JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Did anyone predict Mbappรฉ for Golden Boot? ๐Ÿ˜†

I did ๐Ÿ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Seeing Messi with his family especially his kids makes up for the sadness I felt for my favorite team. What an incredibly special moment for him ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

The fact that heโ€™s autistic makes it all the more special.

The man is AMAZING and Iโ€™m glad he won today. ๐Ÿ’™

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

All my friends posting instagram stories of this win and taunting Ronaldo for no reason...๐Ÿคฃ

lol messi vs Ronaldo debate is for kids and Piers Morgan who is an a-hole anyway
Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

It's a very tricky one. It could be that or it was consensual turned to blackmail in order to mooch money off him. Both have equal weight imo

Anyway, legally he is innocent.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

All my friends posting instagram stories of this win and taunting Ronaldo for no reason...๐Ÿคฃ

I find this thing to taunting Ronaldo or wanting Messi to lose so unecessary. It seems so kiddish lol ๐Ÿ˜† For me both are GOAT. It was unfortunate for Ronaldo as it was his bad phase going on in his last world cup.
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocru

It's a very tricky one. It could be that or it was consensual turned to blackmail in order to mooch money off him. Both have equal weight imo

Anyway, legally he is innocent.

Wtf who is a rap*st
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

argentina certainly deserved the win even from the game perspective. they dominated the game for the first half but being classic argentina had mess up in the second half. today they dominated for first 70 min france didnt even have a goal attempt. the game went to penalty only cause of mbappeโ€™s brilliant hattrick. but the rest screwed up in penalty too (most of them). i also feel france was poor in making strategy they got giroud and grizemann out too early, these two were best for the team after mbappe. only person i felt bad for was mbappe. if argentina lost i would have felt bad for the whole team especially messi

no i was annoyed that Argentina always scored on penalties but when you see the game now. Both team scored the same way most likely ๐Ÿคช Argentina is good because of Messi mostly and they had good possession of the goal too in the first half. I think France needed that lil break to get back on track for 2nd half, Argentina was not expecting them to score twice though. If Giroud and Dembele were not substituted they would have likely scored man. But Alasโ€ฆ.

Chocru thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyBiing

Seeing Messi with his family especially his kids makes up for the sadness I felt for my favorite team. What an incredibly special moment for him ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

The fact that heโ€™s autistic makes it all the more special.

The man is AMAZING and Iโ€™m glad he won today. ๐Ÿ’™

Is he though? He isn't diagnosed.

Havaana thumbnail

Usne goal nahi maara, humare sar pe laat maari ki uth jao saalon ๐Ÿคฃ

hum so hi gaye the ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Chocru thumbnail

CR7 had a rape suit against him. Dismissed though.