Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Moor278

That convo was super cute. Sanket la jamla mimicry...

Especially Bayo itka chaan mhanala 😳

@Enola... You can imagine LB cha MiMo pan majha fav honar aahe 🤣

Fakt Naav dusra paije yaar... V la Modak was weird... although Sai as Mirchi is apt. 😆

@Sagi... Madhu he accusations lavna thoda weird aahe. I am guessing ti Aniket/Ajinkya type situation create Karel. Character assassinate Sindhu instead of Raghav ... tula Kay vatta?

Sanket just rocked in the scene.

LB cha Mimo scene..lets see what the makers have in store for us. If you ask me, that track was independent of the storyline. Nahi hota to bhi koi farq nahi padta.

Moor: Madhu is likely to play a double game. Convince everyone that she has moved on, and still try to go after Raghav and isolate Sindhu. She will enthusiastically jump into the NGO activities with Raya. This is a show off. Ultimately she will fall in love with him. Did you notice that both slept on the same bed? PL and Sam never came that close. PL refused to even share the same room with Sam.

And of course, our Raghoba will never believe Sindhu. Just hope this doesnt happen. But then the serial has to go ahead.

The Shruti track will happen in another way, if my hunch is right. Ghum got a lot of hatred because of that. Fingers crossed!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Lagnachi Bedi ka shruti track will not be as bad as Ghum

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enola

I agree, as far as I remember V was stern with P, Raghav was too soft with madhu today.

In Ghum, everyone blamed V for the accident. Samrat, Mohit, Pulkit and Sai's friends just refused to even acknowledge his presence.

He lost his temper with PL. In a way he lost his control over the situation.

In LB, Raghav (Or Raghoba) is in full control. He doesnt need to be harsh with Madhu. He is polite but firm in ticking her off. Then tries to justify his actions to Sindhu, blabbers, stammers...

Also note his dialogues carefully. He is well aware of the fact that Sindhu wanted to go away from him. Same applies to Rajashree, who applies a subtle blackmail point to convince Sindhu to stay.

In Ghum that connectivity was gone. One day VC was hating Sai and the next day...

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Lagnachi Bedi ka shruti track will not be as bad as Ghum

Fingers crossed for that. Shruti (name will be changed, most likely) will not be shown as a naxalite. Purely my hunch.

Fingers crossed at that...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sagi97

Fingers crossed for that. Shruti (name will be changed, most likely) will not be shown as a naxalite. Purely my hunch.

Fingers crossed at that...

Active involvement nako Shruti chi in anti-national activities. Aata Mimo track nantar Shruti track aahe na

Sagi97 thumbnail

Today was a small mention of Yogesh.

Otherwise Ghum main Pulkit was the only Dr available in the entire Nagpur city.

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sagi97

Today was a small mention of Yogesh.

Otherwise Ghum main Pulkit was the only Dr available in the entire Nagpur city.

Ani Yogesh has a social life apart from Ratnaparkhis 🤣

Anyway I like this Doctor lady... Madhu ne ditch kelya var Raya shi setting kartil ka ?😆

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Jau de. Ikde pan Raya marnaar aahe. Thodech divas sobat aahe toh aaplya barobar

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Ani Yogesh has a social life apart from Ratnaparkhis 🤣

Anyway I like this Doctor lady... Madhu ne ditch kelya var Raya shi setting kartil ka ?😆

Yogesh had gone for a wedding that nobody knew about. So much for a boy who was entirely raised in the Ratnaparakhi mansion.

About the Dr, changli hoti na...😉 Wow...

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Jau de. Ikde pan Raya marnaar aahe. Thodech divas sobat aahe toh aaplya barobar

Not so soon.

Aadhi Madhu tyachya premat padel mag..atta mela tar Madhu cha faydach aahe ki.