Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Hmm. This is interesting. What was RK's motive in the original - did she want an EMA with Rono or for him to be emotionally tied to her?

Emotional affair as far as I could feel.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

If anyone has watched Ghum ka hospital episode vs today Lagnachi Bedi episode, Virat had better reactions. He was angry at Patralekha. Here, Raghav did not say anything.

Is that why you are also irked, moory

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

If anyone has watched Ghum ka hospital episode vs today Lagnachi Bedi episode, Virat had better reactions. He was angry at Patralekha. Here, Raghav did not say anything.

Yup... that could be part reason...

V was better with P... upset and angry... but TBH VP had different dynamics...

Raghav believes Madhu has moved on... she has given that impression unlike P had.

Raghav had also cooled down whereas V was still angry and bashed by everyone. P famously held his arm when Sam was blaming him and there was another hand held which Sam saw. Madhu has done no such thing.

Edited by Moor278 - 1 years ago
ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moor278

Yup... that could be part reason...

V was better with P... upset and angry... but TBH VP had different dynamics...

Raghav believes Madhu has moved on... she has given that impression unlike P had.

Raghav had also cooled down whereas V was still angry and bashed by everyone. P famously held his arm when Sam was blaming him and there was another hand held which Sam saw. Madhu has done no such thing.

mady la padu de tikde🤣🤣🤣🤣r ne sindhu chi hairstyle keli ka ...me khup hopes theun ah🤭☹☹..sadya sagle sindhu kade laksha detat ah, mady la ignore kele tech bara ah..n tine pan beautifully potray kelay that she moved on ...so ugch raag karun ky upyog paitent javal... pan mady khup kala kala kolsa zali asnr...nkki kytri karel hi... moori kadhi sangnr mala ,😭😭😭koi dhyan hi nhi deta mujhpe
Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nahi milala... me pan shodhla 😔...

Maybe Nuts and Sagi can help👍🏼

Shona needs the song played at start of paper dance ... mahitey ka?

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nahi milala... me pan shodhla 😔...

Maybe Nuts and Sagi can help👍🏼

Shona needs the song played at start of paper dance ... mahitey ka?

ka hi samajat nhi ah, lyrics pan nhi dili ...te music tynchya situation la match zala hota🤩😍😍😍r ni turn ghetla hota s la bgun...love hate chala hota...but I find it cute🙈 khup cute watat te dogha mala...sona nd mohit nantr hi jodi mala khup avdli ah dil se♥️♥️real made tr possible nhi..onscreen hi sahi
Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was the best version of V ... Ani Ata Kay Kela bagh tyala... Mala far vait vatta old episodes baghun... especially ya track madhle 🥺

Mi Mimo track itka nahi pahu shakle pn LB cha friendship track enjoy karin, changla part asa ki mi Shruti track pn nahi pahila pn forum yayche kadhi update baghunch V cha rag yaycha ani ata tr kay .

Enola thumbnail

Today I am just stuck on that eyebrow raise. Haaye Gondu Raghoba

running to watch the epi😆

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enola

running to watch the epi😆

This was yesterday at almost the end of the episode. Gonduuuuu

Enola thumbnail

I agree, as far as I remember V was stern with P, Raghav was too soft with madhu today.