Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sagi97

Not so soon.

Aadhi Madhu tyachya premat padel mag..atta mela tar Madhu cha faydach aahe ki.

Aaata nahi. Aata mimo track, mag Shruti track, mag atya che lagna, mag confession, mag marnaar

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aaata nahi. Aata mimo track, mag Shruti track, mag atya che lagna, mag confession, mag marnaar

Sounds like a train journey. Station che names?

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moor278

Ani Yogesh has a social life apart from Ratnaparkhis 🤣

Anyway I like this Doctor lady... Madhu ne ditch kelya var Raya shi setting kartil ka ?😆

Hey bhagwaan ...samrat jo acchi biwi nahin mili toh Raya ko hi sahi🤣☺️...sahi haib🥳pls share that lady doctor photograph😉...

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Hey bhagwaan ...samrat jo acchi biwi nahin mili toh Raya ko hi sahi🤣☺️...sahi haib🥳pls share that lady doctor photograph😉...

Are she is cute...

Raya ke saath setting hua to devrani jethani doctor doctor 🤣

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Gum made hya sagle hospital scene khup bhari hota ka, ek don comments read kelay, mhntat virat bhari hota, khup masta expression dile tyani, sanket la jamat nhiye, 🤔🤔ky zol ah nkki... was he that good?

Sagi97 thumbnail

Are she is cute...

Raya ke saath setting hua to devrani jethani doctor doctor 🤣

Ratnaparakhi Institute of Medical sciences. Dean: Rukmini Kaku.

Enthu people can fill up the other posts.

Security Incharge: Rituraj Kaka.

Communications and media publicity: Rutuja and Reshma

Hospitality: Rajashree

Patient: Madhu

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShonaWadiya

Gum made hya sagle hospital scene khup bhari hota ka, ek don comments read kelay, mhntat virat bhari hota, khup masta expression dile tyani, sanket la jamat nhiye, 🤔🤔ky zol ah nkki... was he that good?

Ghum was full on drama. Even before the accident Sai and VC were at each other's throats. Virat had almost collapsed in the DIG office and then at the hospital, lost control. Everyone blamed him for the accident. Bhari mhanayache tar the entire CN was with their heavy jewellery and had just come out of Ganesh Pooja.

PL tried to console VC and he shook her off.

LB was pretty low key compared to that. Raghav took the news pretty calmly and rushed to the hospital. Only when he actually saw Sindhu he panicked. And then blamed himself, Raya fully supported him like an elder brother.

Raghav was fully in control all the time. Politely he ticked off Madhu when she tried to be extra concerned about him.

ShonaWadiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sagi97

Ghum was full on drama. Even before the accident Sai and VC were at each other's throats. Virat had almost collapsed in the DIG office and then at the hospital, lost control. Everyone blamed him for the accident. Bhari mhanayache tar the entire CN was with their heavy jewellery and had just come out of Ganesh Pooja.

PL tried to console VC and he shook her off.

LB was pretty low key compared to that. Raghav took the news pretty calmly and rushed to the hospital. Only when he actually saw Sindhu he panicked. And then blamed himself, Raya fully supported him like an elder brother.

Raghav was fully in control all the time. Politely he ticked off Madhu when she tried to be extra concerned about him.

actually mala pan tech wata, thoda relatable wata LB...real made pan apan ,asa ky news aikla tr ekdum panic nhi hot...jevha aplya dolya samor dista nemka ky zalay ,ky hotay tevha automatic aple emotions overtake kartat...r la blame karycha prashnch yet Nhi, tyani thodi kelay or tychya mule sudda nhi zala... mala tr v nehmi ott ch watlay. Jewellery ka bolo hi mat🤥🤥🤥bgun sudda dole dukhtat, I was so shocked ki bhai aisa kya gum me kamal dhamal ho gaya, jo aisa comparison chal raha he 🤣🤣🤣raya actually real elder brother wato ,not mute spectator.. mady not coming out as lusty or in her own la la land🤭🤭. Nd plz tell me r ni sindhu che kes kele ka 🙈🙈😍😍😍?
Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ShonaWadiya

Acting wise NB and Ayesha both were brilliant.... that entire sequence is my most favorite out of Ghum. Brilliant piece of acting.

Two key moments to look for...

Ayeshas reaction when V calls her 'Majhi Aai'.... similar to what LB had as Bayo.

NB taking a sip of coconut water.... he literally reacts as if he is dehydrated and has drunk something after hours.... that gulp and sigh are the best.

LB didn't have the same setting as Ghum.... Sanket NB shouldn't technically be compared. Although Sindhu Sai was similar and Sayali couldn't do as much as Ayesha did.

Do catch that episode.

Edited by Moor278 - 1 years ago
ShonaWadiya thumbnail

Acting wise NB and Ayesha both were brilliant.... that entire sequence is my most favorite out of Ghum. Brilliant piece of acting.

Two key moments to look for...

Ayeshas relation when V calls her 'Majhi Aai'.... similar to what LB had as Bayo.

NB taking a sip of coconut water.... he literally reacts as if he is dehydrated and has drunk something after hours.... that gulp and sigh are the best.

LB didn't have the same setting as Ghum.... Sanket NB shouldn't technically be compared. Although Sindhu Sai was similar and Sayali couldn't do as much as Ayesha did.

Do catch that episode.

are majha hotstar open nhi hot ah🤥🤥bgnr tr ahech...mala tr nehmi wata hindi serial khup dramatic and ott astat🤣🤣sathiya sarkhi Serial ajun visru shakat nhi me😜🤭khup bhayankar hoti yaar... mala ka lb relatable watli becoz me khup hospital cha experience ghetlay 😵😵😵aai admit zali hoti, khup serious situation hoti ti saglyan sathi, aai radat hoti,ektich bolat hoti nd amhi tila bgun khup trasata zalo hoto, emotional houn radlo, but we are in control, nd my brother was like raya..we admitted her in hospital, after some time I gone to hospital, that time I was little calm, but seeing her in that conditions, with heart beat machine in icu..inside I was really stressed nd that emotions looks on my face not outside,like collapsing doing rona dhona all the time. Even by just reading LB updates it gives very gharelu vibes..ye hotstar thik ho jaye bass