Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Oh okay.

They r mad, they should copy from KD not from ghum. Ghum spoilt KD.

In KD mimo was not there.

Any idea how s their trp?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

No idea about their TRP but it is in the afternoon slot. The shows airs in the afternoon

Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Extreme lusty dialogue but her face and body language was calm and composed and not like a predator

Yeah. Even i found the character calm and composed. Don't know marathi but in terms of body language the character ain't showing any lustiness 24/7 like kokhless does.
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

You guys know Marathi Ghum ki Patralekha aka Madhurani is also very VERY lusty but her body language is so subtle. So Mimo track has started from today. Raghav and Sindhu are sleeping in separate rooms. When Madhu comes to know, she thinks oh "Sindhu is not sleeping in their room, achcha hai as it is Raghav ke baju wali jagah meri hai". Extreme lusty dialogue but her face and body language was calm and composed and not like a predator

She’s pretty ! Adhish ki GF 😳

Wow ! Mimo track already 😲

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Patralekha knows how to fish for men by just saying hi

RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You guys know Marathi Ghum ki Patralekha aka Madhurani is also very VERY lusty but her body language is so subtle. So Mimo track has started from today. Raghav and Sindhu are sleeping in separate rooms. When Madhu comes to know, she thinks oh "Sindhu is not sleeping in their room, achcha hai as it is Raghav ke baju wali jagah meri hai". Extreme lusty dialogue but her face and body language was calm and composed and not like a predator

Wahi toh sare serial me aise lusty characters hoti hai openly aise dialogues bolti hai par Patralekha nightie pehen kar aise hi khadi bhi hogi toh woh cheap vulgar n creep hi dhikegi. Even I found shruti also desperate n lusty due to her expressions n behavior n body language with virat when she starred to wear Sarees. Otherwise even ekta's vamp won't look this much cheap n lusty even if they wear very modern dress or speak lusty dialogues
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RejiBuji

Wahi toh sare serial me aise lusty characters hoti hai openly aise dialogues bolti hai par Patralekha nightie pehen kar aise hi khadi bhi hogi toh woh cheap vulgar n creep hi dhikegi. Even I found shruti also desperate n lusty due to her expressions n behavior n body language with virat when she starred to wear Sarees. Otherwise even ekta's vamp won't look this much cheap n lusty even if they wear very modern dress or speak lusty dialogues

Haha nice one! There is something utterly disgusting about both Pakhi and Shruti lol

Naya_31 thumbnail

wow👏👏 aise kaise kar lete hai log🤣
Full parivaar ke sath bhaith ke dekh sakte hai show! Nice

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

wow👏👏 aise kaise kar lete hai log🤣
Full parivaar ke sath bhaith ke dekh sakte hai show! Nice

I am saying still she looks subtle in front of Patralekha.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

She’s pretty ! Adhish ki GF 😳

Wow ! Mimo track already 😲

Ghum ka faltu ka bakwas bohot omit kiya hai