Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Yes he is soo gud ..I also didn't watch his performance Sach a great screen presence...🤪

Madhu was crying for arjun but this lady can't except to rajjo for Arjun's happiness is this true love 😔she is too obsessed..

Soon they r going to replace Mukund character..old actor has leave nd new actor will introduce soon for upcoming track..

Arjun will again fill rajjo's Mang 🤣She didn't wear sindoor in precap so again from kasam nd all🤣🤣

God , these maang barna is too much now . No pheras in any marriage,🤭

Madhu is yuck ... But will Rajjo understand that Madhu doesn't like her ? Mukund is a regional film actor , so may be he got films to do . Otherwise also he dint have much screen space till now so may be quit..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yup.. This is also my first show of Rajveer. And he has made me his first girl with his performance. This is my favourite itv male lead performance after bepannah's aditya hooda(Harshad lived the character❤️)

So I think he gonna confess to her, accept each other completely and also marry again with full pheras

☺️

True about Harshad . I just loved him in Bepannah . For me he was the one who acted so well even with voice modulation so good . But i didn't watch it completely after their marriage don't know what rubbish they started to show .... Jenifer no words for her performance. That innocent Zoya to powerful Zoya was great acting .

Another actor for me is Barun sobti , his eyes speak so well... But don't know why he is not seen anywhere now . He was top on fame n then just reduced his shows .

Now Rajveer another performer , and Celesti would also be a fine actor in the course of time

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yup.. This is also my first show of Rajveer. And he has made me his first girl with his performance. This is my favourite itv male lead performance after bepannah's aditya hooda(Harshad lived the character❤️)

So I think he gonna confess to her, accept each other completely and also marry again with full pheras

☺️

Yes I m just loved with his anger care nd his performance ❤️ 💙 👏..

I don't know about phere let's see wat have to coming up❤️...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

God , these maang barna is too much now . No pheras in any marriage,🤭

Madhu is yuck ... But will Rajjo understand that Madhu doesn't like her ? Mukund is a regional film actor , so may be he got films to do . Otherwise also he dint have much screen space till now so may be quit..

Yes but to see her Mang without sindoor I thought so🤣..

Madhu character is soo bad written such a nonsense she is I just hate her..I think she willbe with phushkar to destroy rajjo's career..

Yes his movie was hit I guess that's why he is not seeing after urvashi track..

Now sawra track is going to come ..I saw kalindi blog she mentioned it..

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

I agree, the mang with sindoor and gale with mangalsutra is so cliche, and they keep repeating it like anything.. I always expect them to realise it and tone it down every time it's mentioned, but same thing repeats with more drama!!

And ya, Rajveer is too good, i have watched his one show with Pankhuri, forgot its name.. i have always wondered why he was not seen much after that..

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Sooo if u r arjjo fans u will def like today's episode..

Rajjo's anger Arjun concern for rajjo was awww..

I was thinking Madhu isn't in this episode nd this episode was soo gud but they showed her face🤣🤣but gud that Chirag heard their conversation 🤣Madhu is gone now 🤣..

First Rajjo's anger nd Second last scene was too gud 👍 even much better for me..

Arjjo concern nd Arjun didn't shout on rajjo nd justify situation..

I really liked they gave screen space to Chirag nd kalindi today nd want more scenes of Chirag nd kalindi...

Gud fight anger concern..❤️

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Sooo if u r arjjo fans u will def like today's episode..

Rajjo's anger Arjun concern for rajjo was awww..

I was thinking Madhu isn't in this episode nd this episode was soo gud but they showed her face🤣🤣but gud that Chirag heard their conversation 🤣Madhu is gone now 🤣..

First Rajjo's anger nd Second last scene was too gud 👍 even much better for me..

Arjjo concern nd Arjun didn't shout on rajjo nd justify situation..

I really liked they gave screen space to Chirag nd kalindi today nd want more scenes of Chirag nd kalindi...

Gud fight anger concern..❤️

Today's episode was lovely ... Celesti was so good with her dialogue delivery her dard , anger , love everything was so well portrayed ,Rajveer aa usual is 🔥.

Good that Chirag heard ..

Kalindi -Chirag scene was so nice . Both should stay like this and also positive characters.

Madhu is a useless lady

Tomorrow Rajjo will also come to know when she listens to his talk with Madhu.

Now Pushkar should be exposed as Manorama always keeps pointing at him why is no one getting any doubt . She is expecting that Madhu knows the truth so she will help her . Little does she know about Madhu's selfishness and dislike for Rajjo and Manorama.

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Today's episode was lovely ... Celesti was so good with her dialogue delivery her dard , anger , love everything was so well portrayed ,Rajveer aa usual is 🔥.

Good that Chirag heard ..

Kalindi -Chirag scene was so nice . Both should stay like this and also positive characters.

Madhu is a useless lady

Tomorrow Rajjo will also come to know when she listens to his talk with Madhu.

Now Pushkar should be exposed as Manorama always keeps pointing at him why is no one getting any doubt . She is expecting that Madhu knows the truth so she will help her . Little does she know about Madhu's selfishness and dislike for Rajjo and Manorama.

Yes after soo many days Chirag has gotten screen space..must day arjjo chemistry is just fire ..they r ment for each other..their fight is soo lovable 💖 ..

I don't think phushkar's truth willbe revealed so soon..

Academy scene is going to come nd phushkar fight with Arjun manu..