MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

The atmosphere is electric

God what I wouldn't give to be in that stadium now

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

yaar most of the times my dreams are so screwed up I’d be scared if they came true πŸ˜†. Easy money and me don’t go hand in hand πŸ€ͺ😭

Donate that money to us 🀣 we will throw you parties n take you to world tour, you don’t need to keep it πŸ˜†

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chocru

Messi on top of talent is an incredibly lucky guy to have his parents, wife, kids, friends, fans EVERYONE to celebrate his big day, his big farewell!!!!

What a dream come true for anyone!

Word.

I feel bad for CR7 now, the way he was unceremoniously sent off. Dude cried and even that was made fun of. I despise Portugal just as much as Arg but CR7 deserved better

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Basketball Buffs

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Donate that money to us 🀣 we will throw you parties n take you to world tour, you don’t need to keep it πŸ˜†

Arre pehle haath toh aaye paisa donate karne ke liye maybe I should dream of that next πŸ˜†
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Aur adha profit humare saath share karna πŸ˜†

Wohich maine bola.. 🀣

Sab saath mil ke

ctanzil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

I did predict mbappΓ© for one category.. Not sure for what is it golden Boot or ballon d'or

Anyway I'm asking because people have been wondering where MbappΓ© had been all through the tournament and he had to take brickbats until this match

BALLON D'OR IS LONG WAY FOR HIM THOUGH πŸ˜†

HE NEEDS GOAL FOR CLUB LEAGUES

YES GOLDEN BOOT IS DEFINITELY HIS πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Such an impressive event. For some players this is it for their soccer lifetime. πŸ‘

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

ok genuine question.

want to know if India has any chance to be playing in the world cup in the near future somewhere soon????

I know they are really working hard to prepare themselves for the FIFA. I'm guessing they'll be ready by either 2026 or 2030 πŸ‘πŸΌ

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Arre pehle haath toh aaye paisa donate karne ke liye maybe I should dream of that next πŸ˜†

You are our choocha please dream karo and be a psychic 🀣

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Basketball Buffs

Chalo all that screaming and jumping has made me hungry aur maine breakfast bhi nahi kiya. Time to fleece hubby on a big lunch πŸ˜†