Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

Want to merge image on this forum ..would someone help me ?

How can I put arjjo pics on this froum..??

No idea...

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/Y7k-Qw3QXu8

So arjun plans to leave india.

Who else is thinking that cesh needs better outfits? They can give her simple yet classy kurtas.And why is she wearing lot of banglesπŸ™„πŸ™„

Edited by Docworld - 1 years ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

https://youtu.be/Y7k-Qw3QXu8

So arjun plans to leave india.

Who else is thinking that cesh needs better outfits? They can give her simple yet classy kurtas.And why is she wearing lot of banglesπŸ™„πŸ™„

True , they should give simple and less accessories for her , ahe looks so good even without make up .They are actually spoiling her beauty by give her such clothes. She looked so good in Urv track with such simple dress and no jewellery.

Their are trying Gul Khan style πŸ€ͺ

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

True , they should give simple and less accessories for her , ahe looks so good even without make up .They are actually spoiling her beauty by give her such clothes. She looked so good in Urv track with such simple dress and no jewellery.

Their are trying Gul Khan style πŸ€ͺ

I think Dey r just trying to give her pahadan style with silver jewellery..she is village girl na that's why much Bangles ..she is bahu of Thakur 🀣

She is more pretty nd classy in night wear suits ..nd of course in her practice dress..rajveer always says she looks more pretty without makeup..two three times he mentioned 😳...

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

https://youtu.be/_0UGRVN6Rj8

☺️

Word Count: 1

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Coming to the episode..it was a gud episode with arjjo feeling..

That room scene was touchy nd emotional..rajjo every words r soo touchy nd Arjun was helpless as he said hum tumhe dam thodthe nhi dekh sakte..

Gud epi ..last Madhu drama nd Arjun understand it πŸ˜†..

Arjun throwing rajjo nd shut the door πŸšͺ πŸ˜’ in precap I think in red saree again Madhu gives Arjun something than also he pure his heart to rajjo after that rajjo starts her investigation..

This gurumaa is greedy I guess πŸ˜†..

mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

They are so cute together! Seems to be very comfortable with each other. ❀️

Agree about Rajjo's dress. Not sure what she is wearing.

To be honest not exactly enjoying the Guru Ma track. The actress playing Madhu should tone down a little. She tends to go overboard sometimes.

I guess in the track they are showing Arjun doesn't really believe in all these superstitions ( sure hope so 😳). He is very upset with Madhu, hence the vaada to stay away from Rajjo. I guess he doesn't also want to take any chance just in case.

They all need to tone down a little. A little too much emotional drama for my taste. Rajjo and Arjun are the best when they are their usual selves.

Edited by mayuri099 - 1 years ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri099

To be honest not exactly enjoying the Guru Ma track. The actress playing Madhu should tone down a little. She tends to go overboard sometimes.

I guess in the track they are showing Arjun doesn't really believe in all these superstitions ( sure hope so 😳). He is very upset with Madhu, hence the vaada to stay away from Rajjo. I guess he doesn't also want to take any chance just in case.

They all need to tone down a little. A little too much emotional drama for my taste. Rajjo and Arjun are the best when they are their usual selves.

I personally feel this track will end soon as they have to show the athelete track and also screen space for swara- mukund pair .

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri099

It will ends soon as per location video..rajjo got to know about this gurumaa..

See this is India nd I personally feel in here my society πŸ˜• I saw many women who believe all this even here always people says iski pooja Karo woh milega iski pooja Karo yeh woh..Madhu is always selfish women she doesn't listen to anyone nd some women loved their child most Dey don't care for bahu ..I can feel it ..

But Madhu's behaviour is not appropriate at all..she seems psycho now a days.but if we loves someone too much it's take psycho over thinking is the reason..

I m wondering if she gets to know about gurumaa fraud than her behavior would change or not..if we starts trusting on this than getting stuck in this superstitions..

I don't think Dey r supporting superstitions soon I think gurumaa willbe proved fake..

I guess they r ment to prove that Arjjo r made for each other this is not physical but emotional relationship..wen we loves someone we don't want to losse her for every second nd he don't want to take risk..

Dey will come together as usual fight after one day emotional drama 🀣🀣

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

It will ends soon as per location video..rajjo got to know about this gurumaa..

See this is India nd I personally feel in here my society πŸ˜• I saw many women who believe all this even here always people says iski pooja Karo woh milega iski pooja Karo yeh woh..Madhu is always selfish women she doesn't listen to anyone nd some women loved their child most Dey don't care for bahu ..I can feel it ..

But Madhu's behaviour is not appropriate at all..she seems psycho now a days.but if we loves someone too much it's take psycho over thinking is the reason..

I m wondering if she gets to know about gurumaa fraud than her behavior would change or not..if we starts trusting on this than getting stuck in this superstitions..

I don't think Dey r supporting superstitions soon I think gurumaa willbe proved fake..

I guess they r ment to prove that Arjjo r made for each other this is not physical but emotional relationship..wen we loves someone we don't want to losse her for every second nd he don't want to take risk..

Dey will come together as usual fight after one day emotional drama 🀣🀣

The probelm is with the acting we just feel she is acting ....not natural unlike other actors . That actor who ays Jhilmil is such a fine actress Her comic timing dialogue delivery is all upto mark

Only thing is since she is not the prime character we don't focus on her .Even the actor who plays Jhilmil husband is also good .But Madhu character either is written like that or she is not a natural actor. From initial episodes she is like this . The first episode also she is same like this ....

Superstitions are so common in society, it's better not to comment on it. The concern for our loved ones is utilised by these kid of practises . The saddest part is educated younger generation too is not changed from these rubbish and that is major concern.

Edited by Fruitbae - 1 years ago