Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

It was ok epi for me not soo gud not so bad because of Madhu nd jhilmil..

This ladies r too much hypocrisy..how can Dey used on rajjo anything..to save someone's life they r giving to rajjo anything it may harm her body .she is also a human ..Arjun should take action against jhilmil too..

Arjun's deasion is gud to leave this house because if he would stay here, this ladies would kill rajjo to use this things..

Phushkar also wants to kill her, everyone r giving whatever they want to give her..

Manu anger is justify for me..her outburst was gud for me today expect Arjun nd Chirag should think about issues between Phushkar nd manu..

But I think arjun will mention it soon that wat is Phushkar's problem..

Phushkar's plan is such a bad he directly giving injection to rajjo which can catch him easily..

Arjun's anger in last was agree ..

Arjjo scene was gud BTW.. but how can Arjun comes close πŸ€” ..

Precap I didn't understand really...where they went nd why ..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Yes he has so many issues nd arjun's mother brain is not working properly 🀣..

No no I think not divorce she holds tickets of US..

He is going America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ that's why rajjo is upset..

Same issues imply with Chirag too actually his health is more dangerous than Arjun . He has atleast one healthy. But Chirag had failure so Arjun donated ,means both are different for him. But his mother is so obsessed with her Lalla that she forgets about him most of the time 😈

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

There's a weirdness to the whole guru Maa drama which is off putting. Is this the only way to deal with it? Arjun could have taken a different route without hurting Rajjo.

Poor thing put her heart out and got rejection in return Now she will only have to do parda faash of guru Maa.. why should rajjo do all the exposing all the time? πŸ˜† why couldn't Arjun do it this time?

I would rather see some races, competition, tashan on track. End this guru Maa drama asap.

I'm finding it difficult to connect with Arjun where he is all for Rajjo in his heart but is saying mean stuff just to send her away. Arjun's mom is a joke but I don't dislike her..she's so over the top and strange πŸ˜†

I'm missing Chirag and other characters. Too much Screen space for Arjun and his mom.

I completely agree with you. I have always thought even in Urv track why is Rajjo always doing exposing .... If Arjun loves her so much he should also do some investigation rather than simply roaming about. Even in Urv case he didn't even check about her parents financial status or with his bank manager ...nothing just blame game and then shows that he is so much in love with her . Even now he can do something which will give his character a hype .

With only Rajjo doing all the job it gives a feeling that Arjjo is her necessity not for him .

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Song played during today's arjjo scene was too good.

Red saree looks good on celesti. But those accessories were unnecessary. Poor arjun couldn't control himself πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

I liked today's episode with Arjun questioning his mother and Manu realising something is wrong . Bith Chirag and Arjun are suspecting now something is connected to Pushkar . Good he himself made him visible due to his antics .Noone was actually bothered about him neither Manu nor Rajjo . He himself is making all mistakes .

Jilmil n Madu is so stupid , when she fell unconscious they thought dosh transfer took place so fast . How stupid peopleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

They are so connected emotionally and mentally and this physical relationship that shown is .....i actually didn't like it .This over dressing and seductive perfumes and ras in food is all so rubbish .

Promo- She overheard Arjun so now will no he loves her and is leaving for her good and some issues , so the truth is going to be out soon.

But chemistry is too good between them .

Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Same issues imply with Chirag too actually his health is more dangerous than Arjun . He has atleast one healthy. But Chirag had failure so Arjun donated ,means both are different for him. But his mother is so obsessed with her Lalla that she forgets about him most of the time 😈

But his mother doesn't have bond with Chirag at all..she only wants Arjun arjun ..

If rajjo would die she doesn't feel bad at all if in today's epi she shouldn't feel bad.

Chirag is most sensible person in Thakur mansion..she is soooo selfish soo much ..

Jhilmil, why shouldn't she concentrate on her son nd daughter in low..if she gives prem ras to her son she can play with their child 🀣🀣...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Red saree looks good on celesti. But those accessories were unnecessary. Poor arjun couldn't control himself πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Yes song was too gud ..

Yes she looks soo pretty but yes that jewellery was not needed..even rajjo said right don't give Gajra nd all she looks chamkachallo 🀣🀣rajjo to doesn't like this over dressing but that old lady make her joker all the time..

Hope arjun gives her a pretty dress nd she will wear it nd my dream comes true if Dey will go on a date 🀣🀣..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Yes song was too gud ..

Yes she looks soo pretty but yes that jewellery was not needed..even rajjo said right don't give Gajra nd all she looks chamkachallo 🀣🀣rajjo to doesn't like this over dressing but that old lady make her joker all the time..

Hope arjun gives her a pretty dress nd she will wear it nd my dream comes true if Dey will go on a date 🀣🀣..

Celesti is a beautiful girl πŸ’–... But i felt Rajveer is suddenly looking slightly old πŸ˜¬πŸ™ˆ... He is becoming too thin that his face looks wrinkled...What happened to his hands ... Is it because of that microwave incident they have done make up or is it real brusies... Or some dot tatoo .....

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ya. He has lost a lot of weight. He was quiet chubby in his old photos. Sometimes it gets evident on his face.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Their song selection is too good, the one which we forgot they are using ... I have updated my playlist with these songs now .... Lal Ishq , rozana are too good and suits them more than original.When i listen to lal Ishq now only these two comes in mind ❀️