Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Celesti has sweet cute innocent look , to cover up that i think they have given her glamorous look than modern look .

Even in modern dresses she had that innocence. Here she looks very different.But i liker her otherwise than this glamour look.She was so elegant in all dresses before this second marriage track .

Gurumaa has issue with Arjun , today her expression when Arjun picked the phone was weird .

May be she is Urvashi grandmother,🤣🤣, but she existed even during their engagement....so not that ...

She looks gud in night wear Dey would give her that look for all day..

Even sawra nd kalindi doesn't wear soo big jewellery at all ..simple saree nd suits Dey wear only..

Arjun scolds gurumaa nd she made faces 🤣..oo god she is looking rubbish from face that day she will prove wrong Madhu would be heart broken 🤣Madhu spend lot of times with gurumaa than arjun's father 🤣🤣..Urvashi's grandmother but how because why would Urvashi wants them so close if she would be grandmother of Urvashi than only she says rajjo has issue don't go near of rajjo..🤣

🤣

BTW kkis khabhi khabhi itfak se about I was saying...

Edited by nakshkidiwani - 1 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Oh god I dont want to remember anything abt that show. Started off was a humorous family entertainer.. then showing bigamy, extra marrital affairs, complete character assassination of leads and what else.. Kkis was destroyed very badly by the production house. I was very happy when it went off air..

I would rather prefer rajjo ending on a good note rather than streching it unnecessarily..

Oo god that serial was ..Dey destroyed it like hell really ..yes Dey can show family moment even it's trailer was gud but after trp pressure they such crap it.

This production house only wants father death nd mu between leads nd marry marry from others..sorry to hurt anyone but I don't want to see rajjo like this want happy ending or want happy journey with arjjo...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

She looks gud in night wear Dey would give her that look for all day..

Even sawra nd kalindi doesn't wear soo big jewellery at all ..simple saree nd suits Dey wear only..

Arjun scolds gurumaa nd she made faces 🤣..oo god she is looking rubbish from face that day she will prove wrong Madhu would be heart broken 🤣Madhu spend lot of times with gurumaa than arjun's father 🤣🤣..Urvashi's grandmother but how because why would Urvashi wants them so close if she would be grandmother of Urvashi than only she says rajjo has issue don't go near of rajjo..🤣

🤣

BTW kkis khabhi khabhi itfak se about I was saying...

Thanks ..... I didn't watch that serial ....after long time i am watching this one . Did start with yeh rista ...but then that too became boring ( i watched it for Harshad ) so not anymore .Sherdil Shergil also started but lack of chemistry between leads ..... May be they both have huge fan following and big stars so didn't work between them .

Definitely not Urv just thought....

May be someone who was insulted so much by Madhu arrogant upper class nature

Or may be something with Arjun himself

Anyways it's good they showed her fake and that

Such rubbish doesn't exist .....

mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, it was a good episode. Less drama.

In Madhu's defense 😃, I guess with Arjun having all these health issues made her extra protective, with one kidney and all. Maybe that's why she was so scared.

Do not want a second divorce. please. If Arjjo gets married for the 3rd time that will be a bit too much. They can just take some symbolic phereys. That'll be very cute.

Rajjo is looking very pretty in the new promo.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

A skip worthy episode. First part- arjun confronts madhu and warns her to stay away from rajjo or else she will see him dead.Gurumaa reaches T mansion and hands over premrasa 2.0 to jhilmil

Then mai- rajjo- pushkar scene at academy. Mai becomes her coach. Mai- rajjo convo

Arjun also reaches academy to check on rajjo. She spots him. Arjjo talk. Nothing new in the convo

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There's a weirdness to the whole guru Maa drama which is off putting. Is this the only way to deal with it? Arjun could have taken a different route without hurting Rajjo.

Poor thing put her heart out and got rejection in return Now she will only have to do parda faash of guru Maa.. why should rajjo do all the exposing all the time? 😆 why couldn't Arjun do it this time?

I would rather see some races, competition, tashan on track. End this guru Maa drama asap.

I'm finding it difficult to connect with Arjun where he is all for Rajjo in his heart but is saying mean stuff just to send her away. Arjun's mom is a joke but I don't dislike her..she's so over the top and strange 😆

I'm missing Chirag and other characters. Too much Screen space for Arjun and his mom.

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

A skip worthy episode. First part- arjun confronts madhu and warns her to stay away from rajjo or else she will see him dead.Gurumaa reaches T mansion and hands over premrasa 2.0 to jhilmil

Then mai- rajjo- pushkar scene at academy. Mai becomes her coach. Mai- rajjo convo

Arjun also reaches academy to check on rajjo. She spots him. Arjjo talk. Nothing new in the convo

Thanku so much for ur update 😃..yes it was not that much only beginning was better 🤣..

But jhilmil is natural actress...nd rajjo's athlete track is going on..gurumaa is such a nonsense it's gud that Arjun took action towards his Mom but he can only prove gurumaa wrong but as of now he is not thinking about it because of his practical nature..

Why always they gives premras nd all to arjjo..wen will Dey pure heart in reality

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Thanks ..... I didn't watch that serial ....after long time i am watching this one . Did start with yeh rista ...but then that too became boring ( i watched it for Harshad ) so not anymore .Sherdil Shergil also started but lack of chemistry between leads ..... May be they both have huge fan following and big stars so didn't work between them .

Definitely not Urv just thought....

May be someone who was insulted so much by Madhu arrogant upper class nature

Or may be something with Arjun himself

Anyways it's good they showed her fake and that

Such rubbish doesn't exist .....

Yes long running shows always becomes boring at the point..

I don't know insults because I think for money she is doing all this because in today's epi she came in house nd gives something soo maybe some financial issues..

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri099

Yes, it was a good episode. Less drama.

In Madhu's defense 😃, I guess with Arjun having all these health issues made her extra protective, with one kidney and all. Maybe that's why she was so scared.

Do not want a second divorce. please. If Arjjo gets married for the 3rd time that will be a bit too much. They can just take some symbolic phereys. That'll be very cute.

Rajjo is looking very pretty in the new promo.

Yes he has so many issues nd arjun's mother brain is not working properly 🤣..

No no I think not divorce she holds tickets of US..

He is going America 🇺🇸 that's why rajjo is upset..

mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I do agree that this track with Guru Ma and a whole lot of Madhu is a bit weird, especially since the actress playing Madhu is not that good. Hopefully they'll move on soon.