with similar themes that was shown in ITV.

I was saying this show is nothing..old formula nothing new..

I hate two sisters one boy shows ..sp always promote this tipe serial more..

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Is Teri meri ..... Good now . It got so much rating initially 😯

This is crap for me🤣

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

A good episode with Manorama exposing Pushkar ..no dragging.. Atleast Manorama should doubt Madhu now even though she saved her infront of all there is an area of doubt ...

Chirag even with small screen space makes a difference always

Arjun should also think about Pushkar now

Arjjo was good as always .

Loved his tapori dance

Funny is that they made academy also their living room with family issues ...

Overall good with no dragging and concentrating on the theme of Rajjo and also their realtionship.Lovely...

I hope the channel doesn't shut down the show with short notice.Then the pace of the story will be changed . Atleast shift it to digital platform till they finish their original story line .

We can't do anything if trp didn't increases But as of now enjoying this serial wen Arjjo has great chemistry ...

Want a track on Chirag ❤️..lots of romance coming soon..

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Oo god today epi was really funny in some scenes 🤣🤣..

The way Madhu's characterisation is written is truly bad really really bad even phushkar's characterisation is much better than Madhu.. phushkar is selfish but he loved his kids but this Madhu even doesn't love her kids not want her children's happiness..she doesn't love Chirag nor Arjun I guess..

That whole conversation was really funny 🤣🤣It's seems so fake, wen phushkar says her that he is with her 🤣🤣Madhu act bad phushkar save that scene oo god that scene makes doesn't sense at all for me 🤣🤣..

Arjun was less in this epi it was skip worthy but Chirag rajjo conversation in second part save this epi..

Rajjo's comic timing 👏Just loved her facial expressions loved Chirag 😍 whole epi after some days with Chirag..aww baby watch it only for Chirag nd rajjo..

U can bear Madhu only for chirag🤣..

Gud bhai behen epi with skip Madhu's scenes....

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Oo god today epi was really funny in some scenes 🤣🤣..

The way Madhu's characterisation is written is truly bad really really bad even phushkar's characterisation is much better than Madhu.. phushkar is selfish but he loved his kids but this Madhu even doesn't love her kids not want her children's happiness..she doesn't love Chirag nor Arjun I guess..

That whole conversation was really funny 🤣🤣It's seems so fake, wen phushkar says her that he is with her 🤣🤣Madhu act bad phushkar save that scene oo god that scene makes doesn't sense at all for me 🤣🤣..

Arjun was less in this epi it was skip worthy but Chirag rajjo conversation in second part save this epi..

Rajjo's comic timing 👏Just loved her facial expressions loved Chirag 😍 whole epi after some days with Chirag..aww baby watch it only for Chirag nd rajjo..

U can bear Madhu only for chirag🤣..

Gud bhai behen epi with skip Madhu's scenes....

Even though it was a serious faceoff i felt so funny ....😂🤣

Jilmil is a good actress here comedy is on time ...

Manu , Chirag , Rajjo make a good team

I just loved Arjjo... would be nice to see his "batamsi " behaviour like how he mentioned ❤️

Good episode moving towards closure for Guru maa..now what will be Madhu's stand ...will she accept Rajjo as she is always helping Arjun and she knows he loves her immensely..

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Are we heading towards arjjo seperation???

According to bts mano goes missing and rajjo syspects madhu. But arjun supports his mother

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Docworld

Are we heading towards arjjo seperation???

According to bts mano goes missing and rajjo syspects madhu. But arjun supports his mother

Then shit ... because she supported him so much and he knows how cruel his mother is ...

May be Madhu is the highest paid actor so mre screen space for her 🤣😬

For trp are they trying the usual formula seperation, another marriage for Arjun....child ...blah blah

And the least thing is to do is leap 🤭😡

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Even though it was a serious faceoff i felt so funny ....😂🤣

Jilmil is a good actress here comedy is on time ...

Manu , Chirag , Rajjo make a good team

I just loved Arjjo... would be nice to see his "batamsi " behaviour like how he mentioned ❤️

Good episode moving towards closure for Guru maa..now what will be Madhu's stand ...will she accept Rajjo as she is always helping Arjun and she knows he loves her immensely..

Do u think arjun willbe romantic 🤣He is only angry young men🤣.but If they will show Arjun as badmsh it would be nice..in front of all he didn't say anything but in all alone all time he says his heart feeling..

I think rajjo must be romantic girl in compare of khadbabu. In that scene where Arjun got fever rajjo was extremely romantic..I m doubting on Arjun..

This gurumaa is such gud to see packed her..no not at all Madhu is sooo selfish she thinks her secret revealed because of rajjo so she want to separate arjjo..she is a useless mother..

I think manu is underground somewhere she willbe with phushkar...

Edited by nakshkidiwani - 1 years ago