Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

aapke shift ka kya naam hai? 🤭🤭

Live update shift😆

Jismein update ke ilawa aur sab masala hota hai😈

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ye kya episodes hai. Bas Supremo ko current zyada maar de toh phir bhi dekh lu.

Apne Sath Ho Raha Hai Kya Ye 1671257838769.jpg

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Right .. But I think ultimately it harms them only. In the task, Pri and Archana were the only ones in Team Black who did the task sincerely but neither got nothing in the end.. I know it's hard to stick up for someone like Archana but forget Archana, Pri didn't even fight for herself. Nimrit on the other hand and this happened twice in a row now, again got her way by hook or crook and without even doing the actual task. Technically she only had Shiv on her side and Shalin is closer to Pri these days than he is to Nimrit yet Pri was not able to get ShaTina on her side.. I know Archana would've flipped and not supported Pri but if Pri had played smart here and convinced Archana to pick her as captaincy ka davedaar if she got that option or else pick family/fan letter and gotten ShaTina to support Archana too then Nimrit could've been stopped.. There's a popular saying in Hindi " do billiyo ki ladai mein, bandar jeet gaya" that's what happened.. because of Pri and Archana's in-fighting, Nimrit benefitted even though it was inconsequential from game POV.. she just got to do some rona dhona..

I absolutely agree, pri should definitely have fought, this was not a task to let the opposite team play. They turned it into some sob story task tbh, it was a very cringe episode. Credit where due nimrit stood her ground and fought to go and I don’t even like her.

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Right .. But I think ultimately it harms them only. In the task, Pri and Archana were the only ones in Team Black who did the task sincerely but neither got anything in the end.. I know it's hard to stick up for someone like Archana but forget Archana, Pri didn't even fight for herself. Nimrit on the other hand and this happened twice in a row now, again got her way by hook or crook and without even doing the actual task. Technically she only had Shiv on her side and Shalin is closer to Pri these days than he is to Nimrit yet Pri was not able to get ShaTina on her side.. I know Archana would've flipped and not supported Pri but if Pri had played smart here and convinced Archana to pick her as captaincy ka davedaar if she got that option or else pick family/fan letter and gotten ShaTina to support Archana too then Nimrit could've been stopped.. There's a popular saying in Hindi " do billiyo ki ladai mein, bandar jeet gaya" that's what happened.. because of Pri and Archana's in-fighting, Nimrit benefitted even though it was inconsequential from game POV.. she just got to do some rona dhona..

That is my point also Priyanka is not smart

only they both done the task nimrit was not even doing anything instead making deal

in order to go against archana Priyanka started supporting them

Archana was right in fighting for her chance but never Priyanka and Ankit supported her except for reentry

😔

s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Hmm bana sakte hai tab dusre seasons full to daily soap ban jayenge

Waise tina is also not a good choice as she has praised almost every women of this house😳

Shaundarya agar saazid ko ditch kar de to she would be a good captain

s_t_a_r thumbnail

Plays to the gallery all the time and then calls others fake..I found that ''I loveeee apka wo look Kabir Singh wala look..bindi and long hair..ayiii shapath'' was so cringy for some reason..I bet he loved Kabir Singh.. I have started disliking this guy so much..

Random but I liked when Kiara asked Stan if we would call Boba shembdi when they fight.. subtle but nice way to get the message across..

What was stan's answer?

s_t_a_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Biggboss fan on TikTok about Shaleen and Tina 😆

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRVnR7VG/

Tiktokiyo ka bhi ek sasta bigboss aya tha na

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pakhisingh

Chinga ji kam hua hai!🤣 pehle easily 190-220 pages ho jaate the, aaj kal 140-150 hota hain.🤣

140-150 is not less either on such boring episodes