Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I just wish to have a little break..unable to watch LB..maybe will do binge watching for ghum too.

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sagi97

I just wish to have a little break..unable to watch LB..maybe will do binge watching for ghum too.

That's a good idea... watch LB over the weekend... I guess the effect would be nicer 👍🏼

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I watched a little bit of LB. Madhu swearing revenge on Raghav? तू मला hurt केलंस..

She is out and out vile. PL could just say Viraaaaht..with flaring nostrils and flashing eyes.

Raya is >>>>>>Sam. let's see what Madhu does now.

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sagi97

I watched a little bit of LB. Madhu swearing revenge on Raghav? तू मला hurt केलंस..

She is out and out vile. PL could just say Viraaaaht..with flaring nostrils and flashing eyes.

Raya is >>>>>>Sam. let's see what Madhu does now.

Listen to Raaya dialogues.... to jabardast hurt aahe ani bilkul pan melt hot nahiye.... that's so good... Sam was too docile type...

How Madhu handles him will be interesting to see... 👍🏼

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ekdum barobar bolli tu. Rani and Patralekha madhla motha difference hach aahe

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Marathi Ghum shikla aahe from Hindi Ghum.

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Marathi Ghum shikla aahe from Hindi Ghum.

Absolutely... I liked Sam inspite of his stupidities.... but Raaya is even better.... and that's saying something when Raghav is better than V.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Absolutely... I liked Sam inspite of his stupidities.... but Raaya is even better.... and that's saying something when Raghav is better than V.

Yaar Raghav not only told Sindhu that he likes her but even cafe madhe he CLEARLY told Madhurani that Sai chi jaga konich gheu shaknaar nahi.

Virat never did anything like this

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dont get me wrong here. I dont understand the marathi language that well, so i am not a better judge. I have seen cafe kaand out of curiosity and the bedroom talk later between sindhu and raghav.

I found Raghav is not showing the vulnerabiility of Virat. Either when he talks about sindhu in the cafe.(I dont know the dialogues). Neil shows his love in his eyes. Same thing with the tussle in their bedroom. Neil's playful teasing and the pain simultaneously is not shown by Raghav. Neil gets this softening look for Sai, when he talks with her. He becomes softer. The way he questions her why she feels bad seeing him with Pakhi, is more endearing I would say.

I watched Rishi too in KD. Raghav is maintaining the demeanor of Rono more. Rono deosnt give up much. His eyes softens just like Virat's does, that is the only indication. Raghav is failing to capture that.

For me in SaiRat scenes
Neil > Rishi > Raghav actor.

I could be wrong. I am not following LB and dont know the language well too. Just an observation of cafe scene.

Coming to harshness with Pakhi

Rono > Raghav > Virat.

Virat is made softer with Pakhi too . I agree. That might be because Pakhi is made a cry baby here. Neither RK and Madhu look such cry babies.

Moor278 thumbnail

You are not entirely wrong. NB emotes a lot through eyes...

But thats the difference of narrative...

V was very dicey in this phase... confusing of sorts... so his emotions would only be revealed through his eyes. What NB/V could not say in words came out in his expressions.

Raghav does heart eyes too but his greater weapon (so to say) are his words. Raghav has maintained a clear demarcation with Madhu. And his approach to both women is different too... Madhu is also very out and open... not the abla naari P was...

The treatment is also different that in certain scenes where Raghav Madhu talk... it's always in open area of the house and not in privacy of her room.

That's why most of us feel that Sindhu is being made too dumb. She herself was almost flirting with him but is now behaving to be too dense.

Even Raaya is not like Sam. He is not easily convinced with all the justifications of Raghav in the aftermath of cafe kaand even though Raghav has openly admitted that he and Madhu were attracted to each other... something which V never did.