Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Moor278

You are not entirely wrong. NB emotes a lot through eyes...

But thats the difference of narrative...

V was very dicey in this phase... confusing of sorts... so his emotions would only be revealed through his eyes. What NB/V could not say in words came out in his expressions.

Raghav does heart eyes too but his greater weapon (so to say) are his words. Raghav has maintained a clear demarcation with Madhu. And his approach to both women is different too... Madhu is also very out and open... not the abla naari P was...

The treatment is also different that in certain scenes where Raghav Madhu talk... it's always in open area of the house and not in privacy of her room.

That's why most of us feel that Sindhu is being made too dumb. She herself was almost flirting with him but is now behaving to be too dense.

Even Raaya is not like Sam. He is not easily convinced with all the justifications of Raghav in the aftermath of cafe kaand even though Raghav has openly admitted that he and Madhu were attracted to each other... something which V never did.

Oh wow!!

Yes Virat is made to stick with hindi title "ghum hain kisikey pyaar mein". He is the central character here who drives the story, i feel. May be thats why the confusion around him.

Sai's confusion is well justified. ALso Virat is made as someone who is very image conscious. Even with Sai. He is stricter in his RULES. If he has made the commitment, and now he is in love then he will not force Sai into loving him. She has to chose him. And he will wait...ridiculously patient. :(

Rono was like this! Emon struggled even more than Sai because Rono is much older to her and he doesnt give up much. Either he gets frustrated or cry. He will not SAY anything.

Thats why I say Neil aced here. He showed that he is falling for Sai way better than Rono. His pain is well captured by him.

They destroyed RK here. Made Pakhi more dumb, vile and cry baby

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago
Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

@Sadhika...

Raya threw another gem today...

When Madhu says to him to give another chance to their relationship...

Raya asks her what's Raghavs decision... she says what do you mean? Raaya tells her since you are saying we need to give our relationship a chance...I can deduce how it went... I know my brother... you are saying this means Raghav rejected whatever proposal you gave him.... I am always an option for you (not choice .... this is the unsaid implied part).

Later BK/Rukmini too did something interesting...

She saw Madhu asking Raaya to break the MS.

Ruku tells her (mildly scolds) that whatever others are saying is true.... your husband has returned after a year... you should be happy... you should focus on him... you have lived alone for an entire year... take a chance now... you don't know how is it to live without husband (talking about her and MB).

Next day morning Raya Madhu walk into dining area hand in hand... Raya is blushing so much as if raat ko ding dong ho gaya 😆

@nuts, Sagi ... Raya actor ne over Kela Asa vatla ka ya scene madhe

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mala baghayche aahe episode

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sadhika, there is very fine difference in Hindi and Marathi versions.

NB emoted very well with eyes during this phase. He had not much dialogues, and Sai has the right to be confused.

Raghav may not emote that well with his facial expressions but the narrative is very strong. He makes her special sweet for her Bday (VC made modak) and open says, "I may not be able to make it the way your father made it, but my love is there in it.." in front of full family.

Raghav was very clear with Madhu. You are my elder brother's wife. Stay in your limits.

Openly narrated..no nonsense, no dilemma.

Plus he openly bared his past with Madhu to the entire family. I don't know if VC ever did that.

That's why all of us feel that Sindhu is slightly thick.

High time you learnt Marathi now!

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

My mom says Telugu ghum is not that good! Uncomfortable because pakhi is too direct and it is very cringy watching her showing her affection to virat directly in front of the family 😂

our pakhi is more sanskari out of all I think!! 🤣

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago
ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

HELLO, sakhinoo...tilgul ghya god god bola😊😊😊😊संक्रांतीच्या हार्दीक शुभेच्छा...finally now I read all discussion..nd came to conclusion still not getting urge to watch 🤣🤣🤣aso..hope they will show something good in upcoming.. as sadhika said about r🤔hmm...for me here in this particular serial of sanket something is missing in his acting...otherwise I watched his duheri, majha hoshil ka and chhatriwali..he was fab... May be the character is dumb itself what can anyone do..🙄🙄.. nd nb for me is one dimensional actor. (Strictly my opinion)..he gives googly eyes to every lady as v 😑😑😑nd for sai anger and disgusting looks.. hope u all enjoy sankrant...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mi pan khup divas zale neat nahich baghitla

Sagi97 thumbnail

Latest promo: Raya is about to fall from the terrace, Raghav saves him in an act of bravery.

I am dreading quite a few things.

Are they FFing the tracks?

Are they bumping off Raya so soon?

Or is this going to be similar to Ghum, leading to a Raya Raghav patchup? and further nataks from Madhu?

Dimaag ka dahi ban gaya..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aila baghaycha aahe mala hey

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aila baghaycha aahe mala hey

Aaj cha episode..bagh!