Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmod18tPJN0/

Advait accident BTS. Ekam is also there. Why is it necessary to include Ekam in every damn frame. Ekam is becoming Jasmine 2.0. She was everywhere in season 1, even in places she was totally not needed. Same is happening with Ekam.

Abhi toh mere interest es BTS pe hai🤣. Pata nhi kab ayega ye episode 🤣🤭

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Precap- Ekam taunts Nehmat. Bua insults her and Rupy decides to take her away. Advait stops them (don't know what's going on in his mind now).

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Precap- Ekam taunts Nehmat. Bua insults her and Rupy decides to take her away. Advait stops them (don't know what's going on in his mind now).

Yep Nehmat is a dartboard. Sab taunt karo usko

It's obvious Advait will not allow her to go. If he had it his way, she will be permanently stuck by his side, not because he likes her but because she is his wife and Mr Short Fuse loves his reputation too much.

janecastle thumbnail

Tomorrow's episode- Nehmat faces humiliation. When Rupy tries to take her away. Shamsher tells that she'll live there till her last breath.

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sab ke sab bechari ke piche pade hai.

janecastle thumbnail

Nehmat has become punching. Wonder when she'll stop crying and give back to these people, especially that nasty bua.

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Brilliant. The entire Kapoor family is nuts. I miss the Virks now.

And Advait will obviously harp about his reputation. We are going to get nothing else because he knows nothing else.

I swear, I want to do a Jasmine and poof up the entire family. Where's that woman now? Why can't she poof the entire family like she did the Virks except Nikhil?

Seriously jab zaroorat hoti hain, Jasmine Sandhu is gayab.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Tomorrow's episode- Nehmat faces humiliation. When Rupy tries to take her away. Shamsher tells that she'll live there till her last breath.

As if things weren't already bad enough for her in that hell hole, now they bring this adoption/ illegitimate child of criminal twist to get her even more abused and insulted than before everyday. I want that creep bua who has no sense of personal space or humanity away from nehmat. Makes me sick anytime she literally gets into nehmat's personal space/ face, touches her like nehmat's some dirty piece of cloth and then spews venom at her. I can stand any character in this show at this point, but not that disgusting bua who makes me so uncomfortable 🤢

Edited by Miss-Behave - 1 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

He is a bad person and he is not giving her any reason to change her views, so intead of breaking up with Advait and shift to another city, persue her career and be independent.she will still choose to have an EMA rather than leaving all this toxicity

It wouldn’t make sense to leave 🤣
Why leave when you can have an EMA 🤢

This PH is weird!! 🤪

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

You know what, I haven't watched any of the episodes since pre-pag phere and only ready your updates because the show has become far more negative and regressive now since nehmat married.