Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Plays to the gallery all the time and then calls others fake..I found that ''I loveeee apka wo look Kabir Singh wala look..bindi and long hair..ayiii shapath'' was so cringy for some reason..I bet he loved Kabir Singh.. I have started disliking this guy so much..

Random but I liked when Kiara asked Stan if we would call Boba shembdi when they fight.. subtle but nice way to get the message across..

That was indirect hint. I also liked that.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Stan ko itna promote kyu kar rahe hai yeh celebrity log?

Apna movie promote karo aur chalte bano.

Stan ne show par kya ukhada hai

Ek number ka Phokatchand hai.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Saundarya, Priyanka and Archana are the funniest trio in the house. Just a few days back I think around last weekend or the weekend before, Saundarya was soooo mad at Archana..she told Nimrit and all that she is a fool to walk right into a kulhadi.. she always stood by Archana and got backstabbed and humiliated etc etc etc...that time Pri and Archana were BFFs..a week later Saundarya is back with Archana and now Pri and Archana are fighting like crazy...🤪

This is the dilemma of this trio.

Archana feels when she fights no matter what she says, emotions later should be kept aside and decisions should be taken as a team but if you accuse people khule aam, that too your friends the same morning after you’ve already had a bad fight and she came to you, then what else are you expecting. Ofc no one will ever really side with you if you’re always gonna pick fights.

conversely pri owes Archana twice for playing for her esp recently. Twice pri returned the favour when she was making her comeback and during nominations earlier on. But the issue is Archana cannot let sleeping dogs lie 😆

Sandy on her end also gets thrashed by Archana on the regular. She’s been a good friend to everyone and gotten not much in return.

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

This is the dilemma of this trio.

Archana feels when she fights no matter what she says, emotions later should be kept aside and decisions should be taken as a team but if you accuse people khule aam, that too your friends the same morning after you’ve already had a bad fight and she came to you, then what else are you expecting. Ofc no one will ever really side with you if you’re always gonna pick fights.

conversely pri owes Archana twice for playing for her esp recently. Twice pri returned the favour when she was making her comeback and during nominations earlier on. But the issue is Archana cannot let sleeping dogs lie 😆

Sandy on her end also gets thrashed by Archana on the regular. She’s been a good friend to everyone and gotten not much in return.

Right .. But I think ultimately it harms them only. In the task, Pri and Archana were the only ones in Team Black who did the task sincerely but neither got anything in the end.. I know it's hard to stick up for someone like Archana but forget Archana, Pri didn't even fight for herself. Nimrit on the other hand and this happened twice in a row now, again got her way by hook or crook and without even doing the actual task. Technically she only had Shiv on her side and Shalin is closer to Pri these days than he is to Nimrit yet Pri was not able to get ShaTina on her side.. I know Archana would've flipped and not supported Pri but if Pri had played smart here and convinced Archana to pick her as captaincy ka davedaar if she got that option or else pick family/fan letter and gotten ShaTina to support Archana too then Nimrit could've been stopped.. There's a popular saying in Hindi " do billiyo ki ladai mein, bandar jeet gaya" that's what happened.. because of Pri and Archana's in-fighting, Nimrit benefitted even though it was inconsequential from game POV.. she just got to do some rona dhona..

Edited by MistyDawn - 1 years ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Stan ko itna promote kyu kar rahe hai yeh celebrity log?

Apna movie promote karo aur chalte bano.

Stan ne show par kya ukhada hai

Ek number ka Phokatchand hai.

Show ke bahar bhi kuch nahi ukhara

Shayad kisi bade bhai ka haath hai warna talent to sero hai iska except in obscenity

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Waise agar BB episode mein toilet ka door bhi dikhata rahe 50 min tab bhi tum log 150 page bhar hi doge

Alag prakaar ka talent hai ye late night shift and day shift logon ka

spicysagar thumbnail

Biggboss fan on TikTok bashing Sumbul and Nimrit. 😆

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRVnYMnc/

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Waise agar BB episode mein toilet ka door bhi dikhata rahe 50 min tab bhi tum log 150 page bhar hi doge

aapke shift ka kya naam hai? 🤭🤭
spicysagar thumbnail

Biggboss fan on TikTok about Shaleen and Tina 😆

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRVnR7VG/

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
Pakhisingh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Chinga ji kam hua hai!🤣 pehle easily 190-220 pages ho jaate the, aaj kal 140-150 hota hain.🤣