Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I was just coming to say this Rishi is singing Aakhon mein Teri ajabsi adayein singing by KK and Vishal Shekhar are the music composers right.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

I was just coming to say this Rishi is singing Aakhon mein Teri ajabsi adayein singing by KK and Vishal Shekhar are the music composers right.

Yes. And Shivam is singing Jag Soona Soona Laage I read in a article. Vineet will most probably sing Main Agar Kahoon or Tumse Milkar. Kavya Shiela Ki Jawani I think.

reborn-re thumbnail

Farah Khan coming in any shows and not to have this song is impossible and I do like this song it’s a good party song and even the video of this song is pretty good

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmrQmnZBOPY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Yes. And Shivam is singing Jag Soona Soona Laage I read in a article. Vineet will most probably sing Main Agar Kahoon or Tumse Milkar. Kavya Shiela Ki Jawani I think.

Yup I think it’s gonna be fun weekend both episodes good they called her in New Year’s Eve

not like Jaya Prada or some old actors or actress good strategy Sony and team. Also Navdeep is probably singing Sajda.

Edited by reborn-re - 1 years ago
reborn-re thumbnail

On New Years idol is having success party and there’s this ITA awards from 7:30 at Starplus and I am sure it’s gonna be more than two hours so I don’t know about trp stuff much so would awards show they have that telecast in tv would they also gets trp?

Edited by reborn-re - 1 years ago
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I actually wouldnt mind if they made her a permanent judge. 😊

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

On New Years idol is having success party and there’s this ITA awards from 7:30 at Starplus and I am sure it’s gonna be more than two hours so I don’t know about trp stuff much so would awards show they have that telecast in tv would they also gets trp?

Yes award shows TRP will be out. And as it's on SP and focus is mostly on SP shows and their actors, it will get good TRP.

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Yes award shows TRP will be out. And as it's on SP and focus is mostly on SP shows and their actors, it will get good TRP.

Yes I didn’t see anyone from singing or dancing shows performing like they did in past like I remember Pawandeep, SMP, Ashish and Danish and some contestants from IBD1 and the one happend in beginning of 2022 where 2021 winner of different dance shows and some contestants had performed. I also remember the kid from SS1 like Pretty, Harshit and Ankona and even Sunny Hindustani and that guy Rohiy had sing so I guess this year they are not just including.

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

I actually wouldnt mind if they made her a permanent judge. 😊

She was judge season 1,2 and 9 I don’t know how she was in 1 and 2 but she was pretty good in season 9 I won’t mind either.