Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Then like Fatejo even Nehvait won't have their own biological child.

Btw, you had said that Mallika is obsessed with Advait.

But I don't she really was obsessed with him,

I don't know if she really loved him.

Only thing is that she was very foolish not to realise that he was using her.

Yaar, story telling is akward.

Earlier they showed her obsessive when she saw Nehmat with him. Crying and wining and all that. Created misunderstanding between nehkam.

Now after seeing the photos she only jumped at her bestie.

With advait, she's cool.

Something was amiss in the scene yesterday.

The writer just wanted to focus on the search mission 🤣🤣

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched the episode - Don't know why but found it funny.

I think Nehmat is in for a rude shock. She is holding Ekam like he is her lifeline and he is giving meh expressions instead of consoling her. He is probably going to tell her I came to look for you for your Nanu!

She will dump Advait in a heartbeat if Ekam would take her back. Naaz's kaand not is coming out for looooooooonnnnnnngggg time or it is the THE END.

Edited by Irshita - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Yaar, story telling is akward.

Earlier they showed her obsessive when she saw Nehmat with him. Crying and wining and all that. Created misunderstanding between nehkam.

Now after seeing the photos she only jumped at her bestie.

With advait, she's cool.

Something was amiss in the scene yesterday.

The writer just wanted to focus on the search mission 🤣🤣

@red - I think those were her insecure feelings with Naaz constantly poisoning her mind of losing Advait not really obsession.

Because she did trust Nehmat when Nehkam danced together and convinced her.

If she had been obsessed she might not have got convinced.

The Babaji said that Mallika will lose her true love to someone dear,

But was Advait her true love?

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Yeah I read your reply and you are just stuck with one PROMO for which.

I had already told you several times:

A PROMO DOESN'T DECIDE THE CHARACTER, IT'S THE SHOW AND CVs WHICH DECIDE THE CHARACTER.

That too it's only your interpretation that Nehmat is grey in the promo.

I and the others look at that shot differently.

What I understood from that shot was that Nehmat was angry because she knows how manipulative and selfish Naaz is, in short Nehmat knew Naaz's intentions to get whatever she has.

So there I never felt that Nehmat is grey all because she can see through her sister's evil intentions.

But in the show they changed the whole concept, Nehmat was totally ignorant about Naaz's true colours and Naaz was never behind Ekam.

That's why I said a promo cannot decide the character.

Anyways, just leave it, you are determined to believe that Nehmat was supposed to be grey with that one shot of the promo.

Fine, believe whatever you want.

P.S. In UD the show never goes according to the promo, the story is always changed after the release of a particular promo.

u r still not understanding my point. My point is why makers need to CHANGE that particular shot if it wasn't supposed to indicate that she was grey
gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/L4Wmj9r5zvc

So Advait meets Jasmine after the accident ( he has the band- aid on his forehead)

Jasmine is fine

gibige thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cml2AfzolER/?hl=en

This seen probably will come after Kapoors find Nehmat??? We didn't see this as yet, right?? Shamsher is threatening Nehmat.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gibige

So Advait meets Jasmine after the accident ( he has the band- aid on his forehead)

Jasmine is fine

At this point the only thing interesting in the show is what Advait and Shamsher will plan against Jasmine. Rest everything has become repetitive and boring. At least hope these two come up with some smart plan against Jasmine. And Jasmine's exit won't happen easily. They will give grand promo and try to milk it to max. We might even get a murder mystery with Ekam getting invloved in everything.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gibige

This seen probably will come after Kapoors find Nehmat??? We didn't see this as yet, right?? Shamsher is threatening Nehmat.

What is he threatening her about?? Her involvement with Ekam or her birth secret?

gibige thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

What is he threatening her about?? Her involvement with Ekam or her birth secret?

This, I assume, is because Nehmat disappeared and the Kapoors were unable to find her. Nehmat will be dropped off at Kapoor residence by Ekam. Shamsher could therefore reprimand her and warn her never to leave the house without telling them.

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Argh.!!!!!*deep breathe*

It does make sense he knows Nehmat better than everyone.This whole adoption thing will soften Advait now..plus you guys forgot in all this nehkam scene Advait knows his wife..Ekam ke kandepar sir rakh kar apna dukh share kar rahe hoge..

Agar advait shadi se pehle dhund sakta tha to abhi bhi dhund sakta tha...he was a little worried shayad insaniyat ki waja se

Advait kandha Deta to uske kandhe pe bhi sar rakh kar to leti abhi to nehmat ki aisi condition hai

Edited by eiliyafatima - 1 years ago