Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: shruti46

Good thing match was from 8:30 .

12:30 se hota toh poori raat jagna parta

omg.. i was thanking whole time especially when it went to extra time for match starting at 8:30 pm.

Otherwise it would have been 3 am to sleep..

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Chocru

He saved their ass twice in important matches.

Ned and Fra, both totally messed up by rest of the team.

Ned and France were my two favorites. Ned shook the Argentina team in the Quarterfinals and so did France 🤣
Waymaker thumbnail

That was a beautiful world cup. And a beautiful moment when Messi lifted the trophy. 🥳

The France team looks too low in spirit to even enjoy their 3 goals. They don’t even realize they turned a boring game into the most exciting one making it a memorable world cup🤪

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumnn

omg.. i was thanking whole time especially when it went to extra time for match starting at 8:30 pm.

Otherwise it would have been 3 am to sleep..

in usa the matches are at times we awake so to us it would not have mattered whether it went in another couple of hours lol
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

it was worth it for me to take leave today 😆

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Waymaker

That was a beautiful world cup. And a beautiful moment when Messi lifted the trophy. 🥳

The France team looks too low in spirit to even enjoy their 3 goals. They don’t even realize they turned a boring game into the most exciting one making it a memorable world cup🤪

I don’t blame them though they were there to win not to entertain !! Plus the pressure on themWith the virus n others cheering on Argentina !! N Messi
Waymaker thumbnail

World Cup 2022 is over🥺 im going to miss interacting with you all.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

Feeling so bad for mbappe 😭

Thats okay. He was a part of World Cup winning team in 2018. He also won the best youngest player award. So that’s okay. He has won the WC. Happy for Messi 🥳
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm aware.

But I separate the game from their controversies and real life. They leave it all when on the ground.

When you start digging, the whole FIFA is corrupted rotten pestering wound not just some players. There are bigger allegations since the start of the game. Football history is disgustingly bad from supporting dictatorships to what not.

But game on the field is what I focus on, otherwise the number of migrant workers deaths by Qatar in preparation of the WC should've them banned from hosting anything for life.

Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Thats okay. He was a part of World Cup winning team in 2018. He also won the best youngest player award. So that’s okay. He has won the WC. Happy for Messi 🥳

yeaaah that's a good thing 🥺 still can't see him like this 🥺🥺🥺

Yes happy for Messi 🥳🥳🥳🥳