Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

"Hamari Rajjo, Hamari Rajjo" I was missing this...🤭. Loved the episode with Arjun show today. His sudden response when Rajjo called him was marvellous, and his expression when he realised he is acting of being angry with her was good . .Few skips can be done with Pushkar scene otherwise good episode with Chirag is getting suspicious after he overheard Madhu n Lalla , now that Arjun is going away from here definitely Chirag will be more suspicious. Jilmil will spill the beans i guess , because now Arjun might have noticed her strange behaviour.

But promo shown is always confusing , why did he take Rajjo with him ?

Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Where are they going??? No idea..

Protective khaad babu is ❤️❤️

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Celesti is a beautiful girl 💖... But i felt Rajveer is suddenly looking slightly old 😬🙈... He is becoming too thin that his face looks wrinkled...What happened to his hands ... Is it because of that microwave incident they have done make up or is it real brusies... Or some dot tatoo .....

I don't think about old bas I was thinking he is tired due to over load work..

All week days r not less for burden..

That r makeup not tatoo or injury..

I loved both Dey compliment each ...☺️

Edited by nakshkidiwani - 1 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Where are they going??? No idea..

Protective khaad babu is ❤️❤️

Even I was also thinking, one scene they showed where rajjo was saying ki kisi ke dil se dur jane ke liye bhut dur nahi jana padta aur bas dil se Nikal do ..After that only he pushes her, I guess nd that place was dharamsara where they stayed nd falls In each arms During urvashi track..

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

"Hamari Rajjo, Hamari Rajjo" I was missing this...🤭. Loved the episode with Arjun show today. His sudden response when Rajjo called him was marvellous, and his expression when he realised he is acting of being angry with her was good . .Few skips can be done with Pushkar scene otherwise good episode with Chirag is getting suspicious after he overheard Madhu n Lalla , now that Arjun is going away from here definitely Chirag will be more suspicious. Jilmil will spill the beans i guess , because now Arjun might have noticed her strange behaviour.

But promo shown is always confusing , why did he take Rajjo with him ?

Yaa it was khadbabu episode ❤️..

I m wondering how can Madhu justify her words one side she says konsa hum uski jan le lenge nd one sided she is plotting to kill her ..how can she justify as Arjun says I guess Arjun will not easily forget everything soon .he started hating his mother after knowing truth also shouldn't make this bitter relationship into sweet..

Arjun should be attentive towards rajjo..nd he want to leave that place in aggression because of his mother nd his brain is not working..

Ya that scene was beautiful wen he said hamari rajjo nd falls on her but on the other hand he realized 😳 he was behaving hate her..

Jhilmil cut off wen she sees arjun's face🤣🤣

Chirag soon knew the phone call details nd rajjo manu too..

I have no idea about wat is arjun doing with rajjo outside...

I keep mention about Niharika Arjun scene it was beautiful for me want to see their bond more for a change..Niharika is gud person from heart ❤️ she too want them together...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

https://youtu.be/kaS7QC2_MQY🤣See visvas se aandh visvas ki kahani🤣

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

https://youtu.be/kaS7QC2_MQY🤣See visvas se aandh visvas ki kahani🤣

Because Chirag overheard today n one promo Rajjo also hears Arjun telling Madhu about his love ...So they went to investigate..

beard n all ha ha ... Now khaad babu will save Rajjo n present the video to Madhu . Hope it works this time .... Then athelete track... confessions...Wow ..

With Pushkar track i am worried they might turn Kalindi negative ...nad then when truth comes she will support Rajjo or not is a big question...

I hope CV makes it a lovely bond with all the siblings...till now CV have been very different from usual soap track . Here too hope so...

Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Chirag and Rajjo in action..yaay!!

Both of them should whack Arjun on his head for his melodrama..😆

He's proving that he is Madhu's son 😆 staying away from rajjo..running away to US nautanki

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

More than the ML we have out faith in Chirag, that he will take some action.

Watching today's Arjun Niha scene, I kind of got the feel that she might turn negative due to 2 counts... She might be develop a crush on Arj, seeing the way he is fida on his lover/ wife. I know it is a weird reasoning but very valid one in ITV world where someone gets into their head that the he/ she wants to be loved in that way!! Then she might not like Raj becoming more successful than her. Since she is Push's daughter and also coz he has 2 daughters, one of them turning negative is highly probable