Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Hmm it was his choice but still his nature helped him to make a place in every housemate's heart that's what I am saying👍🏼
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

😂😂😂

Shalin ko bana dein 😂

Hmm bana sakte hai tab dusre seasons full to daily soap ban jayenge

Waise tina is also not a good choice as she has praised almost every women of this house😳

Edited by RockingSunny - 1 years ago
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Plays to the gallery all the time and then calls others fake..I found that ''I loveeee apka wo look Kabir Singh wala look..bindi and long hair..ayiii shapath'' was so cringy for some reason..I bet he loved Kabir Singh.. I have started disliking this guy so much..

Random but I liked when Kiara asked Stan if we would call Boba shembdi when they fight.. subtle but nice way to get the message across..

Do you think Stan is smart enough to understand what was going on? I’m not being facetious but I seriously doubt this guy’s intelligence.

Shiv is wanker number 2 and his “hate” for Pri is interesting. Hate/love are closely related 😂😂😂

Edited by Lipstickqueen - 1 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Plays to the gallery all the time and then calls others fake..I found that ''I loveeee apka wo look Kabir Singh wala look..bindi and long hair..ayiii shapath'' was so cringy for some reason..I bet he loved Kabir Singh.. I have started disliking this guy so much..

Random but I liked when Kiara asked Stan if we would call Boba shembdi when they fight.. subtle but nice way to get the message across..

Bold: Did she really say that😲?? Let me watch it then🥳
RockingSunny thumbnail

Saundarya, Priyanka and Archana are the funniest trio in the house. Just a few days back I think around last weekend or the weekend before, Saundarya was soooo mad at Archana..she told Nimrit and all that she is a fool to walk right into a kulhadi.. she always stood by Archana and got backstabbed and humiliated etc etc etc...that time Pri and Archana were BFFs..a week later Saundarya is back with Archana and now Pri and Archana are fighting like crazy...🤪

Next week priyanka soundarya bffs and archana fighting with one of them
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

Do you think Stan is smart enough to understand what was going on? I’m not being facetious but I seriously doubt this guy’s intelligence.

Shiv is wanker number 2 and his “hate” for Pri is interesting. Hate/love are closely related 😂😂😂

You're doubt's are not baseless.. that arrogant git has his head too far up his 🤬 to register anything besides praise..sarcasm and as subtle as that wouldn't go past his thick brain..

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Shaleen : ghar mein sab sy ziada overavting said bhai krty hain😆

Galat bola sajjo chacha overreacting nai natural acting karte hai
RockingSunny thumbnail

Ek aur post vault mein par kal to main sabse zyada shareef tha🥺

SoIWasSaying thumbnail