Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

He is looking same but yes this arjun Singh Thakur suits him more suitable...

Agree.. i have watched him in that show, didn't like him much there.. but I liked him in his first show, the Pankhuri wala show, in that he looked more handsome..

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Apart from few minutes of gurumaa and madhu crap, it was a good episode.. Arjun you better be confessing your heart to rajjo... Whatever be the reason, you are breaking her heart again and again.

Btw how did rajjo's test results came so fast? It hardly took 2 minutes😇😇. Itv magic😂😂

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Docworld

Apart from few minutes of gurumaa and madhu crap, it was a good episode.. Arjun you better be confessing your heart to rajjo... Whatever be the reason, you are breaking her heart again and again.

Btw how did rajjo's test results came so fast? It hardly took 2 minutes😇😇. Itv magic😂😂

It was an emotional epiosde ...

But what is this Madhu ....Acting is so so so boring

Why nobody is feeling anything about Pushkar behaviour, from starting he is aganist Rajjo

Today they should really doubt him when he said i am disqualifying her as she wasn't present yesterday.

The nurse whi gave her injection was from his academy.

They don't want to show that track so all have become dumb 🙂

In promo too Arjun is not stopping her , she is the one who is asking for it , why so ?

May be there is different part as promo always misleads .

I hope Arjun takes initiative for Arjjo atleast this time . Otherwise Rajjo who was always shown with self respect would be baseless.

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

It was an emotional epiosde ...

But what is this Madhu ....Acting is so so so boring

Why nobody is feeling anything about Pushkar behaviour, from starting he is aganist Rajjo

Today they should really doubt him when he said i am disqualifying her as she wasn't present yesterday.

The nurse whi gave her injection was from his academy.

They don't want to show that track so all have become dumb 🙂

In promo too Arjun is not stopping her , she is the one who is asking for it , why so ?

May be there is different part as promo always misleads .

I hope Arjun takes initiative for Arjjo atleast this time . Otherwise Rajjo who was always shown with self respect would be baseless.

Aww it was fire episode 🔥 📛..Madhu used to seem like psycho 🤣Why always she shouted soo loud she can act better like jhilmil 🤣🤣..

Arjjo were so close even today I think they were soo gud never like before their chemistry was 🔥..I felt goosebumps wen Dey hugged each..

Two three times Arjun realizes that this is wrong nd controlling himself..

Rajjo want to touch him nd was sooo gud Celesti nd rajveer r soo comfortable..☺️..Dey r soo close wen rajjo said hug him nd thodi Der aur ruk jate hai na ..

Aww as of now Arjun has point but after knew the truth if he will not confess his love it would be drag their story..

I felt really bad for rajjo nd Arjun..in on location video Arjun used to ask to phushkar wat is ur problem with rajjo u always want to destroy her career..

Yes that's I was thinking why he shouldn't stop her ..she only said I think mai rajjo ko deserve nhi karta nd my family did bad yeh wala issue mat ho bas..

Rajjo said it because Arjun fought for her ..to save her life he was staying away from her that's why she was asking questions to him..

Let's see but from Monday I guess it will start...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Read my new os plz if u want to read arjjo story...

Plz give ur view...👍🏼

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

It's better to show it on hotstar only like aashiqana rather than playing at 6:30 . People were ready to watch a slightly new content, but now channel has its own formula to keep old stuffs alive , felling bad for the trp .

Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://t.co/DmnbJ2ELJc

Upcoming track

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

It's better to show it on hotstar only like aashiqana rather than playing at 6:30 . People were ready to watch a slightly new content, but now channel has its own formula to keep old stuffs alive , felling bad for the trp .

Will it be only for few epi or is it running per day ?..on hotstar I m asking about web show..

I don't understand people only watch like two sisters fight new serial is like that only in ours kalindi nd rajjo's equation is so beautiful as of now..

Nd arjjo relationship is much better than other couple..even new serial is also old formula two sisters one boy selfish mom lie relationship..poor girl rich boy..

I think sp is famous only for one men two women which is hit only..

Rajjo pulled trp 1.5 wen sp shows were not working but Dey gave advantage to other serial..this new slot is very bad it would be better if they gives it on 11 ..

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Oo god kuch aur mangti toh sayad mil jata🤣🤣they r planning for date🤣..

Plz god now we want 🙏 to increase trp only 👍🏼..

This phushkar is such a nonsense but happy that now arjjo accept their relationship from heart..❤️

BTW rajveer got hand injury .he has marks on his hand some days ago..

Celesti share pics outdoor shoot nd night out🤣🤣..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Oo god kuch aur mangti toh sayad mil jata🤣🤣they r planning for date🤣..

Plz god now we want 🙏 to increase trp only 👍🏼..

This phushkar is such a nonsense but happy that now arjjo accept their relationship from heart..❤️

BTW rajveer got hand injury .he has marks on his hand some days ago..

Celesti share pics outdoor shoot nd night out🤣🤣..

That is why I said some marks on his hands...

Good atleast for trp ... The show had nice story but this trp will make them change to usual formula