Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

More than the ML we have out faith in Chirag, that he will take some action.

Watching today's Arjun Niha scene, I kind of got the feel that she might turn negative due to 2 counts... She might be develop a crush on Arj, seeing the way he is fida on his lover/ wife. I know it is a weird reasoning but very valid one in ITV world where someone gets into their head that the he/ she wants to be loved in that way!! Then she might not like Raj becoming more successful than her. Since she is Push's daughter and also coz he has 2 daughters, one of them turning negative is highly probable

I didn't mention it but even I too think that she will turn negative nd will do something..he will forget to take that blank check nd rajjo arjun r now one..

I don't know about crush but ya she willbe jealous from rajjo soon as per article.

Kalindi is positive nd Niharika brain willbe washed by phushkar soon...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Because Chirag overheard today n one promo Rajjo also hears Arjun telling Madhu about his love ...So they went to investigate..

beard n all ha ha ... Now khaad babu will save Rajjo n present the video to Madhu . Hope it works this time .... Then athelete track... confessions...Wow ..

With Pushkar track i am worried they might turn Kalindi negative ...nad then when truth comes she will support Rajjo or not is a big question...

I hope CV makes it a lovely bond with all the siblings...till now CV have been very different from usual soap track . Here too hope so...

Chirag always makes his presence strong ..I think if Dey gives investigation to Arjun Dey can't stretch this track like this from arjun's side that he loved most to rajjo than physical need to emotional relationship..it will melt rajjo's heart that he loved her most ❤️..during urvashi track he was so bad that's why now Dey covered it..

Arjun is very practical men that's why he didn't involved in this Metter nd I think in aggression he only said to stay away from rajjo..

Kalindi must not be neg I think Niharika should be neg soon..

That blank check something is weird..

Yes as of now different..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Chirag and Rajjo in action..yaay!!

Both of them should whack Arjun on his head for his melodrama..😆

He's proving that he is Madhu's son 😆 staying away from rajjo..running away to US nautanki

Ha ha i just loved that whack on his head 🤣😂, he deserves that ..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Chirag always makes his presence strong ..I think if Dey gives investigation to Arjun Dey can't stretch this track like this from arjun's side that he loved most to rajjo than physical need to emotional relationship..it will melt rajjo's heart that he loved her most ❤️..during urvashi track he was so bad that's why now Dey covered it..

Arjun is very practical men that's why he didn't involved in this Metter nd I think in aggression he only said to stay away from rajjo..

Kalindi must not be neg I think Niharika should be neg soon..

That blank check something is weird..

Yes as of now different..

True Chirag is the real hero of the story . Arjun is like parallel lead .... Luckily they are not dragging .Blank cheque is problem , but since he himself gave it no more shouting drama and foolishness by him like Urv case (fd papers).so he can cancel them himself .

I want all three sisters to be on a good note and show how they can supported Rajjo n Manorama and tell the world it was not her fault but Pushkar at fault .

It would be great message to society.

Niharika might be jealous of Rajjo's sucess and so can be brainwashed by Pushkar🥴

Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

True Chirag is the real hero of the story . Arjun is like parallel lead .... Luckily they are not dragging .Blank cheque is problem , but since he himself gave it no more shouting drama and foolishness by him like Urv case (fd papers).so he can cancel them himself .

I want all three sisters to be on a good note and show how they can supported Rajjo n Manorama and tell the world it was not her fault but Pushkar at fault .

It would be great message to society.

Niharika might be jealous of Rajjo's sucess and so can be brainwashed by Pushkar🥴

I think arjun knew the truth nd he controlling his mother in this track that's why they gives Chirag nd rajjo scope..his mother is a big fat lie..so arjun's trust broke completely..firstly urvashi his fiance nd second his mother both played games with him..he always says ki I don't want to take risk that's why he didn't investigate this gurumaa..no one is perfect if rajjo's mother would play game she should also break completely here Arjun is in that situation so he only didn't think ..but happy this gurumaa chapter ends completely..

Now let's see next track nd arjjo relationship how will they shape it....

Yes I too think phushkar may do something..but if Niharika would break arjun's trust it would be really shock for arjun😔His roaming around people break his trust completely every time...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Gud episode with arjjo..

Soo Arjun stooped rajjo to give blood semple because Dey got to know about steroid which phushkar gives to rajjo..

Arjun felt very bad to make rajjo cry...manu got to know about phushkar's real face.

Gud that Arjun stooped to rajjo for giving blood semple...nd their cute nokjhok is always gives happiness 😊..they cares for each but fight with each..

Gud epi ..but this leaving game nd Madhu's over drama was irritating..

Precap-actually I was thinking wen manu got to know about this dosh she never wants to give permission to rajjo..Arjun how stupid r u 🙄 abhi bhi only rajjo says u don't want me if u want me than say something..bhudhu ram ki mind nahi aai ..

Hope he will pure his heart towards rajjo in front of whole family..

But now I guess madhu doesn't love to rajjo nd she will def do something..

Edited by nakshkidiwani - 1 years ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Awesome episode with Arjun's performance. Just loved him today for the first few minutes where he changes his emotions... lovely.

Arjun knows actually Pushkar doesn't like Rajjo so why he putting him his academy. There can be other opportunities as well. Anyways atleast question that nurse who gave her instructions. His US plan is delayed and now everyone knows about it , so good .

Promo was so good , now Arjun will confess as Rajjo has asked him to talk about them ....

I never saw Rajveer's serial , i think it was a miss .He is such a good performer with excellent screen presence .

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Awesome episode with Arjun's performance. Just loved him today for the first few minutes where he changes his emotions... lovely.

Arjun knows actually Pushkar doesn't like Rajjo so why he putting him his academy. There can be other opportunities as well. Anyways atleast question that nurse who gave her instructions. His US plan is delayed and now everyone knows about it , so good .

Promo was so good , now Arjun will confess as Rajjo has asked him to talk about them ....

I never saw Rajveer's serial , i think it was a miss .He is such a good performer with excellent screen presence .

Yes he is soo gud ..I also didn't watch his performance Sach a great screen presence...🤪

Madhu was crying for arjun but this lady can't except to rajjo for Arjun's happiness is this true love 😔she is too obsessed..

Soon they r going to replace Mukund character..old actor has leave nd new actor will introduce soon for upcoming track..

Arjun will again fill rajjo's Mang 🤣She didn't wear sindoor in precap so again from kasam nd all🤣🤣

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yup.. This is also my first show of Rajveer. And he has made me his first girl with his performance. This is my favourite itv male lead performance after bepannah's aditya hooda(Harshad lived the character❤️)

So I think he gonna confess to her, accept each other completely and also marry again with full pheras

☺️