Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Will it be only for few epi or is it running per day ?..on hotstar I m asking about web show..

I don't understand people only watch like two sisters fight new serial is like that only in ours kalindi nd rajjo's equation is so beautiful as of now..

Nd arjjo relationship is much better than other couple..even new serial is also old formula two sisters one boy selfish mom lie relationship..poor girl rich boy..

I think sp is famous only for one men two women which is hit only..

Rajjo pulled trp 1.5 wen sp shows were not working but Dey gave advantage to other serial..this new slot is very bad it would be better if they gives it on 11 ..

I watched season 1 of aashiqana it was daily . They uploaded daily at twelve night n some 60 plus episodes were there ( don't know exact). Then season two , now heard three is coming up .

Rajjo is better like that then no need to change story too as trp wouldn't be of much concern.

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

That is why I said some marks on his hands...

Good atleast for trp ... The show had nice story but this trp will make them change to usual formula

Yes he only mention it..I thought it is makeup because of ,on location videos ,

Yes wat can we do, sp always do this with other serial also they even didn't build their story but due to trp they shut it..

One show was jindagi mere Ghar aana it has a nice story but they even didn't give chance to build the story ..but happy as of now I loved the way they shape up this story nd build relationship ❤️ of arjjo...other channel gives so much promo but this sp even didn't release promo only they showed which serial got gud trp...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

I watched season 1 of aashiqana it was daily . They uploaded daily at twelve night n some 60 plus episodes were there ( don't know exact). Then season two , now heard three is coming up .

Rajjo is better like that then no need to change story too as trp wouldn't be of much concern.

Oo I never watched it but sees promo I think it's hit on hotstar..

Yes it should be better because somewhere I felt rajjo is like youths show not like trp aunties 🤣🤣Wai ladna nd jealous nd all🤣..

Loved it now not for change...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Quick update:-

It was gud episode..rajjo's confusion nd she lost her temper..

First part manu proved innocent to rajjo by she called that nurse which insert injection to rajjo nd she cleared that she gave steroid to rajjo by saying phushkar..

Everyone asks phushkar why did he so..Madhu saved him by saying he was insecure from rajjo due to Niharika..rajjo would better perform than Niharika so he did all this..phushkar says yes this was the actual reason..

Manu thanks to Arjun to saving rajjo .arjjo scene where rajjo asks why he did all ..he lis leaving her all alone so she doesn't want his help why is he like this 🤣Arjun start dancing 🤣🤣look at me I m just like this only🤣Arjun was looking like tapori🤣..

Than in house rajjo heard Madhu nd Arjun conversation where he says I m here for rajjo only nd will go only for rajjo..rajjo lost her temper nd she says I don't beg for ur love ..

In room rajjo got angry on Arjun..she held his collar nd want to listen reason behind it but arjun couldn't share it...🤣

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Oo I never watched it but sees promo I think it's hit on hotstar..

Yes it should be better because somewhere I felt rajjo is like youths show not like trp aunties 🤣🤣Wai ladna nd jealous nd all🤣..

Loved it now not for change...

It was good season one , Zayn was so good in it performance wise .Started with Rajjo and so didn't watch season 2 ... Should watch two sometime , now that it's over can watch full without waiting....

Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Is Teri meri ..... Good now . It got so much rating initially 😯

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Quick update:-

It was gud episode..rajjo's confusion nd she lost her temper..

First part manu proved innocent to rajjo by she called that nurse which insert injection to rajjo nd she cleared that she gave steroid to rajjo by saying phushkar..

Everyone asks phushkar why did he so..Madhu saved him by saying he was insecure from rajjo due to Niharika..rajjo would better perform than Niharika so he did all this..phushkar says yes this was the actual reason..

Manu thanks to Arjun to saving rajjo .arjjo scene where rajjo asks why he did all ..he lis leaving her all alone so she doesn't want his help why is he like this 🤣Arjun start dancing 🤣🤣look at me I m just like this only🤣Arjun was looking like tapori🤣..

Than in house rajjo heard Madhu nd Arjun conversation where he says I m here for rajjo only nd will go only for rajjo..rajjo lost her temper nd she says I don't beg for ur love ..

In room rajjo got angry on Arjun..she held his collar nd want to listen reason behind it but arjun couldn't share it...🤣

A good episode with Manorama exposing Pushkar ..no dragging.. Atleast Manorama should doubt Madhu now even though she saved her infront of all there is an area of doubt ...

Chirag even with small screen space makes a difference always

Arjun should also think about Pushkar now

Arjjo was good as always .

Loved his tapori dance

Funny is that they made academy also their living room with family issues ...

Overall good with no dragging and concentrating on the theme of Rajjo and also their realtionship.Lovely...

I hope the channel doesn't shut down the show with short notice.Then the pace of the story will be changed . Atleast shift it to digital platform till they finish their original story line .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

No idea.. Not watching.

Ok me too same ...

I was surprised with the trp of the show as i didn't find the cast so powerful. Or may be they have huge fan base .

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is Teri meri ..... Good now . It got so much rating initially 😯

I think it's the hype around it that got it the trp...

I caught a couple of clips and didn't impress me as being anything new... Same old greedy beauty as one sister, manipulating mom who support her gold digger daughter's ambition. Another daughter with heart of Gold who gives bhashan about self respect but won't take a stand for herself when wronged by her mom and sis. The ML is a pompous jerk with a whole battalion of immediate relatives staying with him which includes plotting teams and status conscious beings.

Neither the tashan b/w FL and the ML nor the ML's crush on the other sis seems interesting. So nothing new there a very bad and remote desi version of Pride and Prejudice with a lots of *inspirations* taken from shows with similar themes that was shown in ITV.

Edited by Indulekha00 - 1 years ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I think it's the hype around it that got it the trp...

I caught a couple of clips and didn't impress me as being anything new... Same old greedy beauty as one sister, manipulating mom who support her gold digger daughter's ambition. Another daughter with heart of Gold who gives bhashan about self respect but won't take a stand for herself when wronged by her mom and sis. The ML is a pompous jerk with a whole battalion of immediate relatives staying with him which includes plotting teams and status conscious beings.

Neither the tashan b/w FL and the ML nor the ML's crush on the other sis seems interesting. So nothing new there a very bad and remote desi version of Pride and Prejudice with a lots of *inspirations* taken from shows with similar themes that was shown in ITV.

Thankyou for the info...

This is so much old storyline...

Still people are watching it with so much curiosity...

What to do when channel itself is interested in such stuffs