Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Sorry but where exactly is Nehmat smiling in the 2nd promo. She looked pissed off in both promos seeing Ekam lifting Naaz. And in the promo it was said that Naaz has Jasmine's character. Which itself is proof that she was going to be negative. And I don't think they would show Tejo's daughter as negative. Nehmat has Tejo's qualities completely. Clearly they intended to show love triangle between Naaz-Ekam-Nehmat, with Naaz as villain (a repetition of Fatejo & Jasmine saga). But that didn't bring TRP. So they brought in Advait and altered the story. Now they got Isha back too. So the story has undergone severe changes and how it will progress will depend on TRP too.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Sorry but where exactly is Nehmat smiling in the 2nd promo. She looked pissed off in both promos seeing Ekam lifting Naaz.

And in the promo it was said that Naaz has Jasmine's character. Which itself is proof that she was going to be negative. And I don't think they would show Tejo's daughter as negative. Nehmat has Tejo's qualities completely. Clearly they intended to show love triangle between Naaz-Ekam-Nehmat, with Naaz as villain (a repetition of Fatejo & Jasmine saga). But that didn't bring TRP. So they brought in Advait and altered the story. Now they got Isha back too. So the story has undergone severe changes and how it will progress will depend on TRP too.

@red - Not smiling, I saw her concerned for Naaz when Ekam brought Naaz in his arms, after she looked pissed off with Ekam lifting Naaz.

Other all the points I completely agree with you.👍🏼

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

No no I didn't mean you are wrong.

I know what you said about the promos were true.

What I meant was y would they change something so quickly?

It's because something went wrong in the first place.

So the CVs direction and Twinkle's acting went wrong which is why they changed it.

And there was no news that both sisters would be grey IMO.

Almost, all sources I had read mentioned only Naaz would be like Jasmine.

But that doesn't mean you are WRONG, if you have proofs just share them here.

chahe twinkle ki acting kitni b bad ho(i don't believe so) n chahe direction kitni b bad ho why they will ask twinkle to give angry expression if she is supposed to give smile? There is zameen-aasmaan difference in angry expression n happy expression. Even the worst actors n directors of the world can understand the difference between happy n angry expressions. It's crystal clear that nehmat was supposed be grey in 1st promo but makers changed their decision n made her fully positive in 2nd promo n btw i think twinkle is very good natural actress. In fact 2nd season's all actresses r natural n better than 1st season actresses. In 1st season, only ankit gupta was natural but in 2nd season, hitesh twinkle Sonakshi n neha are also natural actors
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Sorry but where exactly is Nehmat smiling in the 2nd promo. She looked pissed off in both promos seeing Ekam lifting Naaz. And in the promo it was said that Naaz has Jasmine's character. Which itself is proof that she was going to be negative. And I don't think they would show Tejo's daughter as negative. Nehmat has Tejo's qualities completely. Clearly they intended to show love triangle between Naaz-Ekam-Nehmat, with Naaz as villain (a repetition of Fatejo & Jasmine saga). But that didn't bring TRP. So they brought in Advait and altered the story. Now they got Isha back too. So the story has undergone severe changes and how it will progress will depend on TRP too.

no. see at 00:42 nehmat is smiling, u won't find this smile in 1st promo n i clearly remember it. https://youtu.be/M7DkuzPOGC4 n yes naaz was already planned to be negative but nehmat was planned to be grey, not negative that's why she is pissed of in 1st promo but smiled in 2nd promo in same shot
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

There was some discussion that advait and family were not planned and late additions to the show.

Don’t know about that but they showed nekham were going to break in the 1st or 2nd episode after they were introduced. the chaddar scene where a guy comes between them and takes ashirwad with Nehmat and Ekam is left confused. They didn’t show the guy’s face.

Does anyone else remember it?

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

chahe twinkle ki acting kitni b bad ho(i don't believe so) n chahe direction kitni b bad ho why they will ask twinkle to give angry expression if she is supposed to give smile? There is zameen-aasmaan difference in angry expression n happy expression. Even the worst actors n directors of the world can understand the difference between happy n angry expressions. It's crystal clear that nehmat was supposed be grey in 1st promo but makers changed their decision n made her fully positive in 2nd promo n btw i think twinkle is very good natural actress. In fact 2nd season's all actresses r natural n better than 1st season actresses. In 1st season, only ankit gupta was natural but in 2nd season, hitesh twinkle Sonakshi n neha are also natural actors

Okk I understand bro!

But we cannot judge something based on a promo?

A promo cannot decide who is grey, positive or negative.

After all it's decided by the CVs.

You said you read somewhere that both Nehmat and Naaz are negative.

Can you please share it?

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Okk I understand bro!

But we cannot judge something based on a promo?

A promo cannot decide who is grey, positive or negative.

After all it's decided by the CVs.

You said you read somewhere that both Nehmat and Naaz are negative.

Can you please share it?

my point is that why would makers change a shot in a promo? If they changed a shot of Same promo, that means something is changed by makers. I didn't read that both 'naaz n nehmat r negative', there were speculations by many people on twitter that 'naaz will be positive n nehmat will be grey' now i don't know why they speculated that but the 1st promo made this speculation much stronger that nehmat can be grey but 2nd promo clearly told that nehmat is positive
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

There was some discussion that advait and family were not planned and late additions to the show.

Don’t know about that but they showed nekham were going to break in the 1st or 2nd episode after they were introduced. the chaddar scene where a guy comes between them and takes ashirwad with Nehmat and Ekam is left confused. They didn’t show the guy’s face.

Does anyone else remember it?

Exactly, that's what I was thinking, Advait was introduced right in the beginning of season 2.

But many people say he was a later addition in the show.

The actor who first acted as Advait was different but his character was introduced quite in the beginning itself.

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Why Advait and Nehmat are missing from Montage and Mallika is there? 🤔

No AdMaat in Montage also

Yes, in this montage, Nehmat and Advait are not present.

This is the first time that Nehmat is not present in a montage. Many are saying the editor made a mistake by adding Mallika in Nehmat's place. But I don't think the editor could have made such a huge mistake and couldn't recognize the FL of the show.

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

my point is that why would makers change a shot in a promo? If they changed a shot of Same promo, that means something is changed by makers. I didn't read that both 'naaz n nehmat r negative', there were speculations by many people on twitter that 'naaz will be positive n nehmat will be grey' now i don't know why they speculated that but the 1st promo made this speculation much stronger that nehmat can be grey but 2nd promo clearly told that nehmat is positive

You are arguing based on a speculation??????

Like seriously?

Why do you even believe on such speculations?

Almost all of them are false buddy!