Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mayuri099

So sad!! I wonder why they changed its slot?! It was going up, went up to 1.5. SP should have been a little more patient.

It will be sad, if they wrap up abruptly. :(

Sp has favorites gum producer..kkis Dey gave it extension but not for rajjo..

But happy it will end in happy note..

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Gud episode with less drama nd rona dhona..

First Madhu is such nonsense 🙄 as Arjun said she is going downhill ..

So rajjo is now out from room nd her academy journey starts good manu is a couch.

Phushkar is playing games..

Gud Arjun 🤣But u can investigation for this gurumaa. Is she playing game for money?.After that only I guess gurumaa willbe underground 🤣🤣..

Precap-Phushkar insert injection to rajjo that's why she falls on bathroom.

Wat were about arjjo talking I don't know about paper..about divorce or something 😳Because in Morden dress rajjo didn't wear mangalsutra nd sindoor 🤓

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Rajjo's new look is for gurumaa ..she nd Chirag or someone I don't know r going to reveal truth of gurumaa...I m guessing...

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yup.. They are upto something..

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Sp has favorites gum producer..kkis Dey gave it extension but not for rajjo..

But happy it will end in happy note..

@bold The extension only made the show worse!!!

Why are we talking of end now, has any notification come regarding the show ending???

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

True , they should give simple and less accessories for her , ahe looks so good even without make up .They are actually spoiling her beauty by give her such clothes. She looked so good in Urv track with such simple dress and no jewellery.

Their are trying Gul Khan style 🤪

moolRajjo's new styling is horrible... Those pleated salwars are giving her a bloated look when she is slim. Not to mention the unnecessarily hair accessories. Wearing it for some function is understandable, but on regular basis looks odd.

On top of that they gave joker style shirt to Chirag!!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Why are we talking of end now, has any notification come regarding the show ending???

Kkis is which show ? Sorry couldn't guess .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Rajjo's new look is for gurumaa ..she nd Chirag or someone I don't know r going to reveal truth of gurumaa...I m guessing...

Celesti has sweet cute innocent look , to cover up that i think they have given her glamorous look than modern look .

Even in modern dresses she had that innocence. Here she looks very different.But i liker her otherwise than this glamour look.She was so elegant in all dresses before this second marriage track .

Gurumaa has issue with Arjun , today her expression when Arjun picked the phone was weird .

May be she is Urvashi grandmother,🤣🤣, but she existed even during their engagement....so not that ...

Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh god I dont want to remember anything abt that show. Started off was a humorous family entertainer.. then showing bigamy, extra marrital affairs, complete character assassination of leads and what else.. Kkis was destroyed very badly by the production house. I was very happy when it went off air..

I would rather prefer rajjo ending on a good note rather than streching it unnecessarily..

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

No no ..it's only wat r we feeling..If trp is not going to increase than sp can shut this serial too..

As of now show is going gud nd it's deserve def gud trp but trp aunties only wants kitchen politics...hope for best ..